What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

True.
To be honest ...all of this " filler " talks start to annoy me . The tilte of the thread was a military operation . Why that turn into pseudo history class of what could have been ...

Seriously people .... Get a life will you ..

True. I'm more interested in the tech and tactics used in warfare. Especially as it seems drone tech is seemingly becoming more important in modern wars.

True.

True. I'm more interested in the tech and tactics used in warfare. Especially as it seems drone tech is seemingly becoming more important in modern wars.
Yes but it is because of lower quality and quantity of air defence and fighters.

IMG_20201002_182632.jpg

New footage showing additional destruction of Armenian forces.

It seems as if there is a complete air superiority of Azeris forces and now they are hitting depots and Military HQs ?? This seems like a prep before the ground invasion...

Armenia has a choice to invole Russia through its a defense treaty to come and protect them.

Giving others advise while ur own territory is taken by china. Care to advise ur own incompetent army and a moron PM?
As usual indians are dumb as a rock, atleast study before talking about something u have no idea about. Nakhchivan is an autonomous region and almost an independent country. It also have a land border with Turkey and its defence is done by Turkey. Armenia can hardly face azerbaijan and this rat thinks they should attack nakhchivan to invite Turkey lolz, what morons.

If Armenia attacks Nakhichivan and Turkey interferes then you invite Iran....

After all how many fronts Turkey alone can face... right now its with a stand off with another powerful Greece with whom any war may very well get France involved you think its joke for Turkey to anger Iran again on the east???

Interesting, they are making cautious progress through the plains, the real test is another 10km on the west for Azeri forces, when they will hit mountains, thats where i beleive Armenian troops will try to crush Azeris, using higher ground. But, if the drones and SU25 combo is used on the mountains before ground assault, things might change

The mullahs are always there for Azerbaijan. However the corrupt Aliyev clans spurn them mercilessly, preferring to be a warlord over a small fief than joining the grand Persian project.

Hence the Mullah support Armenia.

It is time the Islamic world stop seeing this as a Christian versus Muslim framing.
The Turks conduct in 19th century Balkan was scorched earth.

If Balkan never kicked Turks out, all Christians will be purged. Poor Armenia resided in Anatolia has no where to run but to accept anything from Turks.

Armenian especially in NK cant trust anyone friendly with Turks. This is understandable.

No one is as to the level of Turk in a retreating empire. Compare Iran and China.

Nevertheless Muslims in Balkan also paid heavily for the conduct of Ottoman up to this day.

Sir, someone who comes from the BALKANS I can tell you that if the Turks wanted everyone in the Balkans (Greeks, Serbs, Bulgarians, Croatians, Bosniaks, Albanians, etc.) to be speaking Turkish they could have easily done it during their 400+ rule. Instead, all nations were preserved and their CHOSEN religions.

Look at Spain/Portugal and South/Central America. Enough Said.

It borders Turkey so it’s not going to happen get real and stop making things up as you are going along

you better start now understanding land stolen will be taken back by there rightful owners. One way or the other. I see why you Hindus and Indians are thinking yes it’s the fate awaits Kashmiris. if Azerbaijani Alhamdulliah get it back Pakistan is here involved for a reason un mandate carried out by Azerbaijanis means Pakistan will be knocking door soon for its Kashmiris people’s as its birth right

Turkey cannot do much except some weapons supply and shooting down one or two jets to build pressure... Its already in the risk of potential war with Greece in west with France involved..... by interfering in Nakhichivan and inviting Iran will be the last thing they will wish for....

Azerbaycan Ordusu, Ermenistan'a ait askeri araç ve mevzileri vurmaya devam ediyor

Azerbaijan Armed Forces, is continuing to destroy military positions and vehicles of the Armenian forces. https://t.co/uh97HU0Bjk

But I have a question that why don't they use drones in swarming?
They destroy one of many targets and show it.
Do they destroy rest too and show only one? If not then why as TB2 can carry multiple missiles.

As I predicted, the Armenian fortified positions (which they have been fortifying for 25+ years) are starting to crumble. Give it a few more days and then watch the advances of the Azerbaijan army. I sincerely hope that Armenia gets to keep at least 20% or so of the territory as a symbolic gesture and that Azerbaijan tries it's best to treat the ethnic Armenians with decency after it takes control. These two nations have to start mending ties and becoming partners.

That is because the enemies are not determined and commanders are not capable enough.

The used of drones in Yemen by Saudi have not yield strong results.
besides, TUrkish drone usage early in SYria and Libya havent given TUrkey anything to take home to its people to be proud of, cuz Russia checkmated Turkey in SYria and Libya...turkey's drones did well in destroying equipment.

destroying equipment =/= winning a war.

Irans foreign ministry just gave a subtle threat to turkry against transferring their syrian animals into Irans northern region

the average person is geopolitically illiterate. It doesnt matter what country they come from. Governments take advantage of this ignorance. But so do enemies

enemy propaganda is going into 24/7 oVerdrive to blame Iran for an azeri loss and to try and turn azeris against the government

If it wasnt for this single fact, Iran would wiped that aliev regime off the fAce of the earth long ago. They are really exploiting that and pushing their luck. Its incredible the amount of restraint iran hs shown towards that despicable aLiev regime

Armenia should attack Nakhichivan with ISKANDAR.. And if Turkey interfers, they should also attack Turkey with ISKANDAR.
Turkey can not dare to attack back because of ISKANDAR, so using ISKANDAR will be a great idea. In the End everyone will obey great ISKANDAR...
Turkey have better airdefence systems and can take down incoming missiles but retaliation from Turkey will be devastating and Armenia will have no where to hide

Back
Top Bottom