What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Baku desires a negotiation over N-K. Yerevan wants to preserve the status-quo — which was actually kept frozen to Armenia’s advantage by Russia over the years.

Azerbaijan has been calling for negotiation never mind the outcome is that Azerbaijan loss some land.

Armenia is not interested.

Meanwhile Russia and Iran are sick of ungrateful Armenia, which is now on the verge on becoming US/NATO dog.

Now Azerbaijan uses her army to force negotiation on Armenia.

what is the latest update from battlefield front?

1) did Azeri forces move forward through the plains to capture more land ? or,
2) the ruthless bombing campaign is still on going armenian troops to soften them up before azeri ground invasion ?

air strikes by Azeri Su25, so demoralizing for Armenians with psy ops

Armenia had 25 years to reinforce positions in strategic heights and mountains. First aim is to soften targets and capture important heights, road networks and then link them up. They are doing a similar strategy to Turkish forces in Syria, Libyan forces when they liberated Tripoli. Once the important resistance points are crushed the enemy will fall like a domino.

If there is no outside interference on both sides, it will be a quite long war and Azerbaycan will ultimately retake what is theirs.

Are you serious? Neither Russia nor China will allow Pakistan to sell JF-17 to Azerbaijan due to Turkey's backing of Tatar and Uighur separatism. JF-17 uses Russian engine and Chinese radar. Plus, even if Pakistan is allowed to sell JF-17 to Azerbaijan, Azerbaijan can't afford it due to low oil price wrecking havoc on Azerbaijan economy they are basically in a depression lol.

China can sell FC-1 or J-10 with Chinese engine to Azerbaijan and it will not require any permission from Russia. Chinese call sell it on longer term loan with 24% interest.

Iran has a very bad habit of supporting the enemies of neighboring Muslim countries, and yes, most of which are Non-Muslims.

Azerbaycan being a Shia Muslim country means nothing to Iran. This foreign policy is not based on some desire for Islamic unity, but Persian supremacy.

Interesting that so many alt-right European fascists like you support Iran so vehemently.
Bro, Alt-Right hates Islam and consequently hates Iranian Muslims! I have o doubts most Iranian support Azerbaijan (unfortunately).

so far Turks are practically siding with Azerbijan and we Pakistanis are verbally showing our support on facebook, twitter and this forum.

what about Arab countries like KSA, Qatar and UAE? have they decided to take a side yet? Iran (as per this forum) is siding with Armenians so I dont know if Arabs will even bother to take a side because they are not very cordial with either of these two.
If the conflict prolongs expect the regional players getting involved as in syria. Uae will throw its weightbehind armenia to give an anti chuma to turkey. Iran maybe forced to take a back seat due to the unrest in the south Azerbaijan.
Most important player is russia. Lets see what stance it takes. I think a negotiated settlement with area sharing is what i foresee.

for right or wrong reasons please don't share any tweets or videos where Azerbijan is suffering casualties.
I am undecided on who is wrong or right. I have spent some time and read a contradiction to every statement. whatever the international stance is whatever is recognized, the history and who did what and who is at fault depends on who you ask.
but for an indefensible reason, I have sympathy with Azerbijan.
Azerbaijan is muslim is reason enough to support it. Besides they were wronged in 1994 because the muslims had no power to stop the world from beig unfair. But with the rise of turkey things have started to change.

The UNSC has also passed resolutions in support of Azerbaijan.

As I stated before, Pakistan's position on this is that the territorial integrity of states must be respected as should the decisions of international bodies involved in dispute resolution, such as the United Nations Security Council.

I do not support or subscribe to the argument of 'history' on its own because a lot of States make outlandish claims based on 'ancient history', such as India and Afghanistan. Additionally, Nagorno-Karabakh is surrounded by Azeri territory, so the argument in favor of allowing it to break away is even weaker.

The Armenians and their supporters had a chance to make their case in the UNSC and it appears that they failed. The best option here was for the residents of Nagorno-Karabakh to make a case for greater autonomy within the constitution of Azerbaijan as citizens of Azerbaijan.
I never said UNSC said otherwise and as I said in a legalistic way Nagorno-Karabakh is considered Azerbaijani territory, you are however not opening your eyes to the reason why Armenians wanted to secede! You do understand that the region was taken from Armenia and given to Azerbaijan. No Armenian was ever consulted! The comparison I make with Kashmir is accurate in the fact that Kashmiri want to be part of Pakestan and Armenians in Nagorno-Karabakh wsnt to be part of Armenia. As I said Azerbaijan is much stronger than Armenians but the Armenians are the righteous people in this conflict. If conflict continues, there is no doubt Armenians will eventually lose. Short of Russians intervening. I don’t see that happening unless the savages Erdogan sent to Azerbaijan, commit the same atrocities they committed in Iraq and Syria. Neither America nor Europe wants to lose the oil from Azerbaijan. However the more savages get sent to Azerbaijan, the more Russians and Iranians will start siding with Armenians as they don’t want headchoppers in their neighborhood. And I’m pretty sure Azeri don’t want them either.

I can understand where you are coming from. But wouldn't you say that picking a side this time around is a lot muddier than it was during the Bosnian conflict?
No its not, I volunteered to go to Bosnia but there was no way to go there, that’s why couple years later I joined my country’s military. I can’t stand even to this day what atrocity happened in Bosnia, especially because the Bosniaks were the most peaceful and democratic folk there at the time. If one only looks up the history of Nagorno-Karabakh, they can see it’s Armenian and by no mean it was voluntarily separated from Armenia. It was Stalin who took it and gave it to Azerbaijan and without any Armenians ever having a say. Later on, there were repeated ethnic cleansing attempts by Azerbaijani against the Armenians all the way until 1990 when huge pogroms took place to get rid of Armenians for good. That’s when Nagorno-Karabakh began fight to secede. If it were the other way around, I would be supporting Azerbaijani people.

No its not, I volunteered to go to Bosnia but there was no way to go there, that’s why couple years later I joined my country’s military. I can’t stand even to this day what atrocity happened in Bosnia, especially because the Bosniaks were the most peaceful and democratic folk there at the time. If one only looks up the history of Nagorno-Karabakh, they can see it’s Armenian and by no mean it was voluntarily separated from Armenia. It was Stalin who took it and gave it to Azerbaijan and without any Armenians ever having a say. Later on, there were repeated ethnic cleansing attempts by Azerbaijani against the Armenians all the way until 1990 when huge pogroms took place to get rid of Armenians for good. That’s when Nagorno-Karabakh began fight to secede. If it were the other way around, I would be supporting Azerbaijani people.
If this is the logic than Iran should give eastern and Western Azerbaijan of Iran including Tabriz to Azerbaijan on a humanitarian ground as they want Azerbaijan to give Nagorno-Karabakh to Armenia. I mean people in eastern and Western Azerbaijan of Iran including Tabriz are following Shia sect of Islam and ethnically they are Azerbaijani as well as most of them speak same language. Pseudo Intellectuals in Iran must think about it, First of all, you must feel the taste of your own Medicine before giving and recommending it to others.

Back
Top Bottom