What's new

BAF hopes to achieve Air Superiority with new fighter jets from China

Now i understand ur post Imran Bhai :D :)
Yup u r right !! We must cancel our tender and order some F 7 BGI with blockable jammers :D We will even down F 22 with that air superiorty fighter :) He he :D

don't say onyone abut it that pakistan secretly working with china for got same jammers on our F-7 fleet .:azn: whats IAF plan to counter mass F-7s of china pakistan and 26 bangladeshi F-7s look like your airforce is stucked now :lol:

Seems like paks and indians have turned against the article with the lone warrior Acetophenol alone defending the article,deserted even by banglas!

We do enjoy some comedy buddy :) Thambi if thats air superiorty fighter, then whats the specifications of fighters we have?
Its like saying i bought a Pulsar 200 CNS, but in reality i bought a honda activa :P

air superiority with f-7??? :what:......f-7 is an interceptor aircraft

Foolish thought of BD air chief

well if its is stop gap (which not becasue total fighters BAF have 25 that time so 16 for stap gap?)then at least they have to select some light fighter from market . may be wait for tejas its good fighter for role of BD . i am not trolling here india may be happy to join fighter aircrafts export market .

well if its is stop gap (which not)then at least they have to select some light fighter from market . may be wait for tejas its good fighter for role of BD . i am not trolling here india may be happy to join fighter aircrafts export market .
Aankhon main aansu aa gaye mere....Imran ka pehla pro India comment. :cry:

BAF probably wanted to fill up numbers as a stop gap to replace old planes, the decision could be based on their threat perception to intercept Myanmar air force if needed, they will never ever come up against India, India's not going to attack Bangladesh.

Seems like paks and indians have turned against the article with the lone warrior Acetophenol alone defending the article,deserted even by banglas!

you are not alone my friend.... we are just reacting on Bengali's ridiculous argument.... air superiority with 3rd gen fighter is not possible... you can turn 3rd gen fighter into 3.5 or 3++ gen fighter but it can't be comparable with 4++ gen fighter...

New Age is no expert of fighter planes. So are we in this forum. However, wiki is not bashing the BGI. Rather it says it is the best of all the F-7 variant:

7BGI: The Most Upgraded version of chengdu F-7 for Bangladesh Air Force, 3.5 generation & Beyond-visual-range missile, PGM capable. F-7BGI is the best & most capable F-7 ever produced.

Wiki says it is BVR capable, but New Age does not say so. It says of a jamming system of enemy BVR radars. As far as I know, BGI is BVR capable with 40 to 50 km range. Some people say, this range is most suitable for an attack. BGI speed is 2.0 mach and its climbing rate is 195m/sec. BGI has seven hard points instead of regular five hard points in all other variants.

I trust the common sense and ability of our airforce officers. They certainly did not get swayed by the Jamaati members in the PDF who wanted BAF to buy F-17 at any cost whose speed is only 1.6 mach. Jamaatis here regularly bash BGI only because the BAF has the audacity not to buy JF-17 a lower class plane than BGI. BGI (F-7) is a proven platform, but Thunder is not.

And they say that common sense is not very common :no:

FYI its biggest deal of fighter jets ever BD sign 16 F7BGIs its bangladesi MMRCA

SU 30 MKI have a BVR range of 200 km. its no use to have F 7.. BD could have concentrated on atleast JF 17 or yak 130.

200km! nah... that may be the radar range. Mostly BVR engagement is attainable below 100km and close to 75km would be effective. That's due to the limitations on the missile's on board radar and other relative factors.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom