What's new

Azerbaijani sources claim Indian-made military equipment was transferred to Armenia through Iran

Armenia is a good friend. One of the countries that support Indian position on Kashmir.

We would like Armenia and Azerbaijan to resolve all outstanding issues peacefully through bilateral dialogue 😀
Honestly, Armenia have nothing to do with South Asia per say. The only reason they give moral support to Indian Stance on Kashmir is because Pakistan supports Azerbaijan because of Pakistan Turkey Relations.
More like a Knee Jerk Foreign Policy. You support Friend of my enemy, i support enemy of your friend 🤷🏼‍♂️.

Armenia is a good friend. One of the countries that support Indian position on Kashmir.

We would like Armenia and Azerbaijan to resolve all outstanding issues peacefully through bilateral dialogue 😀

What happened phudi? Indian weapons didn't work?

why is Pakistan taking sides in far distant conflict it has nothing to do with. 99% of Pakistanis do not know Armenia is or have ever met an Armenian.

why is Pakistan taking sides in far distant conflict it has nothing to do with. 99% of Pakistanis do not know Armenia is or have ever met an Armenian.

Why is India supporting Armenia? Do the Indians want to rape Kim Kardashian? Pakistan supports Azerbaijan.

Why is India supporting Armenia? Do the Indians want to rape Kim Kardashian? Pakistan supports Azerbaijan.
Most likely beacuse Pakistan doesn't recognise Armenia and supports Azerbaijan.
Pakistan should not involve itself with this conflict.

We should support our allies. India I'd clearly supporting Armenia.
Unfortunately our allies maintain political and economic relations with India, There is no loyalty. Pakistan should initiate diplomatic ties with Armenia.

20231013_215303.jpg

Back
Top Bottom