What's new

Azerbaijani sources claim Indian-made military equipment was transferred to Armenia through Iran

Suppose they order it in. Would India decline? Or are the Russians not in need of it?
What do you mean order it in?

If they asked they would be declined. China doesn't openly sell weaponry to russia and they have significantly more economic leverage than india with respect to the west. The incentives are just not there.

Iran couldnt care less. Its the advantage of being a petrostate. Not beholden to anybody.

What do you mean order it in?

If they asked they would be declined. China doesn't openly sell weaponry to russia and they have significantly more economic leverage than india with respect to the west. The incentives are just not there.

Iran couldnt care less. Its the advantage of being a petrostate. Not beholden to anybody.

China would sell if asked. Especially if NATO interfered in Taiwan.

Iran has successfully reverse engineered western technology and produced successful defense products. India's closest ally is the Russian Federation.

India needs to prove itself to it's ally at this critical time.

I think everyone (indians included) are making too big of a deal about some mlrs

Armenia is in a hot war and needs artillery

India defense industry needs export $

Thats all bros.

55 news articles unnecessary

Armenians are not thinking straight, they needs fucktons of loitering munitions, not stationary MRLS or artilleries.

China would sell if asked. Especially if NATO interfered in Taiwan.

Iran has successfully reverse engineered western technology and produced successful defense products. India's closest ally is the Russian Federation.

India needs to prove itself to it's ally at this critical time.
If china would sell when asked. Russia would have asked. Its a great use of the yuan they are getting.

Russians are happy enough selling oil to india. I dont think india needs a "closest ally". Dont need to prove anything really. From the looks of things the establishment agrees with me.

Unfortunately the west just dominates global consumption at the moment. If you need dollars (everybody does) you need to be able to sell them things. Or have oil.

You have to be ready to cross their red lines. Maybe china will in the near future. Who knows? Lets see.

Im going to stop saying "the west" and just say america going forward for accuracy.

If china would sell when asked. Russia would have asked. Its a great use of the yuan they are getting.

Russians are happy enough selling oil to india. I dont think india needs a "closest ally". Dont need to prove anything really. From the looks of things the establishment agrees with me.

Unfortunately the west just dominates global consumption at the moment. If you need dollars (everybody does) you need to be able to sell them things. Or have oil.

You have to be ready to cross their red lines. Maybe china will in the near future. Who knows? Lets see.

Im going to stop saying "the west" and just say america going forward for accuracy.

Should India at least open medical facilities to help wounded Russian troops?

Should India at least open medical facilities to help wounded Russian troops?
Dont see it happening

India's exports some generic meds to russia. Some businesses have reported pretty good sales (dr reddys). But thats about as far as it will go im afraid.

The nonsensical narrative of countries like Turkey, Egypt, Pakistan that like to pretend to be independent but, at the end of the day, follow orders from Washington is truly delusional.

"HoLD mE BAcK BrO"

Armenians have next to zero influence on policymakers in Washington.

What U.S. leaders don't want is for Turkey to go on an annexing spree while under NATO protection without getting something of sufficient value in return.
You’re chinese, a country of 2 billion people with largest economy and military in the world. Still when uncle Sam says jump the chinese go how high sir?

Turkey is just 80 million with a weak economy still we’re causing trouble and so much damage imagine if we were for example 200 million we would invade lands one by one until we reach the great walls of china and maybe beyond.

Azerbaijan should get Fatah II from us and other MRL from Turkey and also Artillery.

You’re chinese, a country of 2 billion people with largest economy and military in the world. Still when uncle Sam says jump the chinese go how high sir?

Turkey is just 80 million if we were 200 million we would invade lands one by one until we reach the great walls of china
I'm an American.

Turkish delusions do not change reality.

You are going to have to leave NATO before anyone believes any of your delusions.
We are one of the big members we’re never going to leave. Meanwhile our own Turk NATO is being formed as we speak. A Turk NATO with 6 Turk states. It will be official when declared in the future.

We are one of the big members we’re never going to leave. Meanwhile our own Turk NATO is being formed as we speak. A Turk NATO with 6 Turk states. It will be official when declared in the future.
"Turkey is an Independent country that will wage war however we feel like"

vs

"NATO protects Turkey though, so Turkey will follow U.S. orders on who, how, and when to invade"

Your cognitive dissonance is simply too obvious.

Next you will tell me Iran is actually the U.S. proxy :D.

"Turkey is an Independent country that will wage war however we feel like"

vs

"NATO protects Turkey though, so Turkey will follow U.S. orders on who, how, and when to invade"

Your cognitive dissonance is simply too obvious.

Next you will tell me Iran is actually the U.S. proxy :D.
1. NATO and E.U opposed intervention in Cyprus, Turkiye still did it and liberated half of the lsland. Even if they sanction and ambargoed us we still did it.

What about china, why you dont dare to do same in taiwan?

2. NATO opposed intervention into Syria, Turkiye went on and still carried out its invasion. We liberated Afrin, Jarablus and many more areas in north Syria. Again sanctions and ambargoes were done still we did it.

3. NATO opposed intervention into Iraq. Turkish army bases is everywhere in northern Iraq.

4. NATO opposed intervention in Libya, Turkey intervened and saved the GNA in Libya against France, Russia, Egypt and UAE backed and supported warlord Haftar.

5. NATO and E.U opposed intervention in Karabakh, Turkiye politically and militariy supported Azerbaijan and liberated a part of Karabakh.

And what about china? China doesnt even dare to get Taiwan. 🥹

Back
Top Bottom