What's new

'Azerbaijani people can see themselves as part of Iran only in a nightmare'

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ i'm just being realistic , they're either sarcastic or persians in azerbaijan , haven't you heard of persians in azerbaijan?

lol , these guys are just being sarcastic Abii

Ghiafeha be basiji va khoonevade "shohada" va in kososhera mikhore. Valy bedarde khafe kardane in turkaye osgol mikhore.

instead of arabic,languages such as Azari and Kurdi or lori should be learnt in schools.maybe a book about basis of Azari,Lori,Kudri,Arabic and Gilaki.

You learn Arabic at your schools?

Tabrizi Iranian nationalists against pan turkism

More pics:

2u9st8h.jpg

24zj5vp.jpg

or2lxu.jpg

219dthk.jpg

16lbk2o.jpg

2z8nj7q.jpg

8314_945.jpg

photo_015.jpg

You learn Arabic at your schools?

yea unfortunately

Nobody learns it though.

Hezbollahi families make sure their kids learn arabic, everybody else focuses on English.

official language of iran during safavid era was PERSIAN,you can find no document written in turkic.

I will be "accused" of posting this again, but you can see this decree in Turki (Azerbaijani) issued by Shah Ismail from 1511. It starts with "Əbülmüzəffər sözümüz", "Əbülmüzəffər" being the well known title of Shah Ismail.

2vdivjc.jpg

The funny thing was that Ismael wrote a letter to the Ottoman Sultan Selim in Azerbaijani-Turkish, while the Selim wrote him back in Persian. Anyway, Ismael identified himself with pre-Islamic Iran, and promoted Iranian culture, in despite of his ethnicity.

Ambassador: Around one million tourists from Azerbaijan to visit Iran

Around one million tourists from Azerbaijan will visit Iran by late 2013, Iranian Ambassador to Azerbaijan Mohsen Pakayin told journalists on Friday.

He said at present, relations are being developed in the field of tourism between the two countries, mainly in the field of medical tourism.

The ambassador said the opening hours of the border checkpoints has been increased to 12 to simplify border crossing between Azerbaijan and Iran.

As for the work conducted within the North-South railway project, Pakayin said Iran is currently working on the Rasht-Astara (Iran) railway project. This railway is very important from the point of view of relations between Azerbaijan and the Persian Gulf.

The Rasht - Astara (Iran) - Astara (Azerbaijan) railway line construction project is of great importance for the development of the international North - South transport corridor. The commodity market is estimated at 25-26 million tons by 2015. A significant part of the North - South corridor stretches along Russian rail routes.

Creating a direct rail link to the west coast of the Caspian Sea can significantly affect the growth of transportation in the region and become a good stimulus for the expansion of foreign economic relations of these countries with European countries.

http://en.trend.az/capital/business/2143916.html

I will be "accused" of posting this again, but you can see this decree in Turki (Azerbaijani) issued by Shah Ismail from 1511. It starts with "Əbülmüzəffər sözümüz", "Əbülmüzəffər" being the well known title of Shah Ismail.

2vdivjc.jpg

no one denies , the safavid kings like the qajars put Azerbaijan before iran , but unfortunately people in iran today have turned a total blind eye to history , ethnicism and so on , so they won't have a bit of a clue what you are saying... except soheil of course

There are countless decrees and letters from Safavid era in persian and now because of this ONE decree(which i think saying about sending(i think gond means to send?) ahamad amaqramlu to Raduk?! I don't know i can't read it completely and even if I could I have to ask my father its complete meaning )

Either way one decree even if it is authentic does not change hundreds of written history(even mughols of india and uzbeks from bukhara khanate wrote in persian so they are persian too)

I'm not denying the fact that Safavids indeed used Persian as their main administrative language, but to claim that "there was no single document in Turkic" is also wrong. And it is not only "one decree" either.

Yes, its regarding the appointment of Ahmad agha Qaramanlu as a governor to one of Safavid provinces.

When it comes to Safavid Shahs, there is no wonder that they actually preferred to speak in Turki rather than Persian (and we have historical records of European diplomats and travellers who mention this fact even in Isfahan), and Shah Ismail himself has left thousands of verses in his native Turki, while only 50 in Persian.

The thing I always try to point out to my Turki friends is that the dynasties who made iran world renowned were all "Persian" i.e from the south of the country like the achamenids and sassanids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom