What's new

Bahrain activist Zainab al-Khawaja 'given new jail term'

No one talked about Killing anyone. I'm an American citizen, most of the population are christian. I consider Christianity to be a sort of "pagan" religion. Does that justify attacking them or killing them? No way. Each one has to live within their own domain and beliefs without compromising the well being of others based upon their religion.

Pakistan is a different story. If only Pakistanis could act more like Americans when it came to differences in religion you wouldn't have those problems.

There are Blasphemy laws all over the world. Even in European Countries that forbid insulting religious icons publicly. No one gives a damn what you do in your house. But to openly write literature, books, cassettes, videos, insulting the religious icons of another faith and distribute them is a criminal act because it creates confrontation within societies anywhere you go.
The way Pakistani shia sunni behave in US , wish the samw way they behave in rest of world. But, I would say 97 percent of Pakistani in US are well educated class. Rest 3 percent has little bit fanaticism , but majority Pakistan ignore them..
That's another dilemma these Pakistani left Pakistan, because uncertain living condition, which is econoic,terrorism , law and order etc etc...

Back
Top Bottom