What's new

Azerbaijan-Turkey to hold joint military exercise

I think Turkey is trying influence Azerbaijan. Israel and Azerbaijan have good relation, so Turkey does not want to lose a friend.

But then again when did Turkey solidly back Azerbaijan =( We should have helped them more when they were at war. Technically they are still at war but you know what i am saying...

That could be the case. Why didn't Turkey help Azerbaijan two decades ago?

Which kind of urgent situations?

No, it isn't my friend. Just like the word Kufte is Persian.

Anything, a disaster or war in one of the countries may be ?

No it isn't my friend, word dates back to Akkadians :) but word kufta is Persian

I think Turkey is trying influence Azerbaijan. Israel and Azerbaijan have good relation, so Turkey does not want to lose a friend.

But then again when did Turkey solidly back Azerbaijan =( We should have helped them more when they were at war. Technically they are still at war but you know what i am saying...

Azerbaijan & Israel relitionship nothing to do with this exercise i guess brother normally both armies especially special forces mostly training and exercise together.I guess this exercise related with last Erdogans visit to Azerbaijan.Today many officers from Azerbaijan still educating at Turkish Military Academies and Commando schools.

I just wonder about why relitionship between two Turk&Oghuz countries became reason of ******** :D

Azerbaycan - israel relations is just business like Azerbaycan voted for Palestine in UN.

Nobody can substitute our relationship between One Nation Two States.

Deno you are moderator and you haven't banned this ultimate troll Surenas. I expect you to ban him for offensive words and trolling m

Azerbaycan - israel relations is just business like Azerbaycan voted for Palestine in UN.

Nobody can substitute our relationship between One Nation Two States.

Could you explain what "One Nation Two States" actually means? I hear it all the time, but the only Turkish Azeri cooperation I know of is commercial. Are there really any strategic relations, other than nominal ones, such as Turkey saying Karabakh is Azeri and, and defense pacts that may or may not be fulfilled?

Azerbaycan - israel relations is just business

Untrue. Both see a common enemy in Iran. That's why Israel supplies Azerbaijan with naval missiles, among other things.

Could you explain what "One Nation Two States" actually means? I hear it all the time, but the only Turkish Azeri cooperation I know of is commercial. Are there really any strategic relations, other than nominal ones, such as Turkey saying Karabakh is Azeri and, and defense pacts that may or may not be fulfilled?

In order to understand it, you should look into the relationship between the people of the two states rather than the relation between their governments.

In order to understand it, you should look into the relationship between the people of the two states rather than the relation between their governments.

Seriously? That bears no significance. Armenians and Greeks are very close, but is the Greek military going to intervene on Armenia's behalf in case of war? Of course not.

Why would you say that Turkey would intervene on Azerbaijan's behalf? You have no basis for such a claim.

Do you have mental retardation? Where did he say that Turkey would intervene on Azerbaijan's behalf? Or anything political for that matter?

The term of "Two nation, one state" is signifying the relations between the two nations, I.E two peoples, thats why its saying "Two NATION, One STATE". Both are Oghuz Turks speaking closely related and similar Oghuz tongues, generally the closest peoples to each other by origin, language, culture and so on.

Seriously? That bears no significance. Armenians and Greeks are very close, but is the Greek military going to intervene on Armenia's behalf in case of war? Of course not.

Why would you say that Turkey would intervene on Azerbaijan's behalf? You have no basis for such a claim.

The reason why we've been considered as one nation two states bears no significance, seriously? It is something beyond being 'very close'.

Do you have mental retardation? Where did he say that Turkey would intervene on Azerbaijan's behalf? Or anything political for that matter?

The term of "Two nation, one state" is signifying the relations between the two nations, I.E two peoples, thats why its saying "Two NATION, One STATE". Both are Oghuz Turks speaking closely related and similar Oghuz tongues, generally the closest peoples to each other by origin, language, culture and so on.

Honestly I could care less about the relationship between Turks and other Turks. What you and others have been saying in this thread is that Turkey will intervene if Azerbaijan is threatened (or something of that variation).

The reason why we've been considered as one nation two states bears no significance, seriously? It is something beyond being 'very close'.

Good for you.

Edit: Actually, I don't believe you. Give me one example of how this relation is beyond close.

Show me where I ever said such a thing? The only thing I said on this matter is that Azerbaijan relies on its own strength, and that is really how it is.

Also, I guess if the relations does not involve the master-slave situation, they are only commercial from your point of view? The relations between that of Azerbaijan and Turkey are strategic alliance.

I don't care if I am "taken serious" by the likes of atatwolf. I just ask that he stop polluting my points with his empty, repetitive rambling.

May be you should also follow your own advices for the sake of good argument...What is the topic of this thread? Azerbaijan-Turkey Military Exercise..Contribute to this topic only...If you have any questions/suspicions about the degree of closeness of Azerbaijan and Turkey open a new thread and we can discuss it there..You are polluting and derailing the thread

Apparently, i should've added these to my previous post about your so-called arguments:

6. According to calculations that i made with the 'moralemeter' in my ***, it is higher on the Armenian front.
7. Azeri economy will cease to exists in a decade. Trust me because i'm a totally random Armenian guy who likes to make predictions about Azeri economy in his free time :tup:

I have literally made none of those points in this thread. But I will respond to your BS ones nonetheless:

1. Russia will intervene if Turkey intervenes BECAUSE Turkey will have to go through Russia border guards. I think even a pinhead such as yourself can understand this.
2. Armenia does not have super secret weapons, but there is a large arsenal that is not know to the public.
3. What has changed? Azerbaijan has bought some weapons, but Armenia has maintained the parity thanks to Russia.
4. Lol. Not sure about this. But, I do know that the Armenians in '93 were a lot better soldier than the Azeris who were soiling their pants and running away.
5. They might be. Again not sure. However, morale is higher on the Armenian frontline. And whichever side resumes hostilities will suffer HEAVY losses due to mined areas and it being literally an uphill battle for Azerbaijan.

For now, Azerbaijan is superior in most of those things, except logistically (although not sure what you mean by this). Notice that, nowhere in this thread, have I ever mentioned the situation right now. I refer to a decade down the road, when Azeri economy will cease to exist.

The difference between you and I is that your points are based off of your personal opinions, and my points are based off of what has already happened, and what will invariably happen again.

OMFG.

Your "opinions" are just wet dreams while i'm stating facts. You can even smell the superiorty of Azerbaijan over Armenia. So it does not need Turkey to deal with an already failed country like Armenia.

Back
Top Bottom