What's new

Baithak: Cultures & Colors of Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you dont have brain to comprehend my simple point. You said they dont want to change. I said they cannot change that's why i used word stuck. It was their fate to be born in that ethnicity. You are relating self respect with pride when they are two different thing. To content or pleased with whatever race/ethncity/colour you belong is one thing and to show pride in your race/color/ethnicity is another but your tiny brain cannot comprehend this simple point. Next youd woul start having pride in your existence, colour and height and others such pointless things

Blah Blah Blah,People can take pride in pride in different things.But its not up to you to decide which is pointless and which is not.You are being increasing arrogant here.You have no right say what people should to take pride of.Keep your ego at home,Some people take pride in big D**K or some other like @Safriz take pride in Religion.But its not up to you to decide what is right and what is wrong.Get that fact in to your thick skull.

Again i dont think you are the right guy for such discussion. I have no clue what you are talking about . I said its choice to be religious guy so religion is a choice unlike ethnicity which you cannot change and is written on stone. Next time try to understand points before jumping towards reply

That's exactly your problem you got no clue what you are talking about.You are here on another on of your ego trip.

I have noticed that hindus are tricky creatures.

Sometimes they call us invaders, sometimes they call us the invaded.

Sometimes they are proud of being Hindu, other times they proud of being atheist.

Sometimes, they are proud of Hindu dominance in India, while other times they are proud of being secular.

Basically, they are the biggest bull shitters in the world.

Hey Mr.Slippery character,Take your bigotry some where else.And keep the discussion on topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blah Blah Blah,People can take pride in pride in different things.But its not up to you to decide which is pointless and which is not.You are being increasing arrogant here.You have no right say what people should to take pride of.Keep your ego at home,Some people take pride in big D**K or some other like @Safriz take pride in Religion.But its not up to you to decide what is right and what is wrong.Get that fact in to your thick skull.
lol
You can keep pride in your tiny brain or D**K or whatever . I have no problem with it. I have right to share my opinion and thats what i was doing and then it was you who started quoting my posts and got pissed off when get counter argument

lol
You can keep pride in your tiny brain or D**K or whatever . I have no problem with it. I have right to share my opinion and thats what i was doing and then it was you who started quoting my posts and got pissed off when get counter argument

Your opinions were not relevant to the people who you were quoting.Especially not to the people like KS.But when we try to convey that point to you,you just keep on repeating the same old BS again and again.Is it so difficult to understand that you are no one to decide what one person should be proud of.

That's exactly your problem you got no clue what you are talking about.You are here on another on of your ego trip.

Hey Mr.Slippery character,Take your bigotry some where else.And keep the discussion on topic.

Listen maty,there is a pride in a broader perspective,and there isa pride in a narrow,local perspective.
When pride in local perspective goes bigger than the pride in wider perspective,it causes divisions and anarchy.
Proud Pakistani must be bigger than proud Paran,proud Punjabi and so on.
That doesnt mean you cant feel proud of your local culture and traditions.

Pakstan is a unique country in many ways.
Nowhere in the world,people of so ,many different colours,cultures,languages and ethnicities just decided to make a seperate country of their own.
Dont bring india in...as you did not create the country,it was always there.
The British just went away...
Its Pakistan that was 'created' in 1947 not india,it was there already.
So yours and our situation andrequirements were different and will remain different.
We do need pride in a 'common demominator' to stay together.
Yours may be a diferent sitiation.

Listen maty,there is a pride in a broader perspective,and there isa pride in a narrow,local perspective.
When pride in local perspective goes bigger than the pride in wider perspective,it causes divisions and anarchy.
Proud Pakistani must be bigger than proud Paran,proud Punjabi and so on.
That doesnt mean you cant feel proud of your local culture and traditions.

Pakstan is a unique country in many ways.
Nowhere in the world,people of so ,many different colours,cultures,languages and ethnicities just decided to make a seperate country of their own.
Dont bring india in...as you did not create the country,it was always there.
The British just went away...
Its Pakistan that was 'created' in 1947 not india,it was there already.
So yours and our situation andrequirements were different and will remain different.
We do need pride in a 'common demominator' to stay together.
Yours may be a diferent sitiation.

Fair enough.

Your opinions were not relevant to the people who you were quoting.Especially not to the people like KS.But when we try to convey that point to you,you just keep on repeating the same old BS again and again.Is it so difficult to understand that you are no one to decide what one person should be proud of.
you were also repeating same BS again and again. You have some comprehension problem. Read what i said and what you perceived in your first post. .I did not put any gun over your head but i was just expressing my opinion about having pride in ethnicity. I said many times for me its pointless but if you want to keep it then carry on. Go and read my previous posts again with calm head. KS at least comprehend what i was trying to convey . This topic title is "cultures and colors of Pakistan" which is not relevant to you or KS so better go and share your opinion in kerala corner or tamil chat :)

I guess Pakistanis failed to make a common narrative to define Pakistan itself.

Most people here put up their ethnicity above being Pakistani, maybe because Pakistan is a recent phenomenon?

Most people here put up their ethnicity above being Pakistani, maybe because Pakistan is a recent phenomenon?

did you even read the discussion going on here? :lol:

"Most people here put up their ethnicity above being Pakistani"
Funny, if that were the case we would see a lot less people here with the Pakistani Flag, but clearly it is the opposite.

Furthermore where is "most" people coming from? What empirical proof do you have to make such as assumption, and how do you come to analyse this "phenomenon" without having the whole facts at your disposal. Frankly you sir are shooting in the dark with that statement, for yes whilst there are people here which promote the PPF agenda, and many others with "religious /Ethnic and Nationalistic" values in Pakistan, that mindset is not localized to Pakistan alone.

What of the Irish, Scottish, The American south, The Tamil, The Sudanese, The Somalians? Need i go on?

Just because you happen to read the sentiments of a "handful" of Pakistanis on a BB, does not equate to " failed to make a common narrative", if that were the case we would have total anarchy, Punjabi's would not serve non Punjabi's, Sindhi's would not help non Sindhi's etc...

This type of comment or post is not helpful to the overall reason for this thread, which is to enjoy the multicultural makeup of Pakistan, it is this very multicultural mix that creates opportunities and yes, conflict... But i like to look at the brighter side of the picture.

And in closing, despite what wet dreams people have "Ye kaum mitney ke lie nahi baney".
Is Parcham Kay Saye Talay Hum Aik Hain (Unity Song) - YouTube

Pakistani first, and then Pathan, Muhajir, Balochi, Punjabi, Kashmiri, Sindhi.

gone are the days when people would only care what ethnic background they were of.

you were also repeating same BS again and again. You have some comprehension problem. Read what i said and what you perceived in your first post. .I did not put any gun over your head but i was just expressing my opinion about having pride in ethnicity. I said many times for me its pointless but if you want to keep it then carry on. Go and read my previous posts again with calm head. KS at least comprehend what i was trying to convey . This topic title is "cultures and colors of Pakistan" which is not relevant to you or KS so better go and share your opinion in kerala corner or tamil chat :)

Well,KS understood the futility in talking to you and left .He only wanted to convey his opinion There is no harm in taking pride in your regional cultural identity as long as you dont look down upon others. Regional and national identity can beatifically co-exist.

And the even the OP of this thread agreed with him read post #111.

And then you started posting BS like this.Which make no sense what so ever.

Are you stupid or what ? you cannot comprhend a simple point. i said people blindly pride in whatever ethnicity they are born in so Ks was born in tamil ethnicity so he is having pride in tamil ethnicity but if he was born in any ethnic group of uganda then he take pride in that group so this is blind pride without free choice..

Then you decided taking pride in ethnicity is not right and pointless as it would create friction between other ethnic groups,but that's the same thing addressed by KS.Taking pride in your regional cultural identity doesn't mean you are looking down on others.This come from prejudices.Which you seem to have a lot.We,just like you only wanted convey our opinion Regional and national identity can beatifically co-exist,Some other members who did understood what we said and answered it with cool head,but you on the other hand started making negative arguements that are totally illogical and comes from a deep rooted convictions and prejudices.

We comprehend what you want to convey,but we fundamentally disagree with it.Instead of saying "let us agree to disagree" like many other members did,You escalated the whole thing by posting more and more BS.That's the whole problem here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom