What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Russians and Turks used to fight quite a lot over influence in Caucus neighborhood. Looks like same old days are returning?!
This time it's like less fighting and more talking for Uncle Biden, aka Blackwater/ops/swan etc., is lurking at the horizon...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Friday (Ju'ma) prayer held at Shusha after 28 years...

La Galibe Illallah...

Last edited:
But in the process made it self the villian with armenia crying ethnic cleanzing

Now azerbhjian gets 80% of the area,30% NK, 100% SORROUNDING area

It also gets a corridor to to turkey..

Also at expensive of no human loss..

Otherwise it woild have seen several thoussnd more deaths and possibly escalation once armenia started firing it azerbhjan proper

Also turkish soldiers will be deployed just confirmed by russian foreign sec...i think this is the reason why azeris agreed

You scenarios are potentially a little too hopeful!

Firstly, as I said, AZE would have taken ALL of N-K and the 'surrounding' AZE territory had a ceasefire not been declared. So these 80% or 30% something something is just something! Why settle for less when you can have it all--unless you screwed up by downing a Russian heli inside ARM!??? Perhaps Russia secretly conveyed that 'make peace now or I will use the heli downing to severely punish you!'.

As for the Turkish soldiers .. we will wait to see what will be on the ground and what is allowed by Russia. Let's not forget that Turkey is still a NATO country and that the new ARM will be a Russian vassal state!!

The wild AZE celebrations are pre-mature. True, ARM is humiliated but they still stand as a nation, with a powerful nation behind their new Vichy Regime, and with control of at least some AZE territories in ARM control.

You see: A thief steals a some things from a house. . Loses some after some the home owners come back the thief. But the thief still retains some. The thief also gets the local sheriff's backing behind the thief. The local sheriff is the biggest daddy in the neighborhood. The sheriff will get what it wants. The thief is not the ultimate loser. It's the vandalized house which is the ultimate loser.

The AZE celebrations are deluded and premature. But I am glad, for now, people are not dying in that war.

You scenarios are potentially a little too hopeful!

Firstly, as I said, AZE would have taken ALL of N-K and the 'surrounding' AZE territory had a ceasefire not been declared. So these 80% or 30% something something is just something! Why settle for less when you can have it all--unless you screwed up by downing a Russian heli inside ARM!??? Perhaps Russia secretly conveyed that 'make peace now or I will use the heli downing to severely punish you!'.

As for the Turkish soldiers .. we will wait to see what will be on the ground and what is allowed by Russia. Let's not forget that Turkey is still a NATO country and that the new ARM will be a Russian vassal state!!

The wild AZE celebrations are pre-mature. True, ARM is humiliated but they still stand as a nation, with a powerful nation behind their new Vichy Regime, and with control of at least some AZE territories in ARM control.

You see: A thief steals a some things from a house. . Loses some after some the home owners come back the thief. But the thief still retains some. The thief also gets the local sheriff's backing behind the thief. The local sheriff is the biggest daddy in the neighborhood. The sheriff will get what it wants. The thief is not the ultimate loser. It's the vandalized house which is the ultimate loser.

The AZE celebrations are deluded and premature. But I am glad, for now, people are not dying in that war.
Yes but at a cost of 1000s of more casualties and likely direct strikes on baku through blastic missles and attacks on oil pipelines

Countries like azeribhijan every human life has a poltical cost..its not like pakistan where deaths dont even make news...
Putin also showed that he doesnt care about armenians claim on NK.
Putin also showed that he doesnt care about armenians claim on NK.

Also azeribhjian gets a direct route to turkey

Yes but at a cost of 1000s of more casualties and likely direct strikes on baku through blastic missles and attacks on oil pipelines

Armenia was no place to do such things. AZE lost on the diplomatic table which it had won on the battle field. A total victory turned to a partial gain--the 'enemy' still occupies hundreds of sq kms of the AZE land. All of NK could have been AZE in a matter of weeks if not days. There is no question about that. What forced AZE to back down after taking Shusha/Shushi is the question to ask here.

People should watch this video carefully. The involvement of Russia into this will have lasting and damaging consequences for the AZE and Turkish interests. But I HOPE I am wrong on this!

Seems Aliyev rushed to sign the deal without realizing the consequence;
- Northern part of Karabakh remains outside of Azerbaijani control.
- Lachin now is being controlled by Russia. In essence now there would be two occupiers of Azerbaijani territory. Thousands of Russian troops are now deployed within Azerbaijan's territory. They were not there before.
- Even after 5 years, if Russian peace keepers do leave, nowhere does it states that, the corridor will automatically go under Azerbaijani control. This leaves room open for Armenian claim.
- In future a pro-Moscow regime in Armenia can block the road thru it's mainland to Nakchivan anytime on security ground. Russia will be obliged to go along as Russia guarantees security of Armenian mainland.
- Not much role for Turkey other than monitoring remotely. No Turkish boots will be on the ground.
- Armenia did not loose any area from it's mainland.
Deal should have been signed a little bit later after entire Karabakh region was recovered which would have fallen soon anyway. This may be a small victory for Azerbaijan but also a loss as well. It gave up the opportunity for its forces in the ground to win a comprehensive victory and recover all of Karabakh and instead allowed Russia to deploy it's troops within it's territory.

- Northern part of Karabakh remains outside of Azerbaijani control.
- Lachin now is being controlled by Russia. In essence now there would be two occupiers of Azerbaijani territory. Thousands of Russian troops are now deployed within Azerbaijan's territory. They were not there before.
- Even after 5 years, if Russian peace keepers do leave, nowhere does it states that, the corridor will automatically go under Azerbaijani control. This leaves room open for Armenian claim.
- In future a pro-Moscow regime in Armenia can block the road thru it's mainland to Nakchivan anytime on security ground. Russia will be obliged to go along as Russia guarantees security of Armenian mainland.
- Not much role for Turkey other than monitoring remotely. No Turkish boots will be on the ground.
- Armenia did not loose any area from it's mainland.
Deal should have been signed a little bit later after entire Karabakh region was recovered which would have fallen soon anyway. This may be a small victory for Azerbaijan but also a loss as well. It gave up the opportunity for its forces in the ground to win a comprehensive victory and recover all of Karabakh and instead allowed Russia to deploy it's troops within it's territory.

Aliyev was smart to accept the deal of surrender from Arm and get the 80% without risking more Azeri turk lives and get direct link to Turkey.
As for Russia they are majority deployed in Arm part where as they are only on one road strip in the Azerbaijan controlled area in agdam but regardless they don't pose a threat to Azerbaijan nor are they are warring side. They have like 200 peacekeepers on that road it is acceptable on the Azeri terms. Azerbaijan sovereignity was never in question and will never be that in like ever because they have defense treaty with Turkey.

Turkey has forces in and around Azerbaijan controlled karabakh. This war is as over as it can get. It is time for the region to develope roads and start free trade but as for the war part is over for the foreseeable future.

I applaud the Russians, Turkey and Azerbaijan for truly ending it and restarting the free-trade to flow in the region. People in the region can now continue with their daily lives and close this chapter alltogether. Russia also deserves credit for this. As for the region as whole the future looks bright with more trade opportunities between Turkey and Azerbaijan while hopefully Armenia will also join the free-trade flow

Last edited:
yeah, the deal was signed apparently in haste. Russia had been trying to do that earlier as well.
the aim of this deal is to prevent human loss to amenians a russians ally. second it give Azerbaijan its claimed area without further fight. Azerbaijan was ready for much less in the past so get all its NK area is a success for it.
The fight was for NK not for the occupation of Armenia. Once the purpose is achived and NK is in azerbaijan control and amenians have to live azerbaijanian citizens in the area if they desire so,

Armenia was no place to do such things. AZE lost on the diplomatic table which it had won on the battle field. A total victory turned to a partial gain--the 'enemy' still occupies hundreds of sq kms of the AZE land. All of NK could have been AZE in a matter of weeks if not days. There is no question about that. What forced AZE to back down after taking Shusha/Shushi is the question to ask here.

People should watch this video carefully. The involvement of Russia into this will have lasting and damaging consequences for the AZE and Turkish interests. But I HOPE I am wrong on this!

It has a bunch of SCUD blastic missles two were fired at baku just hours before cease fire
Also his interviews consistently said he will stop if 7 districts are emptied
You check all his interviews including the bbc one

Thing os life losses arent taken as easy as we take them..its a small country ..1000 deaths are too much

Last edited:
yeah, the deal was signed apparently in haste. Russia had been trying to do that earlier as well.
the aim of this deal is to prevent human loss to amenians a russians ally. second it give Azerbaijan its claimed area without further fight. Azerbaijan was ready for much less in the past so get all its NK area is a success for it.
The fight was for NK not for the occupation of Armenia. Once the purpose is achived and NK is in azerbaijan control and amenians have to live azerbaijanian citizens in the area if they desire so,

unfortunately, you have been misinformed. Azerbaijan did not get all of NK back. In fact it got back 10-15% maximum of NK.

this is very easy to verify, but a lot of people seem to be spreading this delusion.

armenians won’t live as Azeiri citizens. They remain Amrenian citizens in Armenian controlled NK protected by Russian troops, and totally off limits to Azerbaijan. Just like before.
Aliyev was smart to accept the deal of surrender from Arm and get the 80% without risking more Azeri turk lives and get direct link to Turkey.
As for Russia they are majority deployed in Arm part where as they are only on one road strip in the Azerbaijan controlled area in agdam but regardless they don't pose a threat to Azerbaijan nor are they are warring side. They have like 200 peacekeepers on that road it is acceptable on the Azeri terms. Azerbaijan sovereignity was never in question and will never be that in like ever because they have defense treaty with Turkey.

Turkey has forces in and around Azerbaijan controlled karabakh. This war is as over as it can get. It is time for the region to develope roads and start free trade but as for the war part is over for the foreseeable future.

I applaud the Russians, Turkey and Azerbaijan for truly ending it and restarting the free-trade to flow in the region. People in the region can now continue with their daily lives and close this chapter alltogether. Russia also deserves credit for this. As for the region as whole the future looks bright with more trade opportunities between Turkey and Azerbaijan while hopefully Armenia will also join the free-trade flow

I am starting to think you are an ethnic Armenian who is a progressive pashinayan supporter and can see how good this deal is for armenia.

Russian peacekeepers have started to bring in Grad missiles to fire at someone, I don’t see why peacekeepers need baliisitic missiles. But Russian ones do apparently.

you want free trade with armenia? Turkish opening up of borders with armenia while Armenian occupies Azeiri lands?

I’ll give it you, you Armenians are very optimistic. Hopefully this will not happen and the Armenian occupiers will remain economically isolated in Armenia and occupied NK territories.

Last edited:
unfortunately, you have been misinformed. Azerbaijan did not get all of NK back. In fact it got back 10-15% maximum of NK.

this is very easy to verify, but a lot of people seem to be spreading this delusion.

armenians won’t live as Azeiri citizens. They remain Amrenian citizens in Armenian controlled NK protected by Russian troops, and totally off limits to Azerbaijan. Just like before.

I am starting to think you are an ethnic Armenian who is a progressive pashinayan supporter and can see how good this deal is for armenia.

Russian peacekeepers have started to bring in Grad missiles to fire at someone, I don’t see why peacekeepers need baliisitic missiles. But Russian ones do apparently.

you want free trade with armenia? Turkish opening up of borders with armenia while Armenian occupies Azeiri lands?

I’ll give it you, you Armenians are very optimistic. Hopefully this will not happen and the Armenian occupiers will remain economically isolated in Armenia and occupied NK territories.

Austin powers at it again this is hilarious. How many accounts and nationalities have you already claimed and what is next.

First Canadian, then Chinese and now Bosnian-Australian.. Lmao! I expect you to return next time as Myanmarian:enjoy:

Austin powers at it again this is hilarious. How many accounts and nationalities have you already claimed and what is next.

First Canadian, then Chinese and now Bosnian-Australian.. Lmao! I expect you to return next time as Myanmarian:enjoy:

well, when you run out of arguments, you have to attack the person that has prevailed using reason and logic.

your arguments sound like pashinyan himself in some of those interviews.

here you are advocating free trade with Armenia as a thank you for taking and keeping Azeiri land. As a thank you for bombing cities with iskander missiles.

But I guess you want the best deal for your people.

well, when you run out of arguments, you have to attack the person that has prevailed using reason and logic.

your arguments sound like pashinyan himself in some of those interviews.

here you are advocating free trade with Armenia as a thank you for taking and keeping Azeiri land. As a thank you for bombing cities with iskander missiles.

But I guess you want the best deal for your people.

It is just facts. You have been banned several times for spamming but you kept returning as another account with different nationalities. Writting the same way

Last edited:
It is not about personal attack at all. It is just facts. You have been banned several times for spamming but you kept returning as another account with different nationalities. Writting the same thing

your false accusations are a very pashinyan-esqe. As false as your false claims about this deal.

Back
Top Bottom