What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Russia ....

and fear of nuclear option i.e attacking oil and dams in azerbaijan via armenian blastic missles
Russia doesn't need nukes to crush Azerbaijan. Hell, they can take Azerbaijan, Armenia, and Georgia, and barely break a sweat. They don't because of the geopolitical implications.

Why did AZ agree to this deal so suddenly? What was the need, they had the momentum and upper hand. Biden wouldn't take office till January they had months to go and they could have won everything on their own and why agree to Russian "peace keepers" hello georgia? Crimea?

This deal was on the table from the first negotiations round but Armenia refused to accept but once Susha fall they accepted. This was the previous deal offered by AZERBaijan to the Armenians which they rejected several times

Russia ....

and fear of nuclear option i.e attacking oil and dams in azerbaijan via armenian blastic missles

Ballistic missile will be there in 10 20 40 years, so just give them independence and be done with it

Lol, they won’t be able to set foot in it. We’ve had this in Bosnia. And only reason we could set foot in the Serbian area was Because of 30,000 NATO troops and many years of democratic reforms.

AZE won’t get any of this. Republic of artshak lives, with its police, army and de facto I dependence. Same as before. Except with Russians protecting its defacto independence. I’m not criticising aliyev, but this is a fact
What makes you think that less than 2000 barely armed russian soldiers are gonna make a difference? What makes you think the Turkish peacekeepers would allow it?

Bosnia is bosnia, and this is this. Not even close to being similar situations.

Republic of Artshakh is dead, and they will not be allowed to have their own armed force, it simply won't happen. That's something Azerbaijan will not tolerate. They would never have agreed to this, if this was the case.

You're talking nonsense.

Russia doesn't need nukes to crush Azerbaijan. Hell, they can take Azerbaijan, Armenia, and Georgia, and barely break a sweat. They don't because of the geopolitical implications.

They can take Georgia and Armenia but Azerbaijan is off-limits unless they first go thru Turkey for it. It has defense treaty with Turkey. Which makes them an extended Turkish territory. Azerbaijan is off-limits for everyone

He meant Armenian attacking Oil infra. Thats the equivalent of so called Nuclear Option. Armenians have been lording it over everybody's head for a few years now.

Why did AZ agree to this deal so suddenly? What was the need, they had the momentum and upper hand. Biden wouldn't take office till January they had months to go and they could have won everything on their own and why agree to Russian "peace keepers" hello georgia? Crimea?
The Azeris probably figured the costs outweigh the benefits.

War costs resources, and they're getting everything they want, without having to spend any more resources.
They can take Georgia and Armenia but Azerbaijan is off-limits unless they first go thru Turkey for it. It has defense treaty with Turkey. Which makes them an extended Turkish territory. Azerbaijan is off-limits for everyone
Maybe, maybe not. My point has nothing to do with if they would. I was pointing out that Russia doesn't need nukes to beat Azerbaijan.

War costs resources, and they're getting everything they want, without having to spend any more resources.
Armenians get to keep the yellow marked areas with Russian peacekeepers to guard the area and corridor to armenia republic
Emapwm4XIAEktJw

EmapyOeXYAA4SJ-

Emapzo4XIAEIu5Y

What makes you think that less than 2000 barely armed russian soldiers are gonna make a difference? What makes you think the Turkish peacekeepers would allow it?

Bosnia is bosnia, and this is this. Not even close to being similar situations.

Republic of Artshakh is dead, and they will not be allowed to have their own armed force, it simply won't happen. That's something Azerbaijan will not tolerate. They would never have agreed to this, if this was the case.

You're talking nonsense.

I hope you’re right. But let’s see the agreement first. There will be some sort of Armenian police force at least. And that will prevent any Azeiri returning to 90% of NK. I mean technically they can return. But if someone shoots you dead in a bar, there will be no witnesses and no police investigation.

But let’s see what the agreement says. No one has mentioned that NK will be demilitarised. On the contrary, front lines remain as they are in NK area.
Armenians get to keep the yellow marked areas with Russian peacekeepers to guard the area and corridor to armenia republic
Emapwm4XIAEktJw

EmapyOeXYAA4SJ-

Emapzo4XIAEIu5Y

Yellow is a bit generous. The red map superimposed on NK map will give you are are AZE Are keeping that’s part of NK. (Excluding 7 regions).

Azerbaijan’s Aliyev praises ‘historic’ deal to end bloodshed, says TURKISH forces to join Russian peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh

Addressing the people of Azerbaijan, President Ilham Aliyev praised the historic deal mediated by Moscow to end the longstanding conflict with Armenia over Nagorno-Karabakh. Russia’s role in the region will remain significant.
“Baku is glad that the long-term Karabakh conflict is coming to an end,” Aliyev said in the early hours of Tuesday local time (11pm GMT Monday). The agreement is in the interest of both Azerbaijan and Armenia and will lead to a lasting peace and end to bloodshed, he added.

Russia has a “special role” in the settlement of the conflict and its role in further activities in the region will be significant, said the Azeri president. The agreement envisions the deployment of almost 2,000 or so Russian peacekeepers to the line of conflict as Armenian forces withdraw.

According to Aliyev, however, they will be joined by Turkish peacekeepers for a joint mission. Ankara has backed Baku in resolving by force the issue of Nagorno-Karabakh and the surrounding territory, held by ethnic Armenians since 1994.

While Aliyev described the peace treaty as “historic,” Armenian PM Nikol Pashinyan said it was “painful” but necessary.

Back
Top Bottom