What's new

NAB seeks record of Rs50b deal between Bahria Town, NCA from PM Office

Government should never go against collecting agents of Niazi as they never held a public office.

I think, you totally lost your concentration for peddling lies, could not even keep track of the posts and your reaction. Please take care of yourself.

I think, you totally lost your concentration for peddling lies, could not even keep track of the posts and your reaction. Please take care of yourself.

Wasn't Gujjar, Gogi, Maneka, brother of Buzdar were collecting money for transfers postings lad grabbing etc. Should this not be investigated??

Wasn't Gujjar, Gogi, Maneka, brother of Buzdar were collecting money for transfers postings lad grabbing etc. Should this not be investigated??

If they are accomplices in any criminal activities, they should be, who says not?
First, come first.
What about 'General Nani', why is a convicted criminal roaming on the streets, and why she is on bail with no purpose?
Why criminals and convicted absconders, thieves, and robbers for billions are in the UK enjoying life, and a pick-pocketer, motorcycle/car lifter is rotting in jail?
Why did the criminal on bail, become a PM while there were efforts to install his son, the criminal on bail as CM?

These are your priorities and the way, you want to dispense justice in society, keep this attitude to yourself, no one else will buy it but retards.

1659000235614.png

1659000254048.png

1659000273722.png

This was open and shut case, NAB chairman under Imran Khan colsed this case even it was proved in SC that PE gave this forest land to Malik Riaz in lieu of monetary benefits. It was like same case at mega level of Saqib Nisar capturing bottles from Shajeel Memon, PTI folks would keep drumming that Shajeel Memon Case but never utter a word on this case.

www.thenews.com.pk

NAB summons Pervaiz Elahi in forest land case

ISLAMABAD: The National Accountability Bureau has summoned Punjab Assembly Speaker Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi in connection with its probe into illegal allotment of forest land in Rawalpindi to a...
www.thenews.com.pk
www.thenews.com.pk
www.dawn.com

SC summons ex-CM Pervaiz Elahi in Bahria Town case

Entire nomenclature of land was changed only to grab it, observes chief justice.
www.dawn.com

ایسے تو نہیں عمران خان پرویز الہی کو پنجاب کا سب سے بڑا ڈاکو کہتا تھا

Ab apna Chairman NAB hai, karo case, karo reference, and get it through court.

Never came up to file a case, only thing PM did talk about yesterday was no corruption can be proved during his three and half months. I wish economy did not fell to the bottom the way it did no matter he took his share, we could have deal with that later.

Well there are now posters for him waiting in Islamabad.

20220728_191028.jpg

میری تو خواہش ہے کہ پی ٹی آئی کی طرح پہلے گرفتار کرلیں الزام بعد میں ڈھونڈتے رہیں گے

Jo vi karna hai kujh tay karo....na mulk chala rahay o, na economy, tay na case, sirf chawwlan i mari ja rahay o.

Jo vi karna hai kujh tay karo....na mulk chala rahay o, na economy, tay na case, sirf chawwlan i mari ja rahay o.

جس دن گرفتار کیا اس سے اگلے دن بلکہ اسی دن بندیال نے ضمانت لے لینی ، یہ سہولت صرف عمران خان کے پاس تھی کہ وہ اپنے مخالفین کو سال سال بغیر کوئی کیس درج کئے جیل میں بند رکھے

جس دن گرفتار کیا اس سے اگلے دن بلکہ اسی دن بندیال نے ضمانت لے لینی ، یہ سہولت صرف عمران خان کے پاس تھی کہ وہ اپنے مخالفین کو سال سال بغیر کوئی کیس درج کئے جیل میں بند رکھے
کرپشن اور منی لانڈرنگ کے کیسز عمران نے نہیں بنائے تھے۔ تمہاری ن لیگ اور پی پی نے ایک دوسرے کیخلاف بنائے تھے

Aur yeh sahoolat sirf Nawaz kay pas hai keh woh 2 saal ilaaj kay liay bahir betha rahay, aur sirf Maryam kay pas hai keh abay kay ilaj kay liay usay zamanat milay, woh aba jo tab say London hai. Aur zamanat bhi to a convicted prisoner who should be in jail right now.

Aur yeh sahoolat sirf Nawaz kay pas hai keh woh 2 saal ilaaj kay liay bahir betha rahay, aur sirf Maryam kay pas hai keh abay kay ilaj kay liay usay zamanat milay, woh aba jo tab say London hai. Aur zamanat bhi to a convicted prisoner who should be in jail right now.

I don't expect misinformation from you, Maryam got bail on merit, not to look-after her father, you are misled through PTI propaganda.

Nawaz Sharif went London through special approval of Imran Khan led Cabinet with certain conditions laid down in affidavit of Shehbaz Sharif, what is illegality??

Never came up to file a case, only thing PM did talk about yesterday was no corruption can be proved during his three and half months. I wish economy did not fell to the bottom the way it did no matter he took his share, we could have deal with that later.

Well there are now posters for him waiting in Islamabad.

View attachment 865879

Attachments

• 1659339219126.png
    1659339219126.png
    136.1 KB · Views: 16
better grow a pair and have something to say instead of blowing air.

Back
Top Bottom