What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

most azeri's are brainwashed in iran and not allowed to think for themselves.

Well. I have seen people saying Azerbaijanis where the one who made Iran Shiite and brainwashed them.
Neither thought process is right.
We don’t care for race like others.

Most Azerbaijanis are on this side of the border. If they join Iran, Azeris will be the majority. Do you think I wish to be in a small land locked country?
We set the bars high.

Iranian Azerbaijani here from paternal side. 50% of Iranians are Azerbaijani or half Azerbaijani, on average. Khamenei is one of them.

Iranian Azerbaijanis hate your beloved Nusra front jihadis no matter what their political belief is.

How are they mine? I have no stake in Syria, one way or another.

Please edit your post to remove 'your beloved' because I have no feelings one way or another about them.

Time for Azerbaijan to put Turkish made drones on steroids. Anything that moves on wheels or tracks should be dismantled as otherwise they won't reclaim more than a few km of mountains per week now.

Going forward, Syrians/ kurdish fighters along with replenished Armenians will be a tougher nut to crack. May God be with our Azeri brothers.

Any recent gained map bro ??

Yesterday, the Azerbaijani army liberated #Sugovushan and Horadiz villages in the Fizuli region.

As for the map, due to the humanitarian ceasefire, I think the Azerbaijani military isn't pushing the offensive as they've been in the previous 2 weeks. They're only responding to Armenian provocations. Today, it seems a sunny day in Nagorno-Karabadh. We're looking forward to those UAV videos.

Last edited:
Armenia Azerbaijan ceasefire is expected to fail because of couple of factors. Most important among them is that Armenia insist on freedom of Karabakh region where as Azerbaijan want its territory of Karabakh to be fully vacated by Armenians and their puppets .

Maybe Azeris shelled themselves for propaganda. There is no proof Armenians shelled them.
What? I think u need immediate medical attention.
He is near the town. and looks quite hot and sweaty in pretty cold weather. and does not look like he is in a very safe place. And he does not look like he is in the actual town centre.

So it's probably still being fought over. AZ likely. controls the centre of the town.

Remember, this is a town that never fell to the Azeiris. and Now ARM are "back". Back from somewhere they never left. hmmm
Intense fight going on in Hadrut right now. Things should be clear by tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom