What's new

Azerbaijani Army liberated over 11 thousand hectares of land in Nakhchivan

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
''Gunnut village of Sharur region, occupied by Armenian armed forces in 1992, has been returned under control of Azerbaijani Army after 26 years, APA reports quoting the press service of Separate Combined-Arms Army of the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic.

Thus, the Azerbaijani army took a favorable positions as Hunut mountain and Agbulag height as well as "Gizilgaya" and "Mehridag" mountains were liberated from the occupation, and the village of Arpa (Armenians have changed their name to "Areni") of Daralayaz region was taken under control.

In total, about 11,000 hectares of land were taken under control and more than 8,000 of it are suitable for agriculture.
''
The source: http://en.apa.az/nagorno_karabakh/over-11-thousand-hectares-of-land-liberated-in-nakhchivan.html

A footage of Azerbaijani Turk soldiers during the liberation:

The love and courage for the unification of the country pave the way for organised and planned developments in the military arsenal and soldier skills.

Congrats our soldiers, nation and country!

Thank you bro... if there is no Russia there, Azerbaijan is able easyly liberate those lands as there is huge motivation to fight and get the land back.. for Turkish people land means a lot...

Can you elaborate what exactly happens there right now?

Why is Azerbaijan pushing in Nahçıvan? Was those parts under occupation as well?

I'm really confused.

As the new Armenian prime minister want to move to west as Georgia, Russia let Azerbaijan to teach Armenians a lesson that they cannot do without Russia and Azerbaijan just take an advantage of it..
Normally Azerbaijan never mention the lands taken back as it might push government to make counter attacks but seems like Russia especially wanted it like this..

Don't like Turkey and its history of persecuting Armenians. The fact that the Zionist movement was complicit in the butchery of the Armenians in the early 20th century makes me despise Turkish nationalism even more.

Don't like Turkey and its history of persecuting Armenians. The fact that the Zionist movement was complicit in the butchery of the Armenians in the early 20th century makes me despise Turkish nationalism even more.
If Turkey would persecutee a nation, there wouldnt be a language or nation called Armenia...
I understand that there are stupid people in the world that get easily effected by the world news.. it was nice to meet you..

If Turkey would persecutee a nation, there wouldnt be a language or nation called Armenia...
I understand that there are stupid people in the world that get easily effected by the world news.. it was nice to meet you..

That member is a secterian pakistani, he loves iran more then pakistani. He don´t like turks so beware of that secterian.

Armenian Genocide was real. Azerbaijan is also an ally of the apartheid Zionist state.

Armenian Genocide was real. Azerbaijan is also an ally of the apartheid Zionist state.

What has the current situation between Azerbaijan and Armenia to do with Turkey? And if we don’t like Genocide, why you are not supporting Jews as a victim of a Genozid against the racist Iran regime?

As the new Armenian prime minister want to move to west as Georgia, Russia let Azerbaijan to teach Armenians a lesson that they cannot do without Russia and Azerbaijan just take an advantage of it..
Normally Azerbaijan never mention the lands taken back as it might push government to make counter attacks but seems like Russia especially wanted it like this..

Is Armenia seriously trying to join the Western bloc? After Crimea and Abkhazia/South Ossetia examples? Either way well done for recovering your territory :tup:

WHy dont you talk about Azerbaijani genocide? do you know that if Ataturk wouldnt send Enver pasha to Azerbaijan(especially when Turkey was in war against whole world), There wouldnt be a people called Azeris now. All this happened before even Ottoman started to move, which i would say was the reason.
How about Khogaly massacre... ?
Turkey made it very simple, said to Armenia that lets open our Archives, if it was ever mentioned that kill Armenians or anything like that, we will accept the massacre. But, you know what happened? Armenia refused to open there archives related to this...
You dont have to be genius to understand if it happened or not..
Turkish people are the only nation or empire that never did a massacre... They just want to show Turkey like themselves...

Back
Top Bottom