What's new

Bahrain activist Zainab al-Khawaja 'given new jail term'

She is defending the ones who perform terrorist attacks on people and policemen, so she is technically a terrorist-supporter.

well this is what the Syrians say about the Syrian rebels. Do you agree with them?

A Supporter of International Terrorists and Collaboration with International Terror Sponsoring countries like Iran should have her locked up in solitary confinement for the rest of her life.

Dreamer
Nasrallah.png

Zainab Al Khawaja “dream” | Bahrain Views

She Also Wrote in her Blog

Blogger Zainab Alkhawaja said...

"And Two seas liberal, don’t worry you aren’t being brutal at all. A few rude comments from you don’t affect me or the image of Khomeini one bit.

I dont know if Ayatolla Khomeini is "my dads buddy" but I will tell you that he is a great man, who was the reason the revolution was a success. I admire him. But I'm sure many AMericans would rather have the Mossadiq solution of just bringing the dictator - the Shah - back.

"Bahrania, you totally nailed it. Isn’t it funny how American propaganda can turn freedom fighters into terrorists. They don’t have much to say about the Shah, but oh there are lists of terrible things Khomeini did. Nobody talks about Israel, But Hizbollah….. they are stamped as terrorists. But you know what, Khomeini is a hero to his people and that is what matters."

Blogger: Dreamer - Post a Comment

A Supporter of Khomeini a Zindeeq Nasibi Kaffir who called ”Aisha, Az-Zubair, Dhalha, worse than Dogs and Pigs"

kitabu-dhahara-vol-3-page-4571.jpg

Who would in his right mind support a supporter of this ****** dog that was accidentally born from the Mut3aa of a thousand Mut3aas?

She is defending the ones who perform terrorist attacks on people and policemen, so she is technically a terrorist-supporter.
and what about you?
DOUBLE STANDARD MUCH

Wrong, Syrians support The FSA who are defending them from the killing machine of the terrorists and mercenaries. The FSA are freedom fighters.
suicide bombing is freedom? beheading people is freedom? man the Bahrain revolutionaries are ANGELS compared to terrorists F$A

A Supporter of International Terrorists and Collaboration with International Terror Sponsoring countries like Iran should have her locked up in solitary confinement for the rest of her life.

Dreamer
Nasrallah.png

"And Two seas liberal, don’t worry you aren’t being brutal at all. A few rude comments from you don’t affect me or the image of Khomeini one bit.

I dont know if Ayatolla Khomeini is "my dads buddy" but I will tell you that he is a great man, who was the reason the revolution was a success. I admire him. But I'm sure many AMericans would rather have the Mossadiq solution of just bringing the dictator - the Shah - back.

"Bahrania, you totally nailed it. Isn’t it funny how American propaganda can turn freedom fighters into terrorists. They don’t have much to say about the Shah, but oh there are lists of terrible things Khomeini did. Nobody talks about Israel, But Hizbollah….. they are stamped as terrorists. But you know what, Khomeini is a hero to his people and that is what matters."

A Supporter of Khomeini a Zindeeq Nasibi Kaffir who called called ”Aisha, Az-Zubair, Dhalha, worse than Dogs and Pigs"

Who would in his right mind support a supporter of this ****** dog that was created from the Mut3aa of a thousand Mut3aas?

Sadly to inform you that EU don't consider Hezbollah as a Terrorist group
and USA consider anyone who don't bow to Israel as Terrorist

woow didn't know Saudi as foreign force involve to oppress democracy in Bahrain....

they bring in Amraam tanks to protect the king against it's people when the people only asked for equal right

Dreamer
Nasrallah.png

A Supporter of Khomeini a Zindeeq Nasibi Kaffir who called called ”Aisha, Az-Zubair, Dhalha, worse than Dogs and Pigs"

Who would in his right mind support a supporter of this ****** dog that was created from the Mut3aa of a thousand Mut3aas?

Last edited by a moderator:

What a Poor excuse. Calling my mother "worse than Dogs and Pigs" is a different story. But calling the Mother of the Believers (Sunni Muslims) "worse than Dogs and Pigs" is a whole different story. It is like calling the Prophet of Islam a Dog and Pig and cursing his Honor wal-azubillah.

It would have been better if you just said you agree with this Zindeeqan Kaffir Nasibi Khomeini than to post this liar Ammar who is only a Boy-Toy for the Mutatas of Qom who use him for pleasure during the nights of Ghadeer. The reason being Khomenie is a Marjia (Grand High Priest) and Ammar is not.

This is one of the many reason why your cult can't be classified as being Muslim. Calling the Grandmother of every Living Muslim on this earth, The wife of the prophet in this world and the wife of the prophet in the Hereafter a "Worse than a Dog and a Pig" than justifying it.

In a True Islamic nation, people who have such belief should be decapitated, exiled, stripped of their citizenship, or jailed for life as will be the case with this Zainab Al-Khwaja insha'Allah.

What a Poor excuse. Calling my mother "worse than Dogs and Pigs" is a different story. But calling the Mother of the Believers (Sunni Muslims) "worse than Dogs and Pigs" is a whole different story. It is like calling the Prophet of Islam a Dog and Pig and cursing his Honor wal-azubillah.

It would have been better if you just said you agree with this Zindeeqan Kaffir Nasibi Khomeini than to post this liar Ammar who is only a Boy-Toy for the Mutatas of Qom who use him for pleasure during the nights of Ghadeer. The reason being Khomenie is a Marjia (Grand High Priest) and Ammar is not.

This is one of the many reason why your cult can't be classified as being Muslim. Calling the Grandmother of every Living Muslim on this earth, The wife of the prophet in this world and the wife of the prophet in the Hereafter a "Worse than a Dog and a Pig" than justifying it.

In a True Islamic nation, people who have such belief should be decapitated, exiled, stripped of their citizenship, or jailed for life as will be the case with this Zainab Al-Khwaja insha'Allah.

First of all, base upon the holy Quran all prophet's (pbuh) wives are called "ummo almomenin":

Surat Al-'Aĥzāb, 33:6
"The Prophet is more worthy of the believers than themselves, and his wives are [in the position of] their mothers. And those of [blood] relationship are more entitled [to inheritance] in the decree of Allah than the [other] believers and the emigrants, except that you may do to your close associates a kindness [through bequest]. That was in the Book inscribed."

Surat Al-'Aĥzāb, 33:53
"O you who have believed, do not enter the houses of the Prophet except when you are permitted for a meal, without awaiting its readiness. But when you are invited, then enter; and when you have eaten, disperse without seeking to remain for conversation. Indeed, that [behavior] was troubling the Prophet, and he is shy of [dismissing] you. But Allah is not shy of the truth. And when you ask [his wives] for something, ask them from behind a partition. That is purer for your hearts and their hearts. And it is not [conceivable or lawful] for you to harm the Messenger of Allah or to marry his wives after him, ever. Indeed, that would be in the sight of Allah an enormity."

Therefore please don't specify this term to one person, secondly the title mealy means that no one could marry them, nothing more.

What's more is:

All the Sunni collections of traditions are replete with the traditions reported by Ummul Mu'minin Aisha. The Prophet (PBUH&HF) had many other wives, and all of them were mothers of believers. Many of the wives of the Prophet were highly pious and righteous, such as Umm Salama and Umm Ayman. But unfortunately there are not many traditions from them in the Sihah Sittah (not even 5% of what is conveyed by Aisha). But we hear from Aisha in a bulk rate. Was it because she was the daughter of Abu Bakr? or because she was the only one among the wives of the Prophet who fought Imam Ali (AS)?

According to Islam, a believer is required to respect his mother. However, if such mother goes against the instruction of the Messenger of Allah, conducts and leads the rebellions, and kills innocents, we are religiously required to disassociate ourselves from such mother, and more importantly, we can NOT trust such mother for transmitting the traditions of the Prophet in such volume.

Indeed, there is a good reason why Allah gave them the title of "Mothers of Believers." Allah gave them this title in order to prevent people to marry them after the demise of the Prophet (PBUH&HF). We can not marry our mother. Right? If Allah wouldn't have given this title to them, some influential people would have married them and would probably have brought sons from them and would have ordered people to follow them as the Ahlul-Bayt, or even worst, they might have claimed that they are the real sons of the Prophet and would have claimed prophethood for them and many more possible dangerous consequences. As such, Allah (SWT) gave them this title (the mother of believers) to prevent such marriages.

It is well-known among Muslims that the best wife of the Prophet (PBUH&HF) was Khadija (RA). She was the first woman who embraced Islam and spent all her wealth for the cause of Allah and the Prophet never married another woman as long as Khadija was alive.

The Messenger of Allah gave the name of the best women of the world in chronological order and one should not be surprised that the name of Aisha is missing:

The Messenger of Allah (PBUH&HF) said: "The most excellent of the women of all worlds whom Allah chose over all women are: Asiya the wife of Pharaoh, Mary the daughter of Imran, Khadija the daughter of Khuwaylid, and Fatimah the daughter of Muhammad."

Sunni references:

Sahih al-Tirmidhi, v5, p702
al-Mustadrak, by al-Hakim, v3, p157, who said this tradition is authentic based on the criteria of two Shaikhs (al-Bukhari and Muslim)
Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v3, p135
Fadha'il al-Sahaba, by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v2, p755, Tradition #1325
Hilyatul Awliyaa, by Abu Nu'aym, v2, p344
Majma' al-Zawa'id, by al-Haythami, v9, p223
al-Isti'ab, by Ibn Abd al-Barr, v4, p377
al-Awsat by al-Tabarani, as well as Ibn Habban, etc.

why don't you talk about Khadije (SA) or Fatime Zahra (SA) ?

Have you herd this Surat?

Indeed, We have granted you, [O Muhammad], al-Kawthar.
So pray to your Lord and sacrifice [to Him alone].
Indeed, your enemy is the one cut off.

Who is the al-Kawthar?

Surat At-Taĥrīm, 66:10
Allah presents an example of those who disbelieved: the wife of Noah and the wife of Lot. They were under two of Our righteous servants but betrayed them, so those prophets did not avail them from Allah at all, and it was said, "Enter the Fire with those who enter."

It means being wife's of a prophet doesn't give you any immunity, pious, and credit... let alone being one of the Sahabes....

All problem btw us is this:
We believe Imam Ali (SA) is true successor of prophet (pbuh), the man whom God appointed him so base on this belief whoever stands against him is standing against Allah and his messenger, as those there mentioned people did. By the way I wanna refer you to Imam Ali )SA) stand on this matter :

And finally I wanna ask one thing, from now on before sentencing others as not Muslims, think one second that it's not a small issue, and I don't Arabic so I couldn't grasp that paper posted by you my response was base upon your English translation ...

Back
Top Bottom