What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

I think you should know that commander of Russian peace-keepers is Lieutenant-General Rustam Usmanovich (son of Usman) Muradov, he is from Dagestan.
putin said it himself we have equal sympathy for both countries and that both muslims and christians live on russia

I think keeping NK independent within azerbhijan and giving sorrounding 7 districts to azeris..this is something azerus couldn't have imagined..
Azeris will also be thankful that russia didnt intervened earlier

I think you should know that commander of Russian peace-keepers is Lieutenant-General Rustam Usmanovich (son of Usman) Muradov, he is from Dagestan.

probably chosen because he knows kavkaz mentality and will successfully fulfill Russia’s mission. To implement the ceasefire deal and stay forever.

well maybe not forever, probably only while Putin is alive.

but...

421A3A30-95CA-4C6A-90EB-E036A2EB85D3.jpeg

if Armenia got what is was looking for then what was this hue and cry across Armenia. Why Armenians are burning their homes before leaving that area, Arminians are confined to one major city in the area and the rest will be vacated for Azerbaijan.
Russian intervened to save the christens who were brought from all over the world to settle in the area, now they have to leave the area and return back. only the previously living Armenians will be allowed to live in the area. and Azerbaijan citizens who were forced to leave the area in 1990 will have the right to return to their homes. so there will be no Armenia citizens in the NK, they have to live as minority Azwebaijan citizens in Azerbaijan.

The reason Armenia is crying like a little girl is because the whole nation is deluded into thinking they were going to follow the Israeli example and expand their borders forever.
This year they announced a policy of “more war for more land”.

jsut because they were forced into reality does not mean the deal doesn’t help them massively.

anything less then an armenia from the Black Sea to Kazakhstan is to Armenians the end of the world and genocide.

And BTW, every armenian In NK is and will remain an Armenian and “artsakh citizen”. They will have nothing to do with Azerbaijan.

Last edited:
probably chosen because he knows kavkaz mentality and will successfully fulfill Russia’s mission. To implement the ceasefire deal and stay forever.

but...

View attachment 688301

The reason Armenia is crying like a little girl is because the whole nation is deluded into thinking they were going to follow the Israeli example and expand their borders forever.

jsut because they were forced into reality does not mean the deal doesn’t help them massively.

anything less then an armenia from the Black Sea to Kazakhstan is to Armenians the end of the world and genocide.

And BTW, every armenian In NK is and will remain an Armenian and “artsakh citizen”. They will have nothing to do with Azerbaijan.
But while jews come from around the world to their homeland..armenians are doing opposite ..leaving in dows...so far 25% population has left in last 20 years..mean while azeri population has grown by 35% since 1990...

But while jews come from around the world to their homeland..armenians are doing opposite ..leaving in dows...so far 25% population has left in last 20 years..mean while azeri population has grown by 35% since 1990...

yes. And now that it will remain a russian satellite, more will leave and quicker. And AZE will continue to grow.

putin said it himself we have equal sympathy for both countries and that both muslims and christians live on russia

I think keeping NK independent within azerbhijan and giving sorrounding 7 districts to azeris..this is something azerus couldn't have imagined..
Azeris will also be thankful that russia didnt intervened earlier
Both Armenia and Azerbaijan are former Soviet republics and members of the Commonwealth of Independent States. For elder generation this is civil war in their former united country.

but...

View attachment 688301

That will have to come through negotiations, and Armenians will have to accept the territorial connection between Azerbaijan mainland and the autonomous Nakhchivan autonomous Republic. This is set for future negotiation, as the treaty states. President Aliyev has added this territorial connection clause to offset any future pressure from Russia and the West to give up parts of Karabagh that Armenians are claiming.

In other words, if parts of Karabagh would be part of Armenia, they would have to be exchanged with land that allow fully connected Azerbaijan between mainland and Nakhchivan autonomous Republic. It is brilliant move.

Let us not forget the liberation of 7 districts with parts of Karabagh by Azerbaijan, plus avoiding total war with Russia and having the Azerbaijanian economic infrastructure standing without being damaged.

You fight, win battles, and then negotiate - this has been the approach of Turkey in Cyprus. The Azerbaijanis are repeating the same tactic.
Azerbaijan should be ready for next war with armenina which is coming be it 5yrs or 10yrs..

They havent given up

They'll be facing more powerful Azerbaijan. The Azeris are not just gonna let that happen.

Both Armenia and Azerbaijan are former Soviet republics and members of the Commonwealth of Independent States. For elder generation this is civil war in their former united country.

so that means Ukraine and Belarus are same also ?

well lets be honest forcefully uniting two completely different nations for 40 years doesnt account for the 400 years of difference

Austin powers at it again this is hilarious. How many accounts and nationalities have you already claimed and what is next.

First Canadian, then Chinese and now Bosnian-Australian.. Lmao! I expect you to return next time as Myanmarian:enjoy:
Can I say something Austin was pro Assad pro Russia and pro Iran .common sense would tell you that .just because you saying joint date is proof ,Austin was a scumbag @turtle on the other hand my kind of guy

In other words, if parts of Karabagh would be part of Armenia, they would have to be exchanged with land that allow fully connected Azerbaijan between mainland and Nakhchivan autonomous Republic. It is brilliant move.

Yes, it seems like a land connection between AZE and Turkey would offer great benefits to both countries.

I am still amazed by the ARM bravado for years! A nation whose majority population actually prefers to live OUTSIDE of that country, a nation bordered by two much more powerful hostile nations (Turkey and AZE), a nation which was fingering Russia in the hope of getting full Western backing, and a nation which missed no opportunity to malign Turkey, constantly drumbeating the 'genocide' from a century ago.. this tiny nation has ambitions far beyond its capabilities. Basically, its a nation which has been counting on either the West or Russia to to fight for it while offering back not much natural or human resources. It's an amazing hubris!! Some delusions of grandeur on this scale I can't find in any other country in the world!!

Can I say something Austin was pro Assad pro Russia and pro Iran .common sense would tell you that .just because you saying joint date is proof ,Austin was a scumbag @turtle on the other hand my kind of guy

What happened to our little friend Austin? Has he accepted defeat or is he still expecting Kim Kardashian to show up with Stingers and win the war?

but...

View attachment 688301

The armenians in NK do not have any international recognition. They will eventually be Azerbaijani armenians as many are in Azerbaijan.

thank you for that. BTW I joined this forum on the day the moderators approved my account. I was waiting for ~4 days to have account approved and I guess they approve them in batches. So I would not take the joint date indicative of anything,

just listen to what a person Has to say
That will have to come through negotiations, and Armenians will have to accept the territorial connection between Azerbaijan mainland and the autonomous Nakhchivan autonomous Republic. This is set for future negotiation, as the treaty states. President Aliyev has added this territorial connection clause to offset any future pressure from Russia and the West to give up parts of Karabagh that Armenians are claiming.

Let us not forget the liberation of 7 districts with parts of Karabagh by Azerbaijan, plus avoiding total war with Russia and having the Azerbaijanian economic infrastructure standing without being damaged.

You fight, win battles, and then negotiate - this has been the approach of Turkey in Cyprus. The Azerbaijanis are repeating the same tactic.

They'll be facing more powerful Azerbaijan. The Azeris are not just gonna let that happen.

This deal definitely puts AZE in a hugely dominant position, the opportunity to develop large amounts of land and access to large new water and mining resources. Access to naxivan is good for the reasons you state. I didn’t think of that.

I just wanted total victory. and it’s. A miracle that russia allowed even this.

but it’s a good lesson for turkey that nukes make a huge difference and take you to the next level. Erdogan knows this, and it’s up to him to decide where to take turkey.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom