What's new

Azerbaijan large-scale exercises - Video

...... i must say i expected them to be better.......

Like?.......

1. i mean they looked too slow and more in practice of doing the routine in front of a visiting General.

2. they were using pistols in what seemed like a simulation of a door to door fight against terrorists. special forces normally use submachine guns in such cases.

3. the walls they were climbing already had footholes in them, to make their climb easier and quicker. you shouldn't expect that in a real life situation. special forces' members should be able to climb walls on their own (and they do around the world).

4. the General was shown so many weapons, but he did not touch a single one to inspect or show his interest. but yes, i think it was a food can that he picked up to see (probably the nutritious value).

5. one reason for such "sloppiness", if I may call it that, could be that Azerbaijan does not expect a war-like conflict, and even if that were to happen then they would not be in a good position given their regional location.

anyway, goodluck for the future brothers....... hope we can train together to share experiences.:welcome::pakistan:

hmmm.... but still Mr. Aliyev is in uniform and so he must be a military man.

anyway, i'm assuming they were only new recruits who are yet to go another 3-4 years of comprehensive and testing training.

Great capabilities, Great video !!! Thnaks bro. Armenians have to think twice before entering a war against Azerbaijan...

Nice video. Really liked the rocket and towed artillery part when they started firing.

Back
Top Bottom