What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Finally, Hadrut is taken. It took a while, but it was taken intact. Better than house to house fighting and leave it looking like Berlin 1945.

The reason ARM are not bombing Hadrut to rubble right now is they fully believe they will be back there within a week or two.

I believe the Armenians abandoned the town after the first waves of Azerbaijani TB2 took out their heavy military equipment. As you can see, both civilians and military abandoned it in a hasty manner. The only explanation is they witnessed new strength from the Azerbaijani side, which they weren't expecting. Keep in mind Armenia fired their intelligence chief right after the first week of the conflict. They expected massive ground push after the first shock and awe from Azerbaijani air assault.

Last edited:
A brilliant tactic by AZ staff officers to detect highly clandestine and otherwise undetectable S-300 sites in
operational state!!! They used AN-2 turboprops, especially converted into UAVs with signatures of jets, to trick S-300 into firing its missile, and thereby getting unearthed by the TB2s flying undetected in the vicinity!!! In the next moment, the Armenian S-300 bastards are gone...

Once S300-400 locks onto target it is almost over for the S_ radar it will be targeted by all means. Radar can be used to scan and get rough positions of targets. You need exact position for a missile hit so locking on can be done by a separate IRST system . Irst gets the direction data and range data can be taken by another radar with a pencil-narrow beam. Irst will work for jets but will have trouble detecting colder propeller uavs that is another issue.

Since we recently bought S400 we need to know its vulnurabilities as well. In its current configuration it can be used for things like missile defense if the radar scans directly above for incoming ballistic missiles. But for air defence it has vulnurabilities.

Another option is sending an a2a drone like Akinci to handle the situation when a slow moving propeller target pops up in the S300-400 or similar long range radar. It can get the job done from a long range without risking a pilot and jet fighter.

Personally I think for a propeller a2a uav a pusher configuration is more suitable for a low rcs design to not to be targeted by opposing fighter aircraft easily. It can be made less observable as already the reflector propeller engine is behind the aircraft, inlets are above and behind the plane.

1280px-Rutan.long-EZ.g-wily.arp.jpg

Things can be done to make it less detectable . Retractable landing gear removing the fuel pods and no need for a pilot canopy.

In return, Azerbaijan sjh

I believe the Armenians abandoned the town after the first waves of Azerbaijani TB2 took out their heavy military equipment. As you can see, both civilians and military abandoned it in a hasty manner. The only explanation is they witnessed new strength from the Azerbaijani side, which they weren't expecting. Keep in mind Armenia fired their intelligence chief right after the first week of the conflict. They expected massive ground push after the first shock and awe from Azerbaijani air assault.

I think so. once the hills fell on one side, ARM saw it was not worth sticking around. But they kept some troops in the city just to see how it went. That was the time the Russian "gonzo" journalist approached the town sign. Also at that time a French journalist entered the town but was given 1 minute to film. They Didn't know if the Azeiris would attack and when.

But they didn't really attack, they just kept taking the ridge around the town and as they encircled it, the ARM just realised their position was untenable. The abandoned it. And that's good. There is $150 million worth of infrastructure and buildings there. One built by the diaspora in US. (where the AZ put their flag up). No need to destroy it if you don't have to.

A brilliant tactic by AZ staff officers to detect highly clandestine and otherwise undetectable S-300 sites in
operational state!!! They used AN-2 turboprops, especially converted into UAVs with signatures of jets, to trick S-300 into firing its missile, and thereby getting unearthed by the TB2s flying undetected in the vicinity!!! In the next moment, the Armenian S-300 bastards are gone...

Decoy trick. Brilliant. Armenia taking the bait.

I wouldn't disclose it if this was the tactic to unveil the S-300s that Armenians are deploying. I would let them keep guessing it until they're out of S-300s. May be after the war, but information like this should remain secret until the war is over - unless of course it is psy-op.

I wouldn't disclose it if this was the tactic to unveil the S-300s that Armenians are deploying. I would let them keep guessing it until they're out of S-300s. May be after the war, but information like this should remain secret until the war is over - unless of course it is psy-op.

ARM Russian advisors have figured this out on the first day. They take a keen interest when the system they sell for $1 billion gets destroyed by a $5 million drone. They probably know how to deal with it. It might involve AWACS and fighter jets. And might involve total aerial dominance. Or some other system they haven't given the ARM yet. And they might not give it to them because it might not even work. So they'll just package it to the next buyer of s300 by saying, look for $200 million extra, take the anti drone system as well to protect your s300. And it will take another war for everyone to figure out it doesn't protect anything.

Images of Russia allegedly sending military aid to Armenia were served. Iranian driver in Russia: Russia provides tanks and military equipment to Armenians. This is Russia. Military equipment is transported by sea from Makhachkala to Iran and then to Armenia.

That shud put an end to Azeri wet dreams. This region will be dominated By Iranian - Russian Alliance. Russia the mighty bear. None can challenge it or Iran.

That shud put an end to Azeri wet dreams. This region will be dominated By Iranian - Russian Alliance. Russia the mighty bear. None can challenge it or Iran.

Russia is useless as for Iran US droned your most important general what did you do?

- Shot down an civilian airliner
- Warn Iraqi’s about incoming BMs, who then told Americans that cause no loss of life besides a few ear drum issues.

As for Azeris they are doing perfectly fine compared to your Arm friends. Soon their widows will flock to Azeri for husbands.

Last edited:

Nah man, I guarantee you that Russia will NOT send troops into NK. I already mentioned this that Russia does not recognize NK as a separate entity nor as part of ARM, but it does recognize them as part of AZ. End of story. The only reason RU is sending military equipment is to reinforce their base in ARM. Iran is also not going to intervene militarily for a plethora of geopolitical, economic and political reasons.

Nah man, I guarantee you that Russia will NOT send troops into NK. I already mentioned this that Russia does not recognize NK as a separate entity nor as part of ARM, but it does recognize them as part of AZ. End of story. The only reason RU is sending military equipment is to reinforce their base in ARM. Iran is also not going to intervene militarily for a plethora of geopolitical, economic and political reasons.

Recognition means nothing. US recognizes Taiwan as part of China yet arms Taiwan with military hardware to slaughter mainland Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom