What's new

BAF should sell F-7BGI to PAF and get JF-17!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With F-7BGI in front, no one even bothers to look at J-20.[/QUOTE]

Really ...I didn't know our old F-7's were so good.... I knew(Infact the whole world knows) HAL Tejas is in such an elite league that even the F-22's, J-20's aspire to become comparable to it one day..... :cheesy: Guess what I recently heard Obama and the American top generals are trying to learn to wear "Dhuti" only to impress and convience KOLIKATA dada's to share technologies of the HAL Tejas which are light years ahead of what the Americans use in their crappy fighter jets.... :P Can we get some HAL Tejas too... please... we need that too.....:cry:

Really ...I didn't know our old F-7's were so good.... I knew(Infact the whole world knows) HAL Tejas is in such an elite league that even the F-22's, J-20's aspire to become comparable to it one day..... :cheesy: Guess what I recently heard Obama and the American top generals are trying to learn to wear "Dhuti" only to impress and convience KOLIKATA dada's to share technologies of the HAL Tejas which are light years ahead of what the Americans use in their crappy fighter jets.... :P Can we get some HAL Tejas too... please... we need that too.....:cry:

Exactly, Hillary Clinton was in Kolkata to learn how to wear Dhoti and Saree, and later teach it to Obama. And deployment of Tejas for the protection of Diego Garcia.

Hillary Clinton arrives in Kolkata for 3-day India visit - Hindustan Times

Bhai tui hotat hotat kotheke urey ashish ar fatan0 post die abar hawa hoe jash :cheers:[/QUOTE]

Kobiraaz bhai... ami shob shomoi ashi pdf e.... comment kori na... but bangladesh er thread gulo shob shomoy follow kori.... jokhon mejaj ta beshi kharap hoe jai indian der troll dekhe tokhon e khali reply kori... :angry: .....

It was just a person's stupid view and amazingly it went on for 6 pages .
Mods please close the thread .

Yes, i agree. BAL Tejas for Bangladeshi Airborne Lungi (BAL) force. It's a match made in heaven.

We aspire to have such a capable air wing.... but problem is your Indian government:angry: ...... they dont want to sell their BAAAAAAL Tejas...:undecided:.. please man... give us those damn BADASS BAAAL Birds...:cry:. trust me It will let millions of Bangladeshis sleep well at night as they will know their skies are protected by some deadly BAAAL jets .....:chilli:

Yall-postin-in-a-troll-thread.jpg

We aspire to have such a capable air wing.... but problem is your Indian government:angry: ...... they dont want to sell their BAAAAAAL Tejas...:undecided:.. please man... give us those damn BADASS BAAAL Birds...:cry:. trust me It will let millions of Bangladeshis sleep well at night as they will know their skies are protected by some deadly BAAAL jets .....:chilli:

Such formal pleading won't do, get down on your knees with hands folded and say 'Please'!.

Why are you twisting facts or other people's statements? We do not have to compare BGI with JF-17. Every plane has its special points. But, do not also compare JF-17 with Rafael, Su-27 or F-16, although F-7 (BGI) itself used to be called as poor man's F-16. F-7 is in the air for the last 60 years and it is the only plane still being trusted. So, do not push aside this plane when IA and PA all have also this reliable F-7 (lesser in quality than BGI) planes in their arsenals. So, don't talk stupid, man!!
Why dont you compare and see for yourself between F7BGI and the Mig21BISONs(not other versions like bis) of India.You would be surprised i must say.

Tai naki, cheleder ta dekhar eto sokh tor? :blink:
Taka dile aro anek kisu kore debe ...afterall kangaler pola toh..:P

kire dada sobaike tor type er vabos naki
Jah sala, tuie to bolli amar dhooti khulbi. :rolleyes:

hasa kotha koisos :rofl:
Bangladesh should go for the most advanced .. state of the art... 9th generation supper dupper HAL( read BAAAAAAAAL) Tejas.... I think procuring only 5 of those ultra super advanced fighter jets will ensure the safety of our skies forever... I think even Aliens would then think twice before entering our airspace.... forget about f-22s or f-35s....

But, can you cite the name of only one country that has shown interest in JF-17 whose performance data PAF always manipulates to lure customers. We do not need new model junk hoaxes, we need an old but proven platform that has exibited its prowess for the last sixty years. We are happy with our 3.5G BGIs with improved avionics and enhanced arsenals.

Azerbaijan has already confirmed that it will buy JF-17
Others are Egypt, Zimbabwe

And JF-17 was made by Pakistan & China. Ur an idiot to believe F-7 is beter than JF-17

like comparing F-86 with F-22

Stay with ur 16 BGI & call it a airforce, kiddo, dont bring Pakistan in here

Oh well, thats the Bangladeshi IQ i guess

Has SL already bought this JF-17 junk? Even if that country buys that plane it will do so to express its gratitude towards Pakistan for its support to SL against the Tamil rebels. So, SL purchasing will be a push selling. JF-17's climbing rate is lower than even BGI's, and its speed is also slower than that of BGI, althoug the Pakistanis here boast of the avionics here. A junk is a junk and will remain a junk forever. An interceptor (or is it an all weather all purpose junk?) should be able to climb fast, that is the basic point. But, Junk Fighter-17 does not have that climbing rate. Yet, some BD razakaars are regularly worshipping this junk.

Oy lungi walay Bangalee
:hitwall:

JF-17 is not meant to be interceptor moron.

As for "junk" JF-17 is much better than F-7BGI poor man!! Bangladesh so poor it can only afford 3rd generation F-7 :D :D :D

Oy wait I forgot this 16 BGI of BD can take over the world right? Lolz! Lungi Airforce calling others junk.. Ur airplanes are old JUNK NON BVR planes

Even our Naval Airforce can take on BAF lol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom