What's new

BAF should sell F-7BGI to PAF and get JF-17!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any official sources?

Can't pull one out as I'm on mobile, but I'm pretty sure this incident was real... I think either after the Parliament attacks or 26/11 this incident happened... Can't remember.

"Locked on" means that the PAF AWACS had caught the MKI in Pakistani airspace and the F-7s were required to kill it.
Your trolling is loosing quality man . I had a dozen comebacks but i thought better to give a serious advice to my little troll brah ..

On topic @arp2041 @Imran Khan @Skull and Bones

Forgive them .

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Does Bangladesh even recognize Israel?

I wasn't even trolling, moron.

And you are nothing or related to me.

You use this term too often wth too little effect .

And your last sentence didn't make any sense , but again when it does , right ?

Can't pull one out as I'm on mobile, but I'm pretty sure this incident was real... I think either after the Parliament attacks or 26/11 this incident happened... Can't remember.

Ok, post me the link when you have access to computer, i'm bookmarking this post as a future reference.

You use this term too often wth too little effect .

And your last sentence didn't make any sense , but again when it does , right ?

Your last sentence doesn't make sense either dude.

That's because, PAF cannot replace all its old fighters with JF-17 alone since it will take many years. The rate of production will not match the rate of decommissioning(because of cost of a single user based production line) and there will be gaps in the fighter fleet force. So PAF will go for stop gap aircraft. If BAF agrees to sell the F-7BGI, BAF can rectify the mistake it made, and PAF can get a stop gap in a single deal! Plus a second JF-17 line can be opened in China as well and even PAF can get benefit out of that. JF-17 will get a solid order which will spurn even further orders. For the BAF, the cost of the F-7BGI can be subtracted from the JF-17 procurement cost.

It looks like a win win deal for both our brotherly countries.

Bhai jan apka demag kharap ho gaya !! you failed to increase production thats why you want a stop gap fighter what you are replacing . consult with your physician bro .

Actually what you need is increase your production line from 14 to 28~30 so that you can get at least 200 fighter by 2020 along with 100 FC-20(J-10B) thats the solution . moreover pray to America for more F-16

I think J-10b order is 250

After J-10b PAF wont need F-16

Bhai jan apka demag kharap ho gaya !! you failed to increase production thats why you want a stop gap fighter what you are replacing . consult with your physician bro .

Actually what you need is increase your production line from 14 to 28~30 so that you can get at least 200 fighter by 2020 along with 100 FC-20(J-10B) thats the solution . moreover pray to America for more F-16

LOL , Keen Observation , i must say :D

That's because, PAF cannot replace all its old fighters with JF-17 alone since it will take many years. The rate of production will not match the rate of decommissioning(because of cost of a single user based production line) and there will be gaps in the fighter fleet force. So PAF will go for stop gap aircraft. If BAF agrees to sell the F-7BGI, BAF can rectify the mistake it made, and PAF can get a stop gap in a single deal! Plus a second JF-17 line can be opened in China as well and even PAF can get benefit out of that. JF-17 will get a solid order which will spurn even further orders. For the BAF, the cost of the F-7BGI can be subtracted from the JF-17 procurement cost.

It looks like a win win deal for both our brotherly countries.

godzilla-facepalm.png

:what: Can you give me a JF 17 in exchange for my Ford? The pilots could drive from home to work with it. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom