What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Anything he says about Azerbaijan is a lie. There is no proof of what he is shown about Azerbaijani troops is true. Take a grain of salt with anything he states.
I wish it is not true. But from a tactical point of view. An ambush could have been laid there like that. Armenians have been living there for a while now. They have had decades to prepare for exactly this kind of attack.

To me it looks like the Azeris were moving up. Walked into the ambush zone. Got ambushed. As they did only two logical things to do. Take cover into the bushes and fire back. Or jump into that ravine. We can see the ambush seemed to have killed many brave soldiers as they laid into the bushes beside the embankment. But the enemy was above them.

About the possibility of moving more dead soldiers into that area than the ones killed there is possible as well. We can see the equipment has been removed from them all, so we know the dead have been tampered with. But many soldiers can be see crawled up into a fetal position. So it seems they would have given their Shadah there.

Inalilahiwainailaihirajiun

I salute to these brave brothers.

Good points, however I think that Aliyev doesn't want the public pressure of loosing thousands of men. Armenians are very fortified with a developed network of trenches. Throwing bodies at the problem will not give you a solution worthy of victory. The AZ strategy is simple, use drones to destroy and demoralize the Armenian side with minimal AZ casualties. This war is still young, less than three weeks.

The serbs had a 80,000 strong army in Bosnia and all of their offensive operations with 100s of tanks and 1000s of men failed against the Bosnian army and they suffered high casualties, this is why we saw the serb offensive slow down and stall by late 1992.

I also want to point out that the AZ forces appear to be poorly trained. In most of the ambushes they suffered, prior to the ambush, they were too relaxed. When you take a village or hilltop the first thing you do is set a perimeter, troops on alert. I didn't see any of that with AZ troops yet. It is also odd that in some of the ambushes there were 5-6 AZ troops, or a couple of dozen. Question is why were they separated from their platoon?

Yes. he can't handle too many casualties politically. Regrading serbs, yeah they stuffed up big time. They still can't believe they couldn't beat us. We fought fanatically. It helped that we had no choice and that Bosnia has more hills than Karabkh and more trees.

I observed the same thing about their soldiers but I don't want to offend them. I just don't see the level of professionalism you see in other armies. It could be a cultural thing, its hard to put a finger on it. Like they are very relaxed. they are bunched up in groups. the way they carry weapons. But what would I know they did learn their tactics from the soviets and soviets did beat Germany. but yes I saw that as well and I would rate the Armenians as better soldiers. Like if you look at the awful ambush video where they got the 60 AZ killed. that old Armenian guy must be 60 years old. looks as dangerous and experienced as hell.

I agree, however I don't see a situation where the US would get involved. There is absolutely nothing to gain from supporting either or in this conflict. The US is slowly exiting from unnecessary conflicts. The US may partake in negotiations and support one side over the other, but not get directly involved. Also, if Baku invites TR and TR decided to intervene then who could stop them? As long as TR doesn't mess with Armenia proper, RU has no interest in intervening in NK. They don't even recognize it as a separate entity and officially see it as part of AZ. The US won't do anything either, perhaps some symbolic list based sanctions but nothing meaningful.

What treaty exactly ?

Bishtek Protocol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishkek_Protocol

Yes. he can't handle too many casualties politically. Regrading serbs, yeah they stuffed up big time. They still can't believe they couldn't beat us. We fought fanatically. It helped that we had no choice and that Bosnia has more hills than Karabkh and more trees.

I observed the same thing about their soldiers but I don't want to offend them. I just don't see the level of professionalism you see in other armies. It could be a cultural thing, its hard to put a finger on it. Like they are very relaxed. they are bunched up in groups. the way they carry weapons. But what would I know they did learn their tactics from the soviets and soviets did beat Germany. but yes I saw that as well and I would rate the Armenians as better soldiers. Like if you look at the awful ambush video where they got the 60 AZ killed. that old Armenian guy must be 60 years old. looks as dangerous and experienced as hell.

Remember one thing those older people were trained by Soviets over the decades they revolved around in the USSR Military and possible they've fought different fronts and lear

Blistering moron its' just an agreement for the cease fire nothing in that agreement states Russia will fight for NK.

Remember one thing those older people were trained by Soviets over the decades they revolved around in the USSR Military and possible they've fought different fronts and lear

Blistering moron its' just an agreement for the cease fire nothing in that agreement states Russia will fight for NK.

It is equivalent to the treaty between Taiwan and US in the event China invades Taiwan.

This agreement does not obligate Russia to intervene militarily. This agreement was a cease fire signed by the warring parties and Russia as an OSCE observer. :crazy:

From Putin's own mouth:

"Russia's commitments to Armenia as part of a Moscow-led regional security bloc do not include the disputed Nagorno-Karabakh region where fighting is raging between Armenia and Azerbaijan"

" Russia's obligations under the CSTO "do not extend to Karabakh "

US has been keen to absorb Armenia into NATO and expand in to Caucasus. Biden / Harris are extremely pro Armenia considering Harris is senator from California which is a state that recognizes NK as a sovereign state. Unlike Georgia which has disputed territories, Armenia has no disputed territory and can easily join NATO so if Turkey against Armenia then Armenia can join NATO.

US has been keen to absorb Armenia into NATO and expand in to Caucasus. Biden / Harris are extremely pro Armenia considering Harris is senator from California which is a state that recognizes NK as a sovereign state. Unlike Georgia which as disputed territories, Armenia has no disputed territory and can easily join NATO so if Turkey fights against Armenia then Armenia can join NATO.

Turkey can VETO Armenia's accession into NATO. For a nation to join, ALL member states have to sign off.

This agreement does not obligate Russia to intervene militarily. This agreement was a cease fire signed by the warring parties and Russia as an OSCE observer. :crazy:

From Putin's own mouth:

"Russia's commitments to Armenia as part of a Moscow-led regional security bloc do not include the disputed Nagorno-Karabakh region where fighting is raging between Armenia and Azerbaijan"

" Russia's obligations under the CSTO "do not extend to Karabakh "

US can bomb the s out of Azeris in NK the way US bombed the s out of Serbs in Kosovo. US can recognize NK the same way US recognized Kosovo. By doing so, Armenia joins NATO and US expands influence into Caucasus and Russia loses one of its few allies left.

The liberated areas inside Karabag' are littered with the dead bodies of the Armenian soldiers....

Some day they'll stop sending more to be obliterated......

Today 8 more villages have been liberated.....

No pains, no gains.....

The "genes" of the Turkic way of fighting till the end is slowly being activated after remaining dormant for a long time!!! As per my understanding genes can't be destroyed.....

Personal footages from AZ soldiers capturing the Armenian tanks, posts etc.!! The sound and look very happy....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom