What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

A victory comes once you have achieved your stated goals. A clever politician sets very achievable goals or vague goals or no goals at all.

I do t think aliyev set any precise goals.

So by that standard this is a victory.

When Azerbaijan exercises it’s sovereignty over all of its territory, it will be a complete victory. Inshallah

A victory comes once you have achieved your stated goals. A clever politician sets very achievable goals or vague goals or no goals at all.

I do t think aliyev set any precise goals.

So by that standard this is a victory.

When Azerbaijan exercises it’s sovereignty over all of its territory, it will be a complete victory. Inshallah

He the played game very smart and did everything right. His wise indeed. He won victory and made sure that this WAR never comes back again by inserting Turkish peacekeepers there this will deter any future Armenian adventurism or miscalculation.

The Turkish military together with the Russian ones will be stationed in the peacekeeping center in Nagorno-Karabakh, Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev said this in his address to the nation, APA reports.

"On the basis of the fifth point of the agreement ... a peacekeeping center will be created in which Russian and Turkish military will operate," Aliyev said.

He technically beat them up real good and locked the door on them

Russia doesn't need nukes to crush Azerbaijan. Hell, they can take Azerbaijan, Armenia, and Georgia, and barely break a sweat. They don't because of the geopolitical implications.
what i meant was Armenia using its "nuclear" option i.e that hitting civilian infrastructure whose repair will take decades

Russia is really like a cancer in the region that you can’t get rid of once they’re implanted.

So true. But they’ve left before. 1989, 1991. Usually when they make a massive strategic mistake. Personally I’d rather have Armenians occulting my territory than Russians. But who am I to tell azeiris what to do
He the played game very smart and did everything right. His wise indeed. He won victory and made sure that this WAR never comes back again by inserting Turkish peacekeepers there this will deter any future Armenian adventurism or miscalculation.

The Turkish military together with the Russian ones will be stationed in the peacekeeping center in Nagorno-Karabakh, Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev said this in his address to the nation, APA reports.

"On the basis of the fifth point of the agreement ... a peacekeeping center will be created in which Russian and Turkish military will operate," Aliyev said.

He technically beat them up real good and locked the door on them

But who will control NK?

What makes you think that less than 2000 barely armed russian soldiers are gonna make a difference? What makes you think the Turkish peacekeepers would allow it?

Bosnia is bosnia, and this is this. Not even close to being similar situations.

Republic of Artshakh is dead, and they will not be allowed to have their own armed force, it simply won't happen. That's something Azerbaijan will not tolerate. They would never have agreed to this, if this was the case.

You're talking nonsense.
its inconsequential what name they give it..
what matters that historically all azeri majority areas have been captured including the important susha
even if this status quo continuous it will benefit Azerbaijani and this status quo might end with expriy at end of 5 years

remeber arms will not be allowed in region as it will be monitored while azeri can build up there military again..

the risk of getting hit bad by armenia was real, we heard baku got hit by few blastic missles from armenia just before the peace deal
So true. But they’ve left before. 1989, 1991. Usually when they make a massive strategic mistake. Personally I’d rather have Armenians occulting my territory than Russians. But who am I to tell azeiris what to do

But who will control NK?
seems will be autonomous but azeri will easily give up 2/3 of NK if it takes all other 7 districts and shusha..
and that too without any major damages to its cities..it keeps its revunes intact..and doesnt comit for independence to NK..

rest of NK for "another" day ..

key component will be would NK rebels rebuild its force..i doubt it under the current deal

Over the last hour I’ve looked at some of the scenarios and seems this is the best option. Could the Azeris pushed further without this yes at a great loss of life, but this was the quickest way and if you look Azeris get their territory back and they technically have control of Lachin - through Russia and Turkey. This agreement allows the Azeris to consolidate and build up in the areas. The damage to Armenia is long-term and this could end up destabilizing Armenia and play into Turkey and Azeri favor as well.

All in all well played.

remeber arms will not be allowed in region as it will be monitored while azeri can build up there military again..

seems will be autonomous...

Who will stop arms getting in? Azeriris from 5km away? Russians? Is there anyone else?

Autonomy should not be confused with defacto independence. Autonomy is when a territory submits you central control to some extent and acknowledges its a part of a country. And court decisions apply to that territory.

Unfortunately, NK will remain defacto independent.
Over the last hour I’ve looked at some of the scenarios and seems this is the best option. Could the Azeris pushed further without this yes at a great loss of life, but this was the quickest way and if you look Azeris get their territory back and they technically have control of Lachin - through Russia and Turkey. This agreement allows the Azeris to consolidate and build up in the areas. The damage to Armenia is long-term and this could end up destabilizing Armenia and play into Turkey and Azeri favor as well.

All in all well played.

I suppose it’s too much to ask for Muslims to get one unconditional victory in my short life.

Last edited:
what i meant was Armenia using its "nuclear" option i.e that hitting civilian infrastructure whose repair will take decades
My mistake. I just got back from work, so I'm extremely tired.
Armenians get to keep the yellow marked areas with Russian peacekeepers to guard the area and corridor to armenia republic
Emapwm4XIAEktJw

EmapyOeXYAA4SJ-

Emapzo4XIAEIu5Y
They aren't getting to keep it, this is merely to stop hostilities.

The surrounding areas will all be returned to Azerbaijan within the following few weeks. As for NK that's still under Armenian control, it will come under Azeri sovereignty, but will remain autonomous, though that's just a guess. The Artsakh republic is dead, what will be there will come under Azeri supervision.

Aliyev also said this in his speech "there are some classifed information. I will reveal those soon once they become declassified"

This backs up my theory that Turkish involment also a part of the deal and maybe more but because that could intensify the uproar of armenian public they didn't announce with the current text. News about Turkey's involvement comes from both russian and turkish media and from Aliyev's remarks. In one of the turkish tv they even gave the number of observation points that will be set up by Turks and Russians. Supposedly 17 observation points. Also there are news that Turkey and Russia will sign a deal tomorrow about guarantorship.

Also what I heard is that because this agreement is a ceasefire agreement fundamentally it does not require a parliment approval. It is not a border agreement or anything like that. That is why it's effective time is almost instantaneous. Armenia is already obligated with or without parliment support.

Back
Top Bottom