What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Azeri invasion of NK is a NATO ploy to expand NATO. Armenians will see Russia will do nothing when Azeris invade Armenia proper in order to retake Azeri enclaves in Armenia due to Putin's relationship with Erdogan. Ergo, Armenia then ditches CSTO and joins NATO and evicts Russian military base and hosts US military base and Russia loses another of its few allies left.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_General_Assembly_Resolution_68/262

Azeris don't have a choice. They are being commanded by Turkey, a NATO country. Hell, Azeri generals were getting fired left and right when they tried to oppose Turkey. That's why Russia has not been able to get Azeris to negotiate. Therefore, when Azeris invade Armenia proper to retake Azeri enclaves in Armenia, Putin will again do nothing and that is when Armenia will ditch CSTO and join NATO. NATO wins. Russia loses.

new user name

wow, so @MMM-E was right about you all along. You are Chinese.

Seems the Iranians claiming you are European right-winger also was wrong information.

It is interesting that you started your life on pdf as rabidly pro-Iranian regime apologist, then you became Euro and Orthodox defender, and today you are Chinese.

It is very confusing, why hide your motives?
Azeri invasion of NK is a NATO ploy to expand NATO. Armenians will see Russia will do nothing when Azeris invade Armenia proper in order to retake Azeri enclaves in Armenia due to Putin's relationship with Erdogan. Ergo, Armenia then ditches CSTO and joins NATO and evicts Russian military base and hosts US military base and Russia loses another of its few allies left.

Azeris don't have a choice. They are being commanded by Turkey, a NATO country. Hell, Azeri generals were getting fired left and right when they tried to oppose Turkey. That's why Russia has not been able to get Azeris to negotiate. Therefore, when Azeris invade Armenia proper to retake Azeri enclaves in Armenia, Putin will again do nothing and that is when Armenia will ditch CSTO and join NATO. NATO wins. Russia loses.

So you reveal your true motives, our Turkish brothers were right about you.

Well turkey won let them Jon NATO, but it would be nice. It won't be easy to get Armenia out of Russian control since Russia created the country of Armenia after giving them Azeiri inhabited lands.

Armenia was originally on the Mediterranean, then they lived where the Kurds live now. And now thanks to Russia they have what they have.

The only viable solution is for NK to withdraw Armenian forces and come into the fold with Baku. Armenians can keep their language but will pay taxes to Baku and receive AZ citizenship. I don't think the goal of Baku is to ethnically cleanse the region of Armenians. From what I am reading, it does not appear that Baku will stop until it achieves it's goal. I doubt Russia or the EU powers will do anything, sure they will talk, condemn, etc. but no one will send their soldiers in the near future to die for something that doesn't matter to Paris, DC or Moscow.

wow, so @MMM-E was right about you all along. You are Chinese.

Seems the Iranians claiming you are European right-winger also was wrong information.

It is interesting that you started your life on pdf as rabidly pro-Iranian regime apologist, then you became Euro and Orthodox defender, and today you are Chinese.

It is very confusing, why hide your motives?

So you reveal your true motives, our Turkish brothers were right about you.

When he started here he was sucking Ruskie balls as he is now. He ain't Chinese ...closest thing he got to China is this bs PDF name. Most likely Ruskie or equivalent butt hurt eastern european. He just using China card to extend his stay here.

When he started here he was sucking Ruskie balls as he is now. He ain't Chinese ...closest thing he got to China is this bs PDF name. Most likely Ruskie or equivalent butt hurt eastern european. He just using China card to extend his stay here.

Moderation needs to get on this and put his real flags, identity, because this is almost like a game now.

The only viable solution is for NK to withdraw Armenian forces and come into the fold with Baku. Armenians can keep their language but will pay taxes to Baku and receive AZ citizenship. I don't think the goal of Baku is to ethnically cleanse the region of Armenians. From what I am reading, it does not appear that Baku will stop until it achieves it's goal. I doubt Russia or the EU powers will do anything, sure they will talk, condemn, etc. but no one will send their soldiers in the near future to die for something that doesn't matter to Paris, DC or Moscow.

Lets hope so. It would be a blessing for those 80,000 Armenians to live under Azeiri control enjoying the benefits of Azeiri citzneship. They will have the benefit of living in a more cosmopolitan society with the 1 million Azeiris who will move back in. They get to experience cultural enlightenment with new mosques and azan 5 times per day. they will enjoy it as much as the Serbs enjoy living in Bosnia today.

By the way, ARM of NK live like total crap. Look at those villages, all dirt roads and houses like its 1900. Honestly its like some remote regions in Bosnia right after WW2. And we are a very per country, but we look like west Germany comparing to this hellhole. The ARM have truly failed in their expansionist goals.

They tried to replicate Israeli expansion, but fall very short. Having a Kardashian and some plastic surgeons in LA is not enough to finance this sort of territorial expansion.

Pak pilots on loan would be cool

So no one ships oil because it's cheap.
i believe that would be the case as the Block-2s being send there for now are in PAF configuration as well as these AK tanks.

Im more worried abt that israeli influence in Azerbaijan and to guard them from them specially!

Lets hope so. It would be a blessing for those 80,000 Armenians to live under Azeiri control enjoying the benefits of Azeiri citzneship. They will have the benefit of living in a more cosmopolitan society with the 1 million Azeiris who will move back in. They get to experience cultural enlightenment with new mosques and azan 5 times per day. they will enjoy it as much as the Serbs enjoy living in Bosnia today.

By the way, ARM of NK live like total crap. Look at those villages, all dirt roads and houses like its 1900. Honestly its like some remote regions in Bosnia right after WW2. And we are a very per country, but we look like west Germany comparing to this hellhole. The ARM have truly failed in their expansionist goals.

They tried to replicate Israeli expansion, but fall very short. Having a Kardashian and some plastic surgeons in LA is not enough to finance this sort of territorial expansion.

True, however I don't think Azeris will flood in droves to go back and live in NK, most of them will probably build weekend houses there (similar to what the Bosniaks are doing in Serb regions of Bosnia). A small number will return but not a million. I think the Armenians will be fine as long as they are not discriminated and their religion/language is not at stake.

True, however I don't think Azeris will flood in droves to go back and live in NK, most of them will probably build weekend houses there (similar to what the Bosniaks are doing in Serb regions of Bosnia). A small number will return but not a million. I think the Armenians will be fine as long as they are not discriminated and their religion/language is not at stake.

Azeiris will go back. They are not like us. We have the option to go to Austria, Germany, Switzerland. what idiot would live in some eastern Bosnia village or even Serbian part of the country when they can live in the richest part of EU. Thats why we build weekend houses and visit for 4 weeks in the summer. Me included.

Azeriris are 10 million and the 1 million refugees live in camps. They will go back and AZ will invest money in the area. I'm sure some Armenians will stay too. It will be better than Armenia.

You cut off roads into NK, but that won't stop weapons and people coming into NK. you don't need a road for vehicles to operate. soldiers are quite capable of walking most of the time. it just takes longer.

Turkey hasn't destroyed a single Armenian vehicle or killed a single Armenian soldier. There have been no Turkish drone strikes during the entire war.

There are no Armenian forces trapped in NK. they are there to occupy a foreign country.
Now compare an army which uses 500 years old way of transport with a modern country with strong logistics?
What I want to say is that those mountains don't support soldiers walking for weeks without resupply.

Back
Top Bottom