What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

The only issues between Iranians and Azeris the fact that Azerbaijan has allowed Israelis to set up bases to eventually attack Iran. Also 90% of Iranian folk are Shia, same as Azerbaijan.

How can you say that so casually? Azerbaijan allowing Israel to set up a base is a huge problem because it is the only way Israel could realistically attack Iran, which effectively makes Azerbaijan an enemy state.

Also, Azerbaijan is barely Muslim, much less Shia. Azeri Islamic faith is on paper only, in real life, Islam in Azerbaijan is surface level only and has nothing in common with the deep roots of Islam in Iran or Pakistan. In other words, it is kind of misleading to call Azerbaijan a Muslim country since it is only on the surface and on paper.

A nice compilation for the Turkish drone attacks:

*Here, Syria = Armenia =......= all armies and equipment from the Age of Dinosaurs
**The Turkish drones are like "mini-Azrail" for the Kufr in the mountains
***Only 5 to 10% of the Azeri armaments are from Turkey, but it's around 90% for "Staff Intelligence"

Last edited:
Kamikaze anti-tank drones. Has this been used before? A cheap tactical cruise missile. :coffee: Turks are coming up interesting new toys. Armenia will have harder time replacing material losses (as long outsiders stay neutral). Azerbaijan will have to keep pounded away in the air and on the ground. They will spend more in blood and treasure but will grind away on the Armenians over time. Seems they are committed.

This turns into a war of attrition it’ll deplete the Armenians and give upper hand as you said to the Azeris; however the southern territory bordering Turkey needs to be reinforced by the Turkish Forces so it doesn’t open another theater of war. The occupied territories need to be recaptured ASAP on the southern flank it’s some what low land and then choke point the mountain passage ways.

Last edited:
I prefer to see Iran Annex Azerbaijan and Russia take Armenia.

Russia has absolutely 0 ties culturally , linguisticly, or religiously to azeris. it would just be open occupation.

that region called "azerbaijan" was Iranian for 1000s of years, and the peoples across the 2 borders are almost identical (Iranian azeris, azerbaijanis). it would be a seamless transition.

Thats the exact reasion why KGB aliev regime is heavily anti-Iran to the point of being pro-zionist. and specifically adopting pink panturk ideology to alienate Iran, and make fantasy terrotorial claims against IRan.

the azeri regime sees Iran as an existential threat of long term annexation. the only way they can prevent that in their deluded minds is to become an open Iranian enemy in geopolitical terms. They literally invited tiny little shit stain zionist israel and planted their mossad rats right on the Iranian border. The only Iranian border country that dares make such a move.

Could not have said it better myself

Its a high risk to send tanks on the front lines. Imagine 1000 drones guarding the skies, with long range missiles, radars etc.
It's not easy at all for countries like Armenia/Azerbaijan to organized a swarm drones in numbers of 100 let alone thousand.

Dawns moderation only activates if you or I write anything supporting Pakistan and its armed forces.
otherwise its comments section is filled with sarcastic posts from Indians posting against Pakistan, its faith and its friends.

Dawn. A veritable arm of Hindustan. Aman ki asha brigade.

Screenshot_20200929-232022_Twitter.jpg

Don't mind some Pakistanis who are emotional about such issues . I think it's just emotions and nothing realistic. There is a far higher probability Israel will intervene and help Azerbaïdjan than Pakistan, and I don't think Israel will intervene per se. Probably at most just provide some intelligence and logistics help to Azerbaïdjan. So dont take what some day here that seriously.

Bingo. I was waiting for someone to say this.

Pakistan won't help Azerbaijan but Israel will and Turkey definitely will.

Last edited:
A big opportunity for Pakistan - A friend in need is a friend indeed:

1. If Pak helps Az today they can get help tomorrow in a conflict against India
2. A perfect time to sell Pakistani weapons including JF-17s
3. Pak helping AZ now will build real long term military relationships and sales in the long term
3. AZ is a resource rich country - oil and gas. Pakistan has a lot of things to sell to them and vice versa with the CPEC now operational

The biggest danger is Pak will just give words of support that will amount to hot air and lose this golden opportunity to make a real change

I have the unfortunate displeasure of saying this, but I guarantee you words of support is all Azerbaijan is going to get from Pakistan. You can screenshot my post because I will be right. The only countries that will offer material support to Azerbaijan are Turkey and Israel. Iran and Russia will offer support to Armenia.

For the record, I want Pakistan to help Azerbaijan with material support but I am *extremely* skeptical Pakistan will offer anything besides words of support. Pakistan does not even recognize Armenia, yet if Pakistan has such a decisive stance and openly supports Azerbaijan, but still refuses to get involved in such a clear cut conflict where Pakistan has a already taken a definitive side, then Pakistan will never get involved in Caucasus, forget about more complicated conflicts in ME where Pakistan has interests on both sides.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom