What's new

BAF jets, navy ships reportedly deployed near Myanmar border

China is in security council too other than condemnation nothing more can't happen ,if China endorse the Saudi proposal than the deep Chinese influence in northern Myanmar will surely wane ,which India might want to fill in.

দাদা ক্ষেপে গিয়ে বানান ভুল করে ফেললেন? :D

কথাটা
হলো Blathering, not Blethering.....

Blethering suits me well, thank you.

thanks for the very honest statement on solutions....
I wasn't actually giving statements, rather suggesting solution..... solution based on geopolitics....
JF-17 has a geopolitical weight unlike any other.... the aircraft is a geopolitical nightmare for the US, as it doesn't contain any Western components, which means, no strings attached.... the engine is also a Russian engine..... an aircraft made with Chinese, Russian and possibly other countries' tech and made in Pakistan is something unique.... India always discounts JF-17 as a low-quality jet.... lets see, how India reacts to the same aircraft on BAF tarmacs....
What has been BD doing so far???? Couldn't they build a modest air force so far coupled with air defenses?????

What has been BD doing so far???? Couldn't they build a modest air force so far coupled with air defenses?????

BD airforce is pretty poor with only 8 Mig-29s.
Air-defence is ok as BD has lots of FM-90 SAMs
but really needs a longer range SAM like LY-60.

BD airforce is pretty poor with only 8 Mig-29s.
Air-defence is ok as BD has lots of FM-90 SAMs
but really needs a longer range SAM like LY-60.
Then they need to upgrade it ASAP. They make take help from Turkey, Egypt, Pak etc. As a stop gap even 2nd hand F16s, M2K etc. with MLU should serve them well. Incorporate pods, soms, anti-ship missiles etc. along with AWACS. I am
pretty sure BD pilots are smart enough to pick up new skills fast!!!! BD origin folks did damn well in 65 war!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom