What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

besides, TUrkish drone usage early in SYria and Libya havent given TUrkey anything to take home to its people to be proud of, cuz Russia checkmated Turkey in SYria and Libya...turkey's drones did well in destroying equipment.

destroying equipment =/= winning a war.
This is not the same as Syria or Libya. Azeri ground component is stronger then the opposing force. The Azeri will continue to push the Armenians back, IMO. Hopefully the Armenians will see soon see some reason and seek a truce through Russia.

Look at Spain/Portugal and South/Central America. Enough Said.

good analogy but not practical.. Those region didn't have strong language, belief and culture. Like Africans. North African were tribal with no education, developed language, strong ethos and mature religions . Muslims came so they became Muslims. For South Africa, christian came so they became christians. Resistance occurred like Muslim in India. 800 yeras rule, but still not in majority. Neither British could convert them to christianity. Similarly for british in China, No mass conversion. Tribal societies like Afghan, Arab, Mongols, Aztec, Native Americans, Mayans, Malay, Indonesia, Africans, aboriginals were easy to be converted. As invaders/foreigners had already developed language/religion/culture so they overwhelmed locals in every manner. @Joe Shearer @jamahir @waz @Indos

This is not the same as Syria or Libya. Azeri ground component is stronger then the opposing force. The Azeri will continue to push the Armenians back, IMO. Hopefully the Armenians will see soon see some reason and seek a truce through Russia.

They already are:

Did Azerbaijan recognized Israel or plans to?

I am sure similarly effective drones can be purchased from elsewhere.

Hopefully the Armenians will see soon see some reason and seek a truce through Russia.
then just wait until this is confirmed!!!! stop prementively concluding on anthing until we knwo the final result...this is how some of you gave TUrkey its win in Syria and Libya 1 month into those conflicts and TUrkey is still stuck there...overstretched and stalled. all facts!

Did Azerbaijan recognized Israel or plans to?

I am sure similarly effective drones can be purchased from elsewhere.
What difference does that makes, they already have a very close relationship with Israel and they had close ties with Israeli Army and defence industry.

Indians probably watching it effectiveness too- how many do you have of these?

Yup and they will ruin their reputation as soon as Indians buys them.

Apparently Azeris dont have any interest in Palestine but the Turks do and yet the Turkish state supports them?

The hypocrisy ! the Horror!

Unheard of in this day and age !

#Alay

good analogy but not practical.. Those region didn't have strong language, belief and culture. Like Africans. North African were tribal with no education, developed language, strong ethos and mature religions . Muslims came so they became Muslims. For South Africa, christian came so they became christians. Resistance occurred like Muslim in India. 800 yeras rule, but still not in majority. Neither British could convert them to christianity. Similarly for british in China, No mass conversion. Tribal societies like Afghan, Arab, Mongols, Aztec, Native Americans, Mayans, Malay, Indonesia, Africans, aboriginals were easy to be converted. As invaders/foreigners had already developed language/religion/culture so they overwhelmed locals in every manner. @Joe Shearer @jamahir @waz @Indos
As an Indonesian i can attested that the islamic convertion were mostly came through a peacefull means . Before Islam the archipelagos were allready introduced to Hinduism and budhism wisdom and teaching yet we found them lacking and then obviously it was Islam that get stuck and indentified with .
So ?? What is your question again ??

then just wait until this is confirmed!!!! stop prementively concluding on anthing until we knwo the final result...this is how some of you gave TUrkey its win in Syria and Libya 1 month into those conflicts and TUrkey is still stuck there...overstretched and stalled. all facts!
I never reached any conclusion about this conflict. The Azeri are backed by others as well....not just Turkey. The Azeri fight will be a hard grinding one if they want to retake all of NK. I hope that these factions can reach a deal with some give on both sides.

Tribal societies like Afghan, Arab, Mongols, Aztec, Native Americans, Mayans, Malay, Indonesia, Africans, aboriginals were easy to be converted. As invaders/foreigners had already developed language/religion/culture so they overwhelmed locals in every manner. @Joe Shearer @jamahir @waz @Indos

Well, the some of the Arabs / West Asians and the Native Americans had developed culture. I believe other than Egypt the other Africans regions like West Africa and Sudan were also advanced before they became converts to Islam.

Irans foreign ministry just gave a subtle threat to turkry against transferring their syrian animals into Irans northern region

the average person is geopolitically illiterate. It doesnt matter what country they come from. Governments take advantage of this ignorance. But so do enemies

enemy propaganda is going into 24/7 oVerdrive to blame Iran for an azeri loss and to try and turn azeris against the government

If it wasnt for this single fact, Iran would wiped that aliev regime off the fAce of the earth long ago. They are really exploiting that and pushing their luck. Its incredible the amount of restraint iran hs shown towards that despicable aLiev regime

Understood but can you explain to me what Iran can actually do militarily? Apart from your missles, what else do you have? Reason I ask, I did some research into this and found that Iranian forces are equipped with outdated tanks, APCs, artillery, infantry gear (1980s level), etc. Airforce is also unthreatening it seems. Therefore, the only true effective weapons Iran has are the long range missiles and proxy armies in the region. Therefore, I a

Actually the Mayans, Aztecs, etc. had a solid culture of language, religion, cities, way of life, etc. Europe was not that much better off either, most of the people were illiterate. However, if you read into the policies of Spain and Portugal (convert or get your head chopped off), (talk Spanish or Portuguese or get your head chopped off) and compare them to the Ottoman policies which allowed churches to remain, new ones to be built, etc. Sure Christians were prosecuted to an extent but nowhere close to how European powers treated others. If the Sultan wanted, he could have enforced a Turkish language only policy and through generations. etc. everyone would be speaking Turkish today, same goes for religion. I am not saying the Ottoman empire was perfect, far from it, it surely had it's flaws and atrocities, but what empire didn't?

Irans foreign ministry just gave a subtle threat to turkry against transferring their syrian animals into Irans northern region

the average person is geopolitically illiterate. It doesnt matter what country they come from. Governments take advantage of this ignorance. But so do enemies

enemy propaganda is going into 24/7 oVerdrive to blame Iran for an azeri loss and to try and turn azeris against the government

If it wasnt for this single fact, Iran would wiped that aliev regime off the fAce of the earth long ago. They are really exploiting that and pushing their luck. Its incredible the amount of restraint iran hs shown towards that despicable aLiev regime

that’s a high and rich coming from your regime now pointing fingers

you did import Afghan & Pakistani mercenaries into a country bordering Turkey ? To cause havoc to local Syrians !!!

so you are okay to meddle in Iraq , Syria, Afghanistan but other neighbours mustn’t do it in your neighbours. why?

truth is , your false Islamic fake tehran regime imposters are to ashamed to say. they fear Muslim Azerbaijani are on brink of victory and that unsettles you as you wanted Armenia to win, this I got no idea why you prefer Armenians. stop threatening neighbours is that normal !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom