What's new

Body formed to probe claims Imran was bribed to ‘protect’ real estate firm

They are not on bail in money laundering and corruption cases Patwari Sharif mafia slave
سب پھڑے جان گے

PTI foreign funding case will prove money laundering too.

PTI foreign funding case will prove money laundering too.
If Patwari Haramkhor wishes were horses
🤣🤣🤣
0318178C-562C-4B14-B844-A8020723A4B6.jpeg

سب پھڑے جان گے
Malik Riaz has business dealings with everybody even your Sharif mafia

If Patwari Haramkhor wishes were horses
🤣🤣🤣View attachment 854058

Malik Riaz has business dealings with everybody even your Sharif mafia

Selling a property is a crime??

Wait so far pmln tried

1- Bani gala house is illegal
1- Tosha khana(went to court l, court ask all the gift details, till today pdm is running)
2- gogii
3- money taken and gave jobs
4- all wazirs has increase in money investigated by samaa
5- bahria town money

None of the cases see light of the supreme court even hamid.mir saying that govt has any proof go to court

Take it to court, just tactics to divert public from inflation.

you forgot to add the helicopter case...

I can understand that people hate IK/PTI, but supporting PDM’s and in denial of their corruption, this is a new low.

Even their most ardent supporters I’ve met know that they have siphoned off billions of Rs.

Wow, again N league friends. Please try harder and do better- do more. The mud you guys are slinging is too thin and it is not sticking. Please find a proper case to prosecute against PTI and do it. These thin cases only make PTI look better than I am sure that it is.

Somehow Patwari donkeys are still trying to convince that PDM is clean and ignore everything despacable about PDM nope. 🤔

Soon Mr Handsome will also be on bail. He is no different than this corrupt tola. You must also ask the same question to Mr Handsome what you are asking the other poster to do with Maryam. Did Peerni did some magic on Riaz that She got such a great land deal. If this is not conflict of interest which Mr Handsome kept on blabbering from roof of container then what is it ?

No they are convincing that Mr Handsome is also as clean as Mian Saanp and Mr 10%.
same guy 1000 ids yet cant relax his soul

Imran Khan and all of his cabinet members are on bail, now answer these questions.

No one is blind or a fool, Criminals holding Pakistan hostage and trying desperately to frame an honest man. Every time Rana Sanaullah opens his mouth s.h.i.t falls out, according to kangaroo courts and lifaffa journalist, Sharif family and Zardari aren't guilty until declared Not Guilty by suit cases (judges) presiding over kangaroo courts, all cases filed by terrorist Rana Sanaullah are worth less then used toilet paper is that sufficient enough answer for you.

Now NAB officers can go to jail for five years, if they can't convince PML_N Bought suit case (judge). Let's guess what the judgement is going to be if the convicts are Sharif or Zardari clan. NOT GUILTY and the officer goes to jail for 5 years plus fine. I wonder which officer is going to be stupid enough to investigate the thefts.

Cabinet sub committee is not an IMPARTIAL forum.
This matter could had been referred to FIA, but FIA already made to work as rulers' personal agency.

All these matters could be given to existing agencies like FIA, ACU, but we don't have any independent institutions.
Sharif-Zardari corruptocracy has destroyed all institutions to cover up their crimes. Investigation by FIA, ACU, police cannot be trusted even if true.
Is there any impartial body in the country that can investigate these charges?

Itni mehnat N league hakoomat chalanay main kar lay to shayed mulk ka kuch ban bhi jaye.

Toshakhana, helicopter case, cars case, this, ring road, nothing stuck.

Lay jao na court main, dalo isay jail main.

Har roz Ms Maryam comes on national TV, with 60k airpods in her ear, and talks as if she is in a Star Plus drama, complete with the physical gestures and head movement, and rather than talk about the government policy or direction, it's all IK. I have heard from someone close that it's Maryam who is in her ear, but can't say that with certainty.

The woman should audition for a role in a drame, I am sure she would succeed.

Secondly, N league should be careful, is case ki poori investigation hui to phir Nawaz Sharif also gets caught up!

Back
Top Bottom