What's new

Bahrain activist Zainab al-Khawaja 'given new jail term'

It is well-known among Muslims that the best wife of the Prophet (PBUH&HF) was Khadija (RA). She was the first woman who embraced Islam and spent all her wealth for the cause of Allah and the Prophet never married another woman as long as Khadija was alive.

why don't you talk about Khadije (SA) or Fatime Zahra (SA) ?

Have you herd this Surat?

Indeed, We have granted you, [O Muhammad], al-Kawthar.
So pray to your Lord and sacrifice [to Him alone].
Indeed, your enemy is the one cut off.

Who is the al-Kawthar?

Surat At-Taĥrīm, 66:10
Allah presents an example of those who disbelieved: the wife of Noah and the wife of Lot. They were under two of Our righteous servants but betrayed them, so those prophets did not avail them from Allah at all, and it was said, "Enter the Fire with those who enter."

It means being wife's of a prophet doesn't give you any immunity, pious, and credit... let alone being one of the Sahabes

Dirty Mud Dipping Children of Mut3aa and Pigs who don't actually know thier own mothers and fathers but calling the Mothers of Islam and Muslims " worse than Dogs and Pigs"?. You should be banned for even writing "Ayesha" on this forum. . Comparing Ayesha radia'Allahuan to the wife of Noah and Lot really? Is this what 12ver Cultist Mut3atas have come up with?

The Messenger of Allah told Aisha, “You have been shown to me in (my) dreams on three nights. An angel was carrying you in a silken cloth and said to me, `This is your wife.’ And when I uncovered it; behold, it was you. I then said: `If this dream is from Allah, He will cause it to come true.’” [Bukhari and Muslim].

Aisha said “I have been given nine (virtues) that were not given to any woman after Maryam bint Imran (the mother of Nabi Isa AS): Angel Jibril descended with my picture in his sleep until Allah’s Messenger was commanded to marry me; he had married me when I was a virgin and he never married any virgin besides me; his soul was taken while his head was on my lap and he was buried in my house. The angels had surrounded my house, I am the daughter of his Khalifah and his Siddiq; my excuse was revealed from the heaven. I was created pure. I have been promised forgiveness (of sins) and noble provision.”

Don't bring your ****** religion and ideas among Pure Muslims. Go back to your toilet called Iran. Hopefully you can go back worshiping your Mazda the fire god instead of contaminating our religion.

Dirty Mud Dipping Children of Mut3aa and Pigs who don't actually know thier own mothers and fathers but calling the Mothers of Islam and Muslims " worse than Dogs and Pigs"?. You should be banned for even writing "Ayesha" on this forum. . Comparing Ayesha radia'Allahuan to the wife of Noah and Lot really? Is this what 12ver Cultist Mut3atas have come up with?

The Messenger of Allah told Aisha, “You have been shown to me in (my) dreams on three nights. An angel was carrying you in a silken cloth and said to me, `This is your wife.’ And when I uncovered it; behold, it was you. I then said: `If this dream is from Allah, He will cause it to come true.’” [Bukhari and Muslim].

Aisha said “I have been given nine (virtues) that were not given to any woman after Maryam bint Imran (the mother of Nabi Isa AS): Angel Jibril descended with my picture in his sleep until Allah’s Messenger was commanded to marry me; he had married me when I was a virgin and he never married any virgin besides me; his soul was taken while his head was on my lap and he was buried in my house. The angels had surrounded my house, I am the daughter of his Khalifah and his Siddiq; my excuse was revealed from the heaven. I was created pure. I have been promised forgiveness (of sins) and noble provision.”

Don't bring your ****** religion and ideas among Pure Muslims. Go back to your toilet called Iran. Hopefully you can go back worshiping your Mazda the fire god instead of contaminating our religion.

I bet you even didn't read my post, first time I overlooked your inappropriate tone but as it seems you don't know how to discuss, you could not fathom the basis of a respectful discussion.

By the way I respect your idea, besides there are only two options either you are right our we are right, if you are right I ask God to guide us and forgive our sins otherwise I ask same request from God to guide you and forgive your sin.

That's it, whenever you've learned how to discuss (without insulting) and not with playing God I'll be ready to continue it.

I bet you even didn't read my post, first time I overlooked your inappropriate tone but as it seems you don't know how to discuss, you could not fathom the basis of a respectful discussion.

By the way I respect your idea, besides there are only two options either you are right our we are right, if you are right I ask God to guide us and forgive our sins otherwise I ask same request from God to guide you and forgive your sin.

That's it, whenever you've learned how to discuss (without insulting) and not with playing God I'll be ready to continue it.

Using Taqiyaa to ago around the bush is not a respectable discussion especially when it centers around the Mother of all the Muslims in the World.

You didn't have to post all that garbage when you could just have said you "Agree with Khomeini that they are "worse than Dogs and Pigs"" wal-azubillah. To sugar quote it with your satanic majoosi interpretations is in itself "Inappropriate".

Well I am openly shia , but good and bad mullah are on both side, shia or sunni. But people should not use bad words for anyone religious icons. So , you guys stop generalizing eachother ....I say the prayer with open hand in sunni masjid ..nonbody said anything .......same way sunni . But people should condemn any person who create fasad amongst , either its shia or sunni ....and ignore it simply ....
neither shia can finsih sunni nor sunni can finish shia, its time both should learn to live in peace. Stop looking others , first look at yourself ....before pointing finger at others.

Oye @Quantifier - What is he saying about Hazrat Ayesha (RA) ? :what:

Khomeini compared Ayesha radial'Allahu "worse than dogs and Pigs" and other Sahabahs. Than you have these Mutatas sugar quoting it by finding excuses without saying "I agree with this statement"

Than he compared Ayesha to the wife of Nooh and Lut by saying she disobeyed the Prophet.

The Wife of Loot and Nooh disobeyed the Prophets when they were alive.

The Prophet Muhammad died on the lap of Ayesha in her home. It shows you the love they had for one another.

I could care less if these Mutatas don't like Ayesha but going around the bush to defend this statement is another issue. Be a Man not a coward and just say "You agree with Khomeini".

Last edited by a moderator:
Khomeini compared Ayesha radial'Allahu "worse than dogs and Pigs" and other Sahabahs. Than you have these Mutatas sugar quoting it by finding excuses without saying "I agree with this statement"
Not big fan of Iranian Mullah. But he never said that. His Fatwa was publish in all major Pakistani paper . He called all these type of above statement Haram. No shia is allowed to pass any comments to religious icons.

Not big fan of Iranian Mullah. But he never said that. His Fatwa was publish in all major Pakistani paper . He called all these type of above statement Haram. No shia is allowed to pass any comments to religious icons.

kitabu-dhahara-vol-3-page-4571.jpg

Brief translation: “If a Sultan were to rebel against Ameer al Mumeneen (Ali RAA) to oppose him in Leadership or any other purpose Like Aisha and Zubair and Talha and Muawiyah and their likes, or If He built up hatred for Ameer al Mumineen or any Imam Then they are not necessarily Najis(Unclean) In their outer appearance Although They are More Malicious Than Dogs and Pigs…”

I guess this one wasn't published in Pakistan than.

Than he compared Ayesha to the wife of Nooh and Lut by saying she disobeyed the Prophet.

The Prophet Muhammad died on the lap of Ayesha in her home. It shows you the love they had for one another.

I could care less if these Mutatas don't like Ayesha but going around the bush to defend this statement is another issue. Be a Man not a coward and just say "You agree with Khomeini".

I dunno if he did or didn't say that but another thing that pisssed me off is how Feroze Nahavandi has an actual tomb in Iran - The basterd who assassinated Hazrat Omar (RA) is a national hero there !

That said none of that is reflective on our Shiites...the are our own kin & kith & we love them dearly ! They are being targeted right now by Sectarian basterds & we must do more to protect our own.

kitabu-dhahara-vol-3-page-4571.jpg

Brief translation: “If a Sultan were to rebel against Ameer al Mumeneen (Ali RAA) to oppose him in Leadership or any other purpose Like Aisha and Zubair and Talha and Muawiyah and their likes, or If He built up hatred for Ameer al Mumineen or any Imam Then they are not necessarily Najis(Unclean) In their outer appearance Although They are More Malicious Than Dogs and Pigs…”

I guess this one wasn't published in Pakistan than.
Never heard of these books or don't know anything above book.....its religious debate and not good in history . So , you better discuss with someone who has the knowledge .
Let 's get back to the topic....

I dunno if he did or didn't say that but another thing that pisssed me off is how Feroze Nahavandi has an actual tomb in Iran - The basterd who assassinated Hazrat Omar (RA) is a national hero there !

That said none of that is reflective on our Shiites...the are our own kin & kith & we love them dearly ! They are being targeted right now by Sectarian basterds & we must do more to protect our own.

True. I am a sunni myself and I also hate that as$hole Feroz but that doesn't mean we should start killing all the shais(particularly Pakistani shias) just because this mofo is a national hero in Iran. Pakistani shias are an integral part of our society and nothing can change that.

True. I am a sunni myself and I also hate that as$hole Feroz but that doesn't mean we should start killing all the shais(particularly Pakistani shias) just because this mofo is a national hero in Iran. Pakistani shias are an integral part of our society and nothing can change that.

Brother the way I see it both the Saudi Mullahs & the Iranian Ayatollahs coupled with some very influential & powerful sectarian fillth in our own countries needs to be dealt with if we are to protect the social fabric of our society !

These things were unimaginable perhaps 50 or 60 years ago & even perhaps 3-4 decades ago if someone were to tell you that Shiites would be killing Sunnis & Sunnis would be killing Shiites - We'd probably....right not in my country ! And here we are where Shiite & Sunni militants killed each other in the '80s & the '90s & now its become more of a one-sided competition with innocent Shiites dying at the hands of sectarian foOks whilst our State Institutions & Politicians alike do very little to take care of that - Bunch of sell-outs...the lot of them !

His words belongs to him why should i agree with him? I said as far as I don't know Arabic I don't talk about that piece of paper but I could do it base on history ... so I post first clip about Aiesha, Talhe and Zobeir whom fought with Imam of their time....

I didn't compare them, I said being relative with prophet (pbuh) doesn't give you credit as it's mentioned in holy book.

And I do insist that whoever insult them are not one of us therefore I posted second clip about Imam Ali (SA) stand on this issue which shows his respect towards her, but history is history some people fought against their Imam of time which was against prophet (pbuh) orders ....

And about using Taqiyaa, I'm discussing with you on this issue openly isn't the time to stop maneuvering around this point? why should i lie? Im saying I can't accept to see on person fight with Imam Ali (SA) he or she could be everyone ....

No one talked about Killing anyone. I'm an American citizen, most of the population are christian. I consider Christianity to be a sort of "pagan" religion. Does that justify attacking them or killing them? No way. Each one has to live within their own domain and beliefs without compromising the well being of others based upon their religion.

Pakistan is a different story. If only Pakistanis could act more like Americans when it came to differences in religion you wouldn't have those problems.

There are Blasphemy laws all over the world. Even in European Countries that forbid insulting religious icons publicly. No one gives a damn what you do in your house. But to openly write literature, books, cassettes, videos, insulting the religious icons of another faith and distribute them is a criminal act because it creates confrontation within societies anywhere you go.

Back
Top Bottom