What's new

BAF should sell F-7BGI to PAF and get JF-17!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha what a thread.
Looks like F-7 Is a far more advanced that PAF will buy from Bd LOL

you have a great point. i completely agreed with you bro. as long as PAF operating the f-7 ,so they can take the bgi f-7 as well. i see no problem .and indians are laughing as usual dhuti .baseless. there are many offers like get new tv replacing the old.its business term and policy according to the whole world. and for the indians before laugh checkout yr comapanies giving lots of this kinds od scemz.:) . Riaz hussain bhai ap ek kamal businessman :)

That's because, PAF cannot replace all its old fighters with JF-17 alone since it will take many years. The rate of production will not match the rate of decommissioning(because of cost of a single user based production line) and there will be gaps in the fighter fleet force. So PAF will go for stop gap aircraft. If BAF agrees to sell the F-7BGI, BAF can rectify the mistake it made, and PAF can get a stop gap in a single deal! Plus a second JF-17 line can be opened in China as well and even PAF can get benefit out of that. JF-17 will get a solid order which will spurn even further orders. For the BAF, the cost of the F-7BGI can be subtracted from the JF-17 procurement cost.

It looks like a win win deal for both our brotherly countries.

I do not understand one thing. can bangladesh produce a big enough order to open a second production line? I mean they have just 16 bgi, how many JF-17, you hope them to go for?

That's because, PAF cannot replace all its old fighters with JF-17 alone since it will take many years. The rate of production will not match the rate of decommissioning(because of cost of a single user based production line) and there will be gaps in the fighter fleet force. So PAF will go for stop gap aircraft. If BAF agrees to sell the F-7BGI, BAF can rectify the mistake it made, and PAF can get a stop gap in a single deal! Plus a second JF-17 line can be opened in China as well and even PAF can get benefit out of that. JF-17 will get a solid order which will spurn even further orders. For the BAF, the cost of the F-7BGI can be subtracted from the JF-17 procurement cost.

It looks like a win win deal for both our brotherly countries.

:sick:

I hope you're not high, are you?

I do not understand one thing. can bangladesh produce a big enough order to open a second production line? I mean they have just 16 bgi, how many JF-17, you hope them to go for?

Minimum 160, as per their logic 1 F-7BGI is equivalent to 10 JF-17.

There will be revolt and calls to dissolve the government if they enter in any such deal with "Pakistan" .

There will be revolt and calls to dissolve the government if they enter in any such deal with "Pakistan" .

Come on! It's an excellent business proposition by the honorable thread opener.

Come on! It's an excellent business proposition by the honorable thread opener.
the member is a new comer and try to give him some room..He has spoken his mind and it is a good suggestion in a way the such a deal will promote the exports of JF-17,as there will be one more country using the Thunder.
But the way of business suggested here may not be feasible of even practical..
A better suggestion would be for Bangladesh to cancel F-7BG and buy JF-17..But then again,they have years of experience with F-7 and switching over to a new type of fighter jet may be expensive and troublesome...

It's absolutely feasible, even TV companies run such type of exchange program. 'Puraana lao, naya le ke jao.'

keep-trolling3.gif

CH-UT-IA thread of the year :rofl::rofl:

becharoon ke pass 16 BGI hai wo bhi cheen lena chahty hai zalim pakistani :rofl:

:tdown:

You should support BD brothers in there aspiration to become a World Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom