What's new

Bad Influence of Indian media on pakistani youth

chinese stuff floods indian market. What about Pakistan?

India always had more Western / American influences, media as well as soft cultures. It doesn't affect Indian souls. These are like fads and will comre and go with maturity. No need to be perturbed about these things.

only 10% of Pakistani the most see Indian TV channels, the uneducated ones. never in a Pakistani gathering i see any man or even woman discussing Indian TV Shows/movies, only Pakistani shows. so how is Indian TV corrupting Pakistanis. My total knowledge about India Film industry is when i see a news article on about a new movie or a movie Star

bull crap!! Pakistani enjoy hollywood movies, even if they dont understand it they watch for hot woman.

The Young Lad at 2:33 was like ... " maa - ji aapka baccha hone wala hai" and stick the little doll under the big dolls little dress!!!
Lolll...

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian movies/drams dont even represent indian cultures let alone pakistani islamic cultures ..These movies are cheap entertainment for those who have plenty of time in hands to watch 200 episode of saas and bahoo conflicts..or a movie with 5 songs and dances of girls with 10 layers of make up, one hero, one villain, some corrupt policemen (when hero is police man then he will be 100 percent shreef naik policeman :p). some corrupt politicians, some underworld gangster etc

tell me what else is there in indians movies ? Just because bolly is bigger and have more viewers( because they understand the language and don't have any other substitute) don't suggest the quality of entrainment but its actually contents which determine the quality

If Pakistan want to stop these channals, PEMRA can charge 200% tax from these channals.

What a pity, people cry that they are poor & demand more & more subsidies from govt & they are not ghareeb to pay for cable or dish for these useless channals.

-------------------------------------------

only 10% of Pakistani the most see Indian TV channels, the uneducated ones. never in a Pakistani gathering i see any man or even woman discussing Indian TV Shows/movies, only Pakistani shows. so how is Indian TV corrupting Pakistanis. My total knowledge about India Film industry is when i see a news article on about a new movie or a movie Star

bull crap!! Pakistani enjoy hollywood movies, even if they dont understand it they watch for hot woman.

tell this to your pakistani Media

Indian movies/drams dont even represent indian cultures let alone pakistani islamic cultures ..These movies are cheap entertainment for those who have plenty of time in hands to watch 200 episode of saas and bahoo conflicts..or a movie with 5 songs and dances of girls with 10 layers of make up, one hero, one villain, some corrupt policemen (when hero is police man then he will be 100 percent shreef naik policeman :p). some corrupt politicians, some underworld gangster etc

tell me what else is there in indians movies ? Just because bolly is bigger and have more viewers( because they understand the language and don't have any other substitute) don't suggest the quality of entrainment but its actually contents which determine the quality

Then why you die for Indian movies/TV shows etc?? fact is that Indian Entertainment is the only escape from reality for Pakistani people who have to throughout their life tolerate loadshedding, terrorism, violence and Laws made by Mullahs

on a serious note, due to familiarity with Indian culture due to Star plus and Indian serials, the young generation of pak will not blindly hate India(may be)

instead they may develop a different, friendly attitude towards India.

this is good for both nations

Why are people across the border always crying, crying and crying.

They have to cry in everything.

Why dont your govt. blank out all Indian channels and movies and award death penalty to all Pakistanis who are caught watching Indian movies on pirated media.

If you dont have the technology to block channels, come to us, we will give it to you.

You dont do your homework and then online pussies login on forums and cry.

indians films are gay copies of American films anyway, feel sad for those poor souls they have to watch that nonsense.

And their drama serials are retarded.:rofl: Seems like everyone goes into a coma once in a while.

i agree with second para of your post

but then we have serials like Chandragupta Maurya and Tarak Mehata Ka Ulta Chasma which are decent

Back
Top Bottom