What's new

Azerbaijani sources claim Indian-made military equipment was transferred to Armenia through Iran

Morning to worry about for Azerbaijan. If past record is anything to go by, these Indian weapons are more of a threat to Armenia. From malfunctioning to friendly-fires, Indian systems are notorious for causing headaches to operators.

The Indians themselves know these weapons won’t make any difference and are only transferring them to justify their “super power” delusions.

In any case, the Turkish drones will make a mincemeat out of these Indian junk.

If Chinese sold weapons can work, than definitely indian too.

Chinese are having much bad reputation when come to Realibity

Don't shoot the messenger, I have only posted a local Armenian news about ordinary Armenians accusing their Defence Minister of corruption.

If you've got any problem with that, take it up with the Armenian people, not me.

Use your common sense while reading the news .

I have seen Azerbaijan's TV programs announcing proud for cooperation with Israel.

Iran will maintain balance between them nothing more nothing less. Both will be severely punished one way or an other if tried to bring foreign powers to this region.

If Chinese sold weapons can work, than definitely indian too.

Chinese are having much bad reputation when come to Realibity
Okay.
When I compared them, I only said their weapons do not have good reputations.

They are economically and militarily stronger than India
Okay, you win. Worry not, bro. You'd always won.

This confirms India as a super duper power helping little countries win wars because India is on their side

When I compared them, I only said their weapons do not have good reputations.

They are economically and militarily stronger than India
China is everything Indians brag about being and more tbh ngl, they live the Indian dream

Armenia didn't even have any indian equipment in 2020 lol
They've been consuming too much PSF content of our Swati radars failing in Armenia which they cooked up after learning that India had sold them of to Armenia and assumed it to be delivered and opertional.

Pakistan should provide shapur 1/2 drones. Take a dump on pinaka.

Azerbaijan should sign contract for jf17 asap.

Armenia is a good friend. One of the countries that support Indian position on Kashmir.

We would like Armenia and Azerbaijan to resolve all outstanding issues peacefully through bilateral dialogue 😀
Tbh, Nogorno Karabakh belongs to Azeris.

Azerbaijan is getting better equipment from Israel and Turkey.

Indian export will not be a headache for Azerbaijan.

Back
Top Bottom