What's new

Azerbaijan Issues Warning Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a video from a football match between Tractor Sazi of Tabriz vs Esteglal of Tehran in which Tractor's fans were chanting with "Khaleeg Arabi" Arabian Gulf.

Is that what made Ali Daei angry?
Okay, don't get angry next time because most of Azeris don't want to be part of Iran.
no saudi wahhabi filth this is iranian lands before something azeris appered inhistory

Here is a video from a football match between Tractor Sazi of Tabriz vs Esteglal of Tehran in which Tractor's fans were chanting with "Khaleeg Arabi" Arabian Gulf.

Is that what made Ali Daei angry?
Okay, don't get angry next time because most of Azeris don't want to be part of Iran.
I wonder why Arabi?!!!!
They could say Turki. That could be more interesting to me :lol:

Azeri tongue is a branch of Turkish language i must mention. But ethnicity is a different subject between Turkish people
Neither Azeris nor Turkey's people are Almond eyes. So we speak Turkish but with an other ethnicity.
Genetic researches prove that people of Azeri, Irani and east of Turkey have the same ethnicity and some areas of western Turkey have Roman ethnic.

the saudis and emaraties and pakistanis created taliban while iran supported the north alliance so don't through your filth on the others

your threads makes me happy to see how the saudis are barking and don't have any job except iran :rofl:
Son many Iranians trolls at Turkish section these days.400 Iranians Protested your goverment for what they did in Syria and other states so you are not white spoone in the milk. Go play with Arabians as you usually do.

You got to admit that Iran has a working democracy within a theocracy, so thats democratically speaking probably better then Aliyevs dictatorship. But I dont agree with individual freedoms. Come on you have guys running around telling women to cover themselves.
I disagree on this ...lol. here is Party somewhere in Tehran

3AAEA34C00000578-3964134-image-m-6_1479899221182.jpg

3AAEA58600000578-3964134-image-a-34_1479900486558.jpg

3AAEA35F00000578-3964134-image-m-24_1479899551104.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...e-pools-supercars-million-pound-mansions.html

If you believe that this is representative for Iran you need a reality check.
Well , don t believe much restriction there., but yes certain clan of people don't represent the whole nation. People still do whatever they like to do. Money has no restriction ...even hotels near Masjid al Haram.

Irani and east of Turkey have the same ethnicity and some areas of western Turkey have Roman ethnic.
South of Iran resembels Arabs even speaks Arabic, while west of Iran resembels Baloch people from Pakistan and even speak Balochi.

I doubt strongly that those pictures are from Iran. Except, the lone number plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom