What's new

Bahria Town puts Pakistan on Global Real Estate map

There aint nothing like living in this place folks.. my own testament.
However.. the construction of the houses is PATHETIC.. they are made out of sawgrass..
What Malik has done is phenomenal.. but his cost cutting is visible to all that live there.

What do you mean by cost-cutting in construction? Could you expand please?

Went to the Islamabad Bahria Town houses some time ago, and it was really good.

We have a plot of land there....no house though. My parents want to move to Islamabad for retirement......looks like a good gated community.

Does any one knows what's the progress on that 75storey building in Clifton. Is that project cancelled or what cuz i barely hear about it.

Islamabad looks awesome ..

Looks pretty clean from the pics posted above ..
Comparing it to Delhi , it looks like heaven :P

How does this place compare to Defence Housing in Lahore?

One day, I'd like to move here or DHA Lahore.

SemidetachedtypeA.jpg

dha-lahore-gallery.jpg

1kanaltypeAA1.jpg

So what about coming to Karachi or Hyderabad for developing new society or even in Thatta or HUB!!! both are great places...

There aint nothing like living in this place folks.. my own testament.
However.. the construction of the houses is PATHETIC.. they are made out of sawgrass..
What Malik has done is phenomenal.. but his cost cutting is visible to all that live there.

The homes constructed by baharia town i would agree with you but those people owning plots and hiring house building constructors are much much better everything depends on money and the quality of material and the reputation of house builders. Construction depends on whom you pick to construct homes for you and what quality of material is used, got two homes there excellently constructed no problems-troubles. There are houses that are developed under 8 months and than there are houses that are constructed in 14 months the difference is clearly visible depends on the owner how much is he/she is spending.

To the Thread starter, nice pictures, great effort on part of malik riaz but Islamabad baharia looks a fail to me, the way Karachi-Lahore Baharia Towns are beautified, Islamabad-Rawalpindi looks shyt infront of them I can easily say Peshawar Hayatabad Phase is much beautiful, i know atleast 7-8 people who left Islamabad baharia for Lahore due to Islamabad management no paying attention, someone needs to write it to malik riaz.

So what about coming to Karachi or Hyderabad for developing new society or even in Thatta or HUB!!! both are great places...
karachi already has other big big plans but still would love to see bharia town all around Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
How does this place compare to Defence Housing in Lahore?

One day, I'd like to move here or DHA Lahore.

SemidetachedtypeA.jpg

dha-lahore-gallery.jpg

1kanaltypeAA1.jpg

Really interesting images - look at the kinds of things Pakistanis want to associate with - look at the way the people in the images are dressed, not a single beard anywhere, nor any Ninjas out for a stroll nor any make believe arbi in a dish dasha, no skull caps, no mullahs playing with his feet (and not your little boys, shukr)

In all Honest all Pakistani Cities should be rebuilt ...

Less "Homes" more highrises , to conserve space , and no grafiti

But the work done here is good suprised personally but there are some areas where average Pakistani has no access to that have Golf courses, and all the fine riches of world :P even in Pakistan some people live lives of a King

Perhaps if there was culture of "Such Societies" city wide whole cities would be more livable as oppose to select socities

Its a shame with weather like Pakistan , its best place to live weather wise sunny , rain , winter all seasons

Most homes that I have seen are built wall to wall , in Pakistan and then there is the RACE to build the highest 2 story building in Pakistan (which sometimes reaches 3 floors) ....

Its rare to see attempt to build something , with some common sense , and design and thought

and ... as suspected , the architect was from Turkey made sense

what is the price of a home / land here? can indians invest?

Islamabad looks awesome ..

Looks pretty clean from the pics posted above ..
Comparing it to Delhi , it looks like heaven :P
Delhi is huge , cannot be compared.Islambad has about 1 mil population.

Back
Top Bottom