What's new

#backoffindia in Nepal trending in twitterosphere, but why?

We let these people study in our schools, work in our country, we have no transit tax or levies, we bend over backwards, yet this is the respect they show us? India should seal the border and send the nepalis in our country back home.

Thank you arya desai for your response.
Don't allow us to pay fees at your schools and university, dont let us work in your country , dont bent backwards and stab at front and we will still respect you. We will still allow Indians to work here in Nepal and continue to be 6th largest remittance giving country to India, ask them no transit taxes, not ask Indians to go back to their country. we will do all but not let them meddle in our internal affairs.

Thank you arya desai for your response.
Don't allow us to pay fees at your schools and university, dont let us work in your country , dont bent backwards and stab at front and we will still respect you. We will still allow Indians to work here in Nepal and continue to be 6th largest remittance giving country to India, ask them no transit taxes, not ask Indians to go back to their country. we will do all but not let them meddle in our internal affairs.

Dont encourage trolls mate

Sikkim has just one CA representative, Pawan Chamling.
Only ethiopia have demographics based CA representative.
Nepal doesn't follow the area Im just giving you an example.
For example the biggest district of Nepal i.e. Dolpa will get just 1 MP because it is so sparsely populated.
But if we go demographics wise northern areas like Dolpa, Humla, Mugu were population is so low wont get any CA members.
Just like Thar desert and ladakh despite being huge in size, due to less population they are atleast guaranteed 1 CA member. but if India prefers to go entirely demographics wise Ladakh wont have any CA member, but everyone would be from UP, BIhar, Maharastra etc.

Aah now it's clear. Thanks. I am still not sure about the population. I though Madesh (the region) had 58% of Nepal's population on the other hand 40% of Nepal's population are Madeshis and other Indian origin groups. In any case I hope this settles down and Nepal can hold its first full election peacefully.

Stop spreading lies, we madhesis will have independence soon.

You bastard madhesi are not Indian orIgin, terai belong to madhesi and madhesi belong to terai. Pahari dogs go to hell

I hope you are not a flase flagger

Stop spreading lies, we madhesis will have independence soon.

You bastard madhesi are not Indian orIgin, terai belong to madhesi and madhesi belong to terai. Pahari dogs go to hell
Yes please tell me what are the lies?
Madhesis are indian origin only tharus are native of Terai. Tharus survied malaria due to their genetic resistance , how did madhesis survive those malaria prone areas then? Without any genetic alterations.
and beyond janakpur no maithili culture is found in Nepal, why? But there is a fight for larger Maithili state in India , where you have similar language, culture, attire , habits.

what did india do/accused of doing?

blocking nepal's supply routes to make nepalis bow to india's demands....Nepal being a land locked nation, has to depend on india

No, Terai was part of Mithila and Awadh which are Indian areas. Madhesi people have been living for centuries in Terai. Maithili speakers in Indian are happy being a part of Bihar. Madhesis hate Nepal, Nepal is shit state. Our leader Jay Krishna Goit has said so.

Madhesis have not been living in Terai for centuries. Tharus were.
How did you survive malaria? Please explain.

Aah now it's clear. Thanks. I am still not sure about the population. I though Madesh (the region) had 58% of Nepal's population on the other hand 40% of Nepal's population are Madeshis and other Indian origin groups. In any case I hope this settles down and Nepal can hold its first full election peacefully.

The population of Madhesis is not 40% but rather 20%. The other population living there are Khas aryan, janajati , tharus etc.
Khas arya also have Indian origin. They came from kashmir, Uttaranchal and settled in Nepal. The Madhesis came from Bihar and UP. So Indian origin people is around 70 %.

Yes they have, Ram Baran Yadavs family are Mathali. That is the name used for Madhesis who have lived in Terai for a long time.

Khas are not aryan, they came from China. High caste Madhesi Brahmin, Kayastha and Rajput look better than dirty Pahari Khas.
We know we are dirty looking . And we Khas Aryans aren't aryans. We moved from China but somehow we managed to have pointed nose, big eyes unlike Chinese.

Maithili is widely spoken language of India, said to be originated from India. Madhesis are people who moved from Madhya Pradesh. Irony is we khas aryans moved from China but we don't look like Chinese, but you moved from Madhya Pradesh and yet look like people from Madhya Pradesh.
So what Ram Baran Yadav couldnot have moved from Madhya Pradesh? How did you survive Malaraia please tell me? Tharus survived because of their genetic resistance , but how did you?

A "secular" country advising another country not to become secular. Perfectly sums up the schizophrenic denial India is stuck in.

"Oh India is very secular, don't you see we have banned un-secular beef consumption?"
Hey genius, India advised them not to do this because it would cause tensions along their border regions with India and look what has happened- EXACTLY THAT. Now they are facing shortages of essentials like medicine and food with thousands of Indian trucks lines up at the Indian side of the border but India is responsible for that too, right?

The Nepalese have every right to want to protect their sovereignty but exercising some psuedo-nationalism in the face of solid advice is completely stupid. This is literally cutting off your nose to spite your face.

I hope all those backoffindia clowns don't need any essential medicine over the next few days, they have got what they asked for haven't they? India has officially "backed off".....

Today, India sanctioned blockade. Home minister just made cabinet of ministers notice that despite not having protestestsbon india- nepal border roads, the trucks are being stopped by Indian authority.
What a clown. Your nation isn't safe enough for Indian trucks to enter and this is somehow India's fault?

indians need to pack what little belongings they have and leave planet earth, this will ensure world peace.
India (and its people) has contributed more to humanity than either Egypt or the Philippines (and Pakistan for that matter), the world is a better place with Indians around.

blocking nepal's supply routes to make nepalis bow to india's demands....Nepal being a land locked nation, has to depend on india
This is what some idiots would have you believe when in reality there is a 10km long line of trucks on the Indian side of the border wanting to enter Nepal but unable to do so because the law and order situation in that nation is too precarious.

India, India, India, when are some nations going to grow up and take responsibility for their own failures? It is all too convenient for the regimes of these tiny nations to lay the fault at India's door so as to avoid any responsibility on their part.

When Nepal needs rescue and relief assistance who is there to take the slack? India. Let's not ask any questions about why this "sovereign" nation has next to ZERO organic disaster management infrastructure of its own, why it didn't even have a single serviceable medium lift helicopter at the time why they had done next to no preparations for a disaster of this scale even though it had been predicted for DECADES. India is expected to be there for that but when India tries to help in another way (advising them that these constitutional amendments are going to cause trouble-WHICH THEY NOW HAVE) India is seen as meddling?

You can't have it both ways, either have nothing to do with India and enjoy none of the benefits or allow India, as the largest and most mature nation in the region, to assist you on multiple matters.

What a clown. Your nation isn't safe enough for Indian trucks to enter and this is somehow India's fault?
The member has already clarified that not all entry points are unsafe or blocked.That points to a tacit Indian pressure and presence to keep Kathmandu in control.This is nothing new,such moves have been applied before on Bhutan as well,although the purpose was different.
Anyways,this issue and resultant pains will show Nepal the folly of it's naive foreign policy that places too much faith in one player.They will learn to increase their friends and well put their eggs in multiple baskets.

Back
Top Bottom