What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

As a Turk what annoys me is that the parties we give military support does pretty good.

Libyans for example. They were down to 7km to be totally annihilated. Turkey intervenes and they took half of the country. Now they are about to make an agreement with each other.

FSA had no chance in Syria. Turkey intervenes and they keeo their existence against Syrian governmet, YPG and Russia.

Turkey trains Azerbaijan military and directly supports them. They win back their territory after 30 years.

But our own country's issues persists. We got this northern iraq shit going on ( I heard there are massive improvements there ) , there is this eastern Mediterranean thing, Agean sea border issue, Cyprus etc etc. I am happy as any Azerbaijani today yeah but I would like to go out to the streets and celebrate PKK being terminated. Or Greece and us at least settle one dispute. Lol our problems are damn complicated.

By this warped logic. NK can never be recovered by AZE, because Armenia retains the ability to use its missiles and will continue to have that ability.

Armenians should be celebrating. They get to keep 9,000sq km of land belonging to another country. Even though they were a few weeks from losing it all
This peace would be like Germans in April 1945 saying, “ok guys let’s stop now, and we get to keep Poland right? Ok great!”

AZ got 90% of that territory back and spared itself from sacrificing more youths that is a win for them

As a Turk what annoys me is that the parties we give military support does pretty good.

Libyans for example. They were down to 7km to be totally annihilated. Turkey intervenes and they took half of the country. Now they are about to make an agreement with each other.

FSA had no chance in Syria. Turkey intervenes and they keeo their existence against Syrian governmet, YPG and Russia.

Turkey trains Azerbaijan military and directly supports them. They win back their territory after 30 years.

But our own country's issues persists. We got this northern iraq shit going on ( I heard there are massive improvements there ) , there is this eastern Mediterranean thing, Agean sea border issue, Cyprus etc etc. I am happy as any Azerbaijani today yeah but I would like to go out to the streets and celebrate PKK being terminated. Or Greece and us at least settle one dispute. Lol our problems are damn complicated.

That’s a very good point. All these counties should be grateful. The cynic would say that we’re it not for the Turks showing up, these problems would not exist in the first place. That’s certainly the case with Bosnia. Bosnians would be Christians in a Christian Europe, our neighbours would be serbs also Christians with the same or similar language, and there would not be so many serbs in our country because the Turks would not have brought them over to work as serfs on our lands.

So I’m only half joking when I say you are obligated to help :)

i think NATO lost turkey won..

now the push to sideline turkey out of NATO is not possible..

turkey is now indispensible for NATO given it foot hold in russia backyard

dont be surprise if uncle sam lets turkey back inf 35 etc now
Nah.

There is a reason why the US has kept quiet about the conflict, and why they only criticized Russia for selling arms to the two, and not Turkey for selling arms to Azerbaijan. It's pretty much an open secret at this point that the US is protecting Turkey, and allowing this to occur, in order to gain a food hold in the region.

Why do you think we haven't heard a peep from France for a long time now, even though it's a part of the Minsk group, and has a strategic rivalry with Turkey? Because it was essentially told to shut up, and let Turkey continue what it's doing. In other words, NATO takes priority over internal rivalries.

With this, NATO is on the doorstep of both Russia and Iran. It's also close to China's sphere of influence.

Nah.

There is a reason why the US has kept quiet about the conflict, and why they only criticized Russia for selling arms to the two, and not Turkey for selling arms to Azerbaijan. It's pretty much an open secret at this point that the US is protecting Turkey, and allowing this to occur, in order to gain a food hold in the region.

Why do you think we haven't heard a peep from France for a long time now, even though it's a part of the Minsk group, and has a strategic rivalry with Turkey? Because it was essentially told to shut up, and let Turkey continue what it's doing. In other words, NATO takes priority over internal rivalries.

With this, NATO is on the doorstep of both Russia and Iran. It's also close to China's sphere of influence.
The U.S. kept quiet is because this is still the Trump Administration, which means he doesn't want to get involved in this conflict. He still doesn't want to. And he's trying to pull U.S. troops out of conflicts. And how exactly we be putting U.S. troops in the area? Even Russia wouldn't agree to something like this. Probably even put a deal where no American forces except Turkey and Russia can put peacekeepers in there.

Thought Russia already have influence in Armenia considering they have military in Armenia.
Pashinyan was very much anti-Russia, and was replacing pro-Russian officials and lawmakers, since he came to power. Obviously, Putin didn't like that.
The U.S. kept quiet is because this is still the Trump Administration, which means he doesn't want to get involved in this conflict. He still doesn't want to. And he's trying to pull U.S. troops out of conflicts. And how exactly we be putting U.S. troops in the area? Even Russia wouldn't agree to something like this. Probably even put a deal where no American forces except Turkey and Russia can put peacekeepers in there.
You forget, the US also considers Azerbaijan an important ally. Keep in mind that the US military has contracted Azerbaijani airlines to help transport US military equipment to places like Afghanistan.

The US, I believe, also increased its economic support to Azerbaijan not too long ago.

It's not so much that Trump is disinterested, so much so that US military strategists are getting Trump to sign off on these things.

Keep in mind, none of this actually directly involves the US militarily, so these are far easier for Trump had the US to swallow.

AZ got 90% of that territory back and spared itself from sacrificing more youths that is a win for them

Well no! Self declared republic of artshak is 11,458 sq km.

NK is 4,388 sq km.

AZE just signed a deal giving it 7,070 sq km of the 7 regions and;

About 10% of NK (4,388sq km)

Giving AZE a grand total of 65.5% of the self declared republic of atakhak.

And the remainder of the land (34.5%) stays with the self declared republic of artshak, which will remain off limits in every way to the government in Baku unless some further agreement is reached in the coming years.

After this is signed, Azeri soldiers, police and tax collectors will have the same right to perform their duties in this territory as they have in Texas.

Please prove me wrong

At least on the Greece front, I'm half convinced that Turkey and Greece are negotiating some sort of deal that'll satisfy both sides. Honestly, the reason why both of them are even in a rivalry is because of really dumb international laws regarding sea borders.
Iran was moving its army on the border, trying to broker a deal between Azerbaijan and Armenia. Looks like they were ignored and sidelined by Turkey and Russia.
Not surprised.

NK is 4,388 sq km.

And the remainder of the land (34.5%) stays with the self declared republic of artshak, which will remain off limits in every way to the government in Baku unless some further agreement is reached in the coming years.

After this is signed, Azeri soldiers, police and tax collectors will have the same right to perform their duties in this territory as they have in Texas.

Please prove me wrong
You're literally pulling this out of thin air.

NK is 4,388 sq km.

Please prove me wrong

You have been writing strange no factual agreements the whole night. I don't why that is the case. AZ gets the seven regions fully which surrounds Artshak and they have good junk of Artshak and if you add all that up it rounds upto around 90%

I’m jsut reading the agreement, please show me where I’m wrong
"And the remainder of the land (34.5%) stays with the self declared republic of artshak, which will remain off limits in every way to the government in Baku unless some further agreement is reached in the coming years."

There is no evidence of this...

The so called Artsakh republic is dead. The region is to come under Azerbaijan as an autonomous region.

That doesn't mean it will be independent, or that it will be under Armenian republic's rule.

Its financial situation will be determined by Azerbaijan, as all autonomous regions tend to be, the world over in their respective countries.

What you're saying is coming directly out of thin air, and makes no sense for Azerbaijan to agree to it.

I know that some of you armchair generals are sorry that the war is over. You will not get see more videos of deaths. You still have video games unmarries slops. The point was political solution and not the endless war. Palestinians, Pakistan and India can learn from this and cut of elites from profiting on endless conflicts.
Azerbaijan won in war and shall win in peace. Economy and prosper will bring people together. War mongers from Saudi Arabia and Pakistan can only watch and weep. Learn how independent modern and secular country wages war and diplomatic efforts as dessert.
THE END.

Back
Top Bottom