What's new

#backoffindia in Nepal trending in twitterosphere, but why?

Just a piece of advise, India should worry more about insurgencies taking place in more than 20 Indian states and let other countries of the region live in peace.

Your support for LTTE, Mukti Bahini, BLA, TTP etc etc. has already resulted in killing of 100s of thousands of innocent civilians.

Now don't create yet another terrorist proxy in the region!

Do you have any source of the claim that Nepal is the 6th largest remittance providing country to India?

Kindly share, because this looks quite unrealistic!

I underterstand why it does. Here is a report from FORBES.

No all it shows is that Nepal is not able to keep control of its entire border areas. It clearly contradicts the "blockade "theory.

How will you control protestors on no-man's land? And there are some customs without any protest but vehicles from India arent entering Nepal.

You're arguing adjacent yourself, everything you have said supports the reality- no blockade, the shortage of supplies is because of lawlessness in Nepal.

If India wanted to blockade Nepal it could do easily and it would be a total blockade, that some supplies are going through shows this is not the case. Not to mention a blockade is not a trivial matter, China, UN, US, EU etc would all be hammering India for such an action and yet PDF is the only place I have seen this matter taken seriously.

This is beyond a bad joke.
Thats is why we call it unannounced blockade. If it was announced, India would have been easily brought to internal court like it was last time when India announced blockade against portugese goa.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 18
Thats is why we call it unannounced blockade.
Again, there is ZERO proof of this. Do you really think a blockade could be enacted in an open democracy such as India without the press (international or national) catching a whiff of this story?? This is beyond lunacy. Get your house in order and stop pointing fingers at others.

like it was last time when India announced blockade against portugese goa.
Why are you bringing up events from 5 decades ago?

Again, there is ZERO proof of this. Do you really think a blockade could be enacted in an open democracy such as India without the press (international or national) catching a whiff of this story?? This is beyond lunacy. Get your house in order and stop pointing fingers at others.

Why are you bringing up events from 5 decades ago?

A person sees what he wants to see. I have shared a link already. I have kept forward my points. Think as u please.

This is what some idiots would have you believe when in reality there is a 10km long line of trucks on the Indian side of the border wanting to enter Nepal but unable to do so because the law and order situation in that nation is too precarious.

India, India, India, when are some nations going to grow up and take responsibility for their own failures? It is all too convenient for the regimes of these tiny nations to lay the fault at India's door so as to avoid any responsibility on their part.
LOL, we know India ....

LOL, we know India ....
Genius thinks there is only one custom in Indo-Nepal border. And genius thinks we are all stupid to blame India just for anything. Genius fails to realize there are customs without any protest.
When will genius realize that they are not actually that genius?

Genius thinks there is only one custom in Indo-Nepal border. And genius thinks we are all stupid to blame India just for anything. Genius fails to realize there are customs without any protest.
When will genius realize that they are not actually that genius?
Actually india tries to imitate US

It's a good opportunity for Pakistan, China and Sri Lanka to provide needed supplies and to go on diplomatic offensive

We should take full advantage of this situation. Afterall it shows that india thinks it can bully its neighbors and impose its will on others. I hope that with the new Constitution, caste/ethnic issues will be resolved there

A "secular" country advising another country not to become secular. Perfectly sums up the schizophrenic denial India is stuck in.

"Oh India is very secular, don't you see we have banned un-secular beef consumption?"

india isnt a secular country....never was really...on paper maybe, yes

especially under these right-wing fanatics - india itself is falling further into division than unity....so much for "nationalist" BJP lolz they all are hijras!

Back
Top Bottom