What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

YPG/PKK terrorists are being transported by bus into Karabag' to train the Armenian militia....

Son dakika: YPG/PKK'lı teröristler otobüslerle Dağlık Karabağ'a taşındı! Ermeni milislere eğitim veriyor...

Heart and mind with Azerbaijan but they are facing tough times. They are heavily relying on drons which is not enough. Armenian are holding higher positions and that is the reason why Azerbaijan getting huge losses.... They must soften those positions with artillery and air force....
A squadron of F16s has been put under the Azeri command....

Turkiye's F-16 shoots down Russian SU-24 in Syria

Pakistani F-16 shoots down Russian SU-30 in India

Turkiye's F-16 shoots down Russian SU-25 in Azerbaijan

F-16s are having field day against Russian Sukhois
Don't forget about the Turkish F-16 shooting down a Russian Air Force Su-24 back in 2015 :D

That's right that drones are a threat to ATGM teams but ATGM teams can hide and can pop up when armor is within the range, but same is not true for the tanks. I still don't see armor penetrating through enemy lines without taking massive damage by ATGM's. It is no magic pill it surely can terrorize the tank and its crew. Tank must have a hard kill capability to survive in the current battlefields.
Why these expensive massive toys have no protection against ATGMs?
What designers are doing for decades against this ATGM threat?

I think Turkey will openly support Azerbaijan while Russia will try to sit on the fence since it has good relations with both, but may come to Armenia's aid if things get dire. Iran is covertly supporting Armenia. Meanwhile Turkey will use this war as a cover to seize Northern Syria and incorporate them into Turkey.

Because we did not send troops in yemen on GCC request. in reaction they approach Modi.

I don't know why some Pakistanis still view Gulf Arabs favorably because of Islamic solidarity. Gulf Arabs are extremely racist against Pakistanis and view them as inferior. On top of that, Gulf Arabs are extremely corrupt, without principles, betray their own brothers and are taking it up the *** from Israel.

I would support Armenia in all of this because I feel sympathetic to their nation ( one of the oldest) and having been through soo much, but I don't like how they ethnically cleansed Azeris from Nagorno-Karabakh back in the early 1990s and then proclaim ownership of this land which is deep within Azerbaijani borders. Unfortunate for both, but I have to throw my support behind the Azeris on this one.

I hope the same is done in Bosnia were we attack this so called republika srpska and abolish this genocidal parasite off our land.

Back
Top Bottom