What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

The translation doesn't make sense - it says the f16 was "injured". Not sure what actually happened based on that tweet.
Could be the Armenians trying to salvage some pride over their fighter jet being shot down, and claiming that they at least 'damaged' the alleged Turkish F-16.

The war has reached stalemate at the moment.

Azerbaijan commanders are not capable. Meanwhile Armenian are too determined to fight.

I would take that tweet with a huge pinch of salt.
There are very, very few twitter accounts I'll share when they're making claims, and even then I'll confirm the information from other sources.

I do want to give credit to some of these people though for the work they put in and encourage others to follow them - which is why I'll post their tweets.

There are very, very few twitter accounts I'll share when they're making claims, and even then I'll confirm the information from other sources.

I do want to give credit to some of these people though for the work they put in and encourage others to follow them - which is why I'll post their tweets.

The original source is... "Shushan Stepanyan, an Armenian defence ministry spokeswoman, wrote on her Facebook page that the plane had been on a military assignment when it was shot down."

Please governments of the world, dont let your politicians use social networks.

:lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom