What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Bro Azerbaijani President is jew, what do you expect from him? Both of his doughters are married with jews.
Even recently the head of intelligence was found out that worked for israel and had all audio and video recordings.. unless president change, you might expect a lot of things..
But, new defence minister is on Turkey side but can he really do much?
But, also, there is European and American embargo.. basically Turkey cannot sell anything that Azerbaijan didnt buy..
Azerbaijan purchased different missiles, cobra and so on,

Last edited:
Bro Azerbaijani President is jew, what do you expect from him? Both of his doughters are married with jews.
Even recently the head of intelligence was found out that worked for israel and had all audio and video recordings.. unless president change, you might expect a lot of things..
But, new defence minister is on Turkey side but can he really do much?
But, also, there is European and American embargo.. basically Turkey cannot sell anything that Azerbaijan didnt buy..
Azerbaijan purchased different missiles, cobra and so on,

That sounds like a whole lot of conspiracy and antisemitism to me.

Its true actually, anybody close to the family knows it.. its very known fact that nobody can deny. Even the husbands are welknown Azeri jews lived in Russia..

Also recently Israeli minister mentioned that they have apt in Israel that his son spend time.. and Israeli government spent money for
Protection of it..

Dana Live-Fire Training

f4wXf83ubjg.jpg
Hx2cG7f7o_s.jpg

Can someone explain to me, you know, since Germany has an export ban on Azerbaijan. How the Israelis sold you Shaldag Mk V with MTU engines ?

One thing to let you know too that Ilham Aliyev studied at school numbered 6 which was very famous with its jew teachers. basically, most of the teachers and even directer was jew at that school and still its the same...

MoD heads to Belarus, second visit in recent times, one of the major interests is Polonez MLRS
Belarus has also been a major supplier of Air Defense systems, supplying a large number of Buk-MBs and T-38 Stilets.

Polonez

1704127_-_main.jpg

Buk-MB

XfbxRfK.jpg

T-38 Stilet

Tetraedr-T38-Stilet-M.Jerdev-MILEX-2011-7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom