What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

AZ Turk soldiers are cleaning a mosque in Shusha after 28 years of illegal occupation....

This whole war and aftermath are testament to why you need advisors who have cold hard facts on the reality of geopolitics in this world. If you are not confronted with reality, you can get tricked like Saddam into attacking Kuwait or AZ attacking ARM.

You need the best advisors who know who is really behind the curtains and behind events. History of the past 10000 years. These get labeled as conspiracy theories, however, they prevent China from doing anything stupid in attacking Taiwan. The German Military was told by Hitler that in attacking Poland, the Allies would not intervene, even though everything indicated this.

Good advisors are hard to find. Azerbaijan had terrible advisors. And poor equipment planning. For a war, they needed larger build-up to a shorter war and quicker victory. NK is a small piece of land, should have been over in a month.

I knew Russia wanted to side with ARM and wanted to occupy AZ, from the start of this. (Both of these things happened) AZ miscaluated that ARM having an anti-Kremlin would get Russian support for AZ or neutrality. This are bogus ideas. putin is evil, wants the old USSR. US is complicit in this. US and putin are on the same side. They are like a arguing married couple. The US vs Russia is a hoax. US is the dominant wife to wife - putin. US loots Russia, Russia must not complain. US orders Russia around. Russia must not complain. When Russia does war crimes, US looks away and never helps the victim. Russia and US work together for global domination. And getting rid of China is the future of that relationship. CiA/FSB/Mossad/MI6/BND, they work together, and divide up the map of the world. Ever played monopoly with your family. That is exactly putin vs Washington. They are a married couple playing risk or monopoly with Azerbaijan as the loser. putin has racial hatred toward China, as does Washington, the yellow race is the enemy, as are Caucasians. Washington and Moscow hate whites, putin and pals are barbarians and have never changed. They like looting, raping, murdering, false flagging, genociding. Been doing this for thousands of years. Civilized people need to band together or else end up occupied like Azerbaijan and Ukraine because of terrible advisors.

When looking at a map of the conflict, I got scared of getting too close to ARM border. That is a sign of good advisors, they have gut instincts that prevent disasters. Like this stupid war.

Join date October 4th? This is definitely Austin Powers another account.. I knew it! I just knew it!

A deal both leaders of Azerbaijan and Turkey blessed and sign happily. satisfied he attempted to switch it. Just give it up Austin powers you lost the narrative. Concede an disappear no reason for you to reappear with multiple accounts on this forum. First you went under as a Canadian then switched to Chinese now you switched to Bosnian-Australian
A good detective work Sherlock Holmes!!!! I have been completely duped.....

Look, we just have different opinions on what a good deal is. You think this is an awesome deal. I do not.

Why you would think its a good deal, I understand. AZE gains 65% of its occupied territory. This is great.

it loses ~34% (lets wait for the official maps) forever. If you think Russians will ever leave you are seriously deluding yourself. Am I wrong about this? Do you have any maps or a list of town that you can show will remain go to AZE hands. You do understand the size of occupied territories. You can calculate things. If I am wrong, show me your math.

This is Terrible for Armenia because it keeps them in the Russian sphere of influence for the next 100 years. But its a lot better than losing everything. So if they had any brain they would be celebrating too.

Russians will not only stay forever, they will interpret the agreement any way they want. Like deploying east of Agdam. But as many have said, there are political realities at play. Russian will not let its former colony Azerbaijan just do whatever to wants and be free. And maybe Azeris accept this and don't see it as a problem, but rather reality.

Azeris, and many of you here see this deal as Azeris gaining 65% of its occupied territory, and this is a cause for some celebration, but in my mind this celebration should be moderated with the knowledge they just lost 34% of their territory permanently. Or maybe they just cant see that. But it's very clear to me.

Look, we just have different opinions on what a good deal is. You think this is an awesome deal. I do not.

Why you would think its a good deal, I understand. AZE gains 65% of its occupied territory. This is great.

it loses ~34% (lets wait for the official maps) forever. If you think Russians will ever leave you are seriously deluding yourself. Am I wrong about this? Do you have any maps or a list of town that you can show will remain go to AZE hands. You do understand the size of occupied territories. You can calculate things. If I am wrong, show me your math.

This is Terrible for Armenia because it keeps them in the Russian sphere of influence for the next 100 years. But its a lot better than losing everything. So if they had any brain they would be celebrating too.

Russians will not only stay forever, they will interpret the agreement any way they want. Like deploying east of Agdam. But as many have said, there are political realities at play. Russian will not let its former colony Azerbaijan just do whatever to wants and be free. And maybe Azeris accept this and don't see it as a problem, but rather reality.

Azeris, and many of you here see this deal as Azeris gaining 65% of its occupied territory, and this is a cause for some celebration, but in my mind this celebration should be moderated with the knowledge they just lost 34% of their territory permanently. Or maybe they just cant see that. But it's very clear to me.

First of all it's not 65% but somewhere between 75 to 90% depending on the northern territory because I am confident Azerbaijan has taken some of these territories.

You have to first realize what foreign policy means and you don't know this which really shows that your AUSTIN POWERS second account?

Russia is not threat to Azerbaijan security because Azerbaijan has defense treaty with Turkey. So for Russia to cause complications for Azerbaijan would cause major war in the region and Russia has nothing to gain from such war and would never pursue that for such a small price and they clearly don't have interest in the territory whatsoever. This is what you failed to understand? But your Austin Powers after all.

There is rules to foreign policy. Most of the world territories you see today will stand same UNTIL WW3? Not even China would move to claim Taiwan? You may ask why? Because they don't want a major conflict until they feel like they are completely ready to go on the offense.

Majority of the countries they understand that a major war could lead to WW3 and bigger conflicts that could put an end to civilization and nobody ends up as the winner. Most of them want to keep status quo standing and de-conflict. It's not like ancient times where someone could just wage a war without consequences because now a nuclear war could really sack the world and bring prolonged nuclear winters that could starve mankind.

Azerbaijan's Sovereignty and it's control over the lands it has seized is irrevocable and non-negotiable. Russia respects the sovereignty and recognize it. This is ABC you should understand how UN rules work. Russia didn't even want to intervene until the agreement was signed and Pashin and the Armenian side was behind the deal they made the offer it was accepted by Aliyev.

As for Azerbaijan's long-lasting sovereignty it has never been under any sort of threat since it has a defense treaty with Turkey and any war that is waged on Azerbaijan would be equally to attacking proper Turkey since why they have complete impunity and sovereignty in the region..

If you can't wrap your head around this you need medication Austin Powers and stop spamming the forums

He also had me confused in the beginning.. Because he was constantly circulation false-maps and false events on the ground i took notice.. Same pattern as usual Austin powers posts just under another account.

Austims is hell'va drug

Last edited:
I am not sure if this has been posted earlier. It seems like we had some significant role in this victory, maybe at the strategic level :pakistan:

I don't know about a big role, but I wouldn't be surprised that Pakistani volunteers were sent to Azerbaijan.

this is clearly fantasy. But I don’t know how you can justify this fantasy and why there is a need to lie about this. Nobody will overthrow aliyev because of this agreement.
Azerbaijan gets 65.5% of the occupied lands. This is so easily verifiable. Again. It’s not that bad comparing to what it had 6 weeks ago.

Azerbaijani sovereignty over 35% is very revocable. It can’t even enter the area. It can’t implement its laws there and it has no sovereignty or control over 35% of the disputed area.

the only difference now is that 90% of karabakh is no longer occupied by Armenia. It is occupied by Russia which will fight a war with Azerbaijan if Azerbaijan tries to recover it’s occupied 3,900 sq km of land.

this may be cause for celebration in Baku, but I do not think it is a good thing. It is not me that will have to fight russia. Thank god russia is 2,000 km away from my country.

yes you can ask russia to leave. Ukraine asked russia to leave a leased base in Sevastapol. Very soon after, it had little green men invading Crimea and Donbas and fighting for ancient Russian lands.

Aliyev of all people should know this. But he decided to play Russian roulette when he had Turkish and Pakistani backing.

maybe it’s a good deal. But be honest about what the deal is. No point hiding it. It will all surface sooner or later.

AZE has met perhaps 100% of its unstated objectives. But it has met only 65.5% of its stated objectives. (To free its land from occupation).

you can trade with no taxes if your good are jsut transiting a country like Georgia to get to turkey.

Good post.
I have been amazed by the wild celebrations in Azerbaijan. Indeed Armenia is humiliated but I will be very surprised if AZE is going to get all of its legit land back. As we all know by now... AZE would have taken back ALL of N-K and all the AZE land under the Armenian control within weeks, if not days, had this 'peace deal' not reached!
Truth be told-- while ARM is humiliated they still haven't lost their own territory while AZE still doesn't have all of its back and now Russia is there with potentially dubious intentions.

But then shooting down of the Russian heli by AZE inside ARM would have been a perfect excuse for Russia to flex its muscle.

But in the process made it self the villian with armenia crying ethnic cleanzing

Now azerbhjian gets 80% of the area,30% NK, 100% SORROUNDING area

It also gets a corridor to to turkey..

Also at expensive of no human loss..

Otherwise it woild have seen several thoussnd more deaths and possibly escalation once armenia started firing it azerbhjan proper

Also turkish soldiers will be deployed just confirmed by russian foreign sec...i think this is the reason why azeris agreed
Good post.
I have been amazed by the wild celebrations in Azerbaijan. Indeed Armenia is humiliated but I will be very surprised if AZE is going to get all of its legit land back. As we all know by now... AZE would have taken back ALL of N-K and all the AZE land under the Armenian control within weeks, if not days, had this 'peace deal' not reached!
Truth be told-- while ARM is humiliated they still haven't lost their own territory while AZE still doesn't have all of its back and now Russia is there with potentially dubious intentions.

But then shooting down of the Russian heli by AZE inside ARM would have been a perfect excuse for Russia to flex its muscle.

Good post.

In Azerbaijan they are celebrating probably because they dont have to send their kids to die anymore, And they get back a good deal of territory. Anyone that is capable of doing any sort of analysis would not be celebrating knowing that they were days/weeks away from total victory. As this true of events just confirms that smaller countries are in very little control of their destiny.

Another reason Aze are celebrating is that they are probably uninformed. and dont understand the full consequences of having a russian "peacekeeping" force on your land.

As a Bosnian, I understand these things all too well and I wanted my Azeri brothers to avoid these painful compromises that we have had to endure for 25 years now. Nation building with politicians that organised death camps and rape camps, being pulled over by serbian policeman who only 25 years ago massacred whole families, raped and killed children. Its pretty disgusting and huge price to pay to have a country in unchanged borders. I really wanted Azeris to avoid this by kicking these monsters out of their lands, who did the same things to Azeri civilians earlier.

So when we had our peace with the serbs, no-one celebrated, we ket all our land and had our own country, and we were severely outgunned.

So now I see Azeris who have actually outgunned the Armenians, having to swallow a compromise like this is pretty annoying. And anyone screaming total victory, knowing that you've got back 65% of your land and that 35% you will never get back, well, it just sounds delusional to me.

And for telling easily verifiable facts, I am accuse of being demented and having multiple accounts.

Instead of insulting me, forum members should show me a map that is accurate. tell me what NK towns AZE are going to keep. its pretty simple. I have a list of all the villages and towns taken by AZE forces. Aliyev made them public. its 10-15% of NK.
Russia is not threat to Azerbaijan security because Azerbaijan has defense treaty with Turkey. So for Russia to cause complications for Azerbaijan would cause major war in the region and Russia has nothing to gain from such war and would never pursue that for such a small price and they clearly don't have interest in the territory whatsoever. This is what you failed to understand? But your Austin Powers after all.

If russia has no interest in the land, why did it force AZE to sign the treaty and send its own troops?

russia has no interest on ukranian land also? moldovan land? its troops are all there. By protecting lands that armenia has stolen, russia keeps total control and dependency over Armenia.

Russia sent troops to moldova with an agreement to stay for 1 Year. when the year finished, the locals protested (50 of them) and prevented russian army from getting on the trains back to russia. So russia stayed for 20 years and is thill there.

Why would russia cause a war with AZE? Russia has legally occupied AZE lands and has peacekeepers there. They aren't hurting anyone. just keeping peace. If they are asked to leave, they aren't going anywhere. Because it will mean another war. AZE won't attack them because they are not suicidal.

Please explain to me where I am wrong? I want to learn from you.
As for Azerbaijan's long-lasting sovereignty it has never been under any sort of threat since it has a defense treaty with Turkey and any war that is waged on Azerbaijan would be equally to attacking proper Turkey since why they have complete impunity and sovereignty in the region..

Well Armenia bombards AZE cities and AZE can not attack Armenian cities. So its not the same as attacking turkey proper. If an Armenian Iskander missile destroyed an apartment complex in a Turkish city, that would be the end of Armenia. So its not quite the same.

Azerbaijan does not have any sovereignty over ~3900 sq km of its own land. so to say it has complete sovereignty would not be accurate. perhaps I am wrong, maybe AZE army and police can go to Martakert and arrest someone? but I don think so.

Last edited:
Russia didn't even want to intervene until the agreement was signed and Pashin and the Armenian side was behind the deal they made the offer it was accepted by Aliyev.

I think it is you that is trolling us all. If russia didnt want to intervene, why didn't it wait for another week and let the AZE army finish the conflict once and for all. Why did Russia insist that Armenia continue its occupation of AZE lands under russian protection.

According to you Russia didnt want to intervene? really you are serious about this?
Let me explain it clearly - it's not AZ vs ARM issue!!! It's Turks vs ARMs issue!!! They're fighting in different fronts!!! Remember PKK = Armenian!!! So, the fronts are Northern Irak/Syria, Karabag' etc.....

Fighting the Armenians is an existential issue for Turkey......

ok. let hope turkey keeps its border with Armenia closed until Armenia leaves all occupied territory and stops support for PKK and its terrorist activities around the world.

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to the rest

The daily quoted Ruslan Pukhov,
the director of the Centre for Analysis of Strategies and Technologies,
a Russian defence think-tank, as saying,

“The geopolitical consequences are disastrous not only for Armenia,
but also for Russia.”

"The Russians' client and ally was the loser.
The Turkish ally won convincingly
,” he added.

Pukhov added,
“Behind the thin veil of a deceptive foreign policy triumph,
namely successful mediation and bringing peacekeepers to the region,

the harsh reality is that Moscow’s influence in the trans-Caucasus region has sharply decreased,
while the prestige of a successful and pugnacious Turkey, on the contrary, has grown incredibly.”

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/azerbaijan...se-fire-cements-turkey-role-in-region/2042022

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to the rest

The daily quoted Ruslan Pukhov,
the director of the Centre for Analysis of Strategies and Technologies,
a Russian defence think-tank, as saying,

“The geopolitical consequences are disastrous not only for Armenia,
but also for Russia.”

"The Russians' client and ally was the loser.
The Turkish ally won convincingly
,” he added.

Pukhov added,
“Behind the thin veil of a deceptive foreign policy triumph,
namely successful mediation and bringing peacekeepers to the region,

the harsh reality is that Moscow’s influence in the trans-Caucasus region has sharply decreased,
while the prestige of a successful and pugnacious Turkey, on the contrary, has grown incredibly.”

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/azerbaijan...se-fire-cements-turkey-role-in-region/2042022

Russians and Turks used to fight quite a lot over influence in Caucus neighborhood. Looks like same old days are returning?!

Remarkable similaires between orthodox subjects of the ottoman empire.

Here we have serbs leaving and burning their homes as they go to the serbian area, 3 km away. They burn homes in front of french peacekeepers and as they burn them, Bosnian firefighters extinguish the flames, trying to save their homes.

These same serbs came back 6 moths later and had to renovate their own homes with french, american and german donor money. both people severely brain washed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom