What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Meanwhile, China forums and sources shows a desire to see Turks loss their pants.

For the moment, China allows Russia and Iran to front this crisis.

China nor Russia can't do jackshit about Azerbaijan's ambition nor do they have any say whatsoever let alone mentioning tiny Iran. China is an isolationist nation that wants none of this and can't even take Taiwan

Turks were losers got kicked out of China 1400 years ago, and dreamed big time of reconquering to their homeland, under the banner of pan turkism.

Turks in china? The only time Turks have invaded China that I know of was under Genghis Khan they were amongst the hordes. The Yuan dynasty.

But aside from that they ventured away from East Asia into Central Asia, Middle east and Europe all the way to Egypt during Genghis Khan's legendary campaigns of conquering the world.

Small minority of turks live in China and they are definitely not a threat to china politically or militarily very insignificiant amount of minority. I fail to see logically why China would be a afraid of these people. They stand 1.4 billion for fxck sakes. Would they fear 9m minority. It's redundant

Last edited:
Pashinian came to power in a color revolution and replaced Russia-friendly Serkisian. He decreased reliance on Russia. He decreased its dependence on Iran through using Turkish transportation.

Now you see the results.

Turks were losers got kicked out of China 1400 years ago, and dreamed big time of reconquering to their homeland, under the banner of pan turkism.

Militarily Turks are midget compared to Chinese. That is why they ended up bullying others in Anatolia.

hold your anger, stop fabricating BS, Turks were never in China, mongols were

hold your anger, stop fabricating BS, Turks were never in China, mongols were

They were in China. At some point but they didn't leave there because of the chinese because they were the back bone of the hordes. Mongols and Turks were related tribesmen same shit and part of the Mongol Dynasty. So they had to venture out in campaigns because there leader was obsessed with conquering the world.

Genghis Khan created the strongest militarily might the world has seen

You have no idea of history. China won turks many times 1400 ago.

Turks in china? The only time Turks have invaded in China that I know of was under Genghis Khan they were amongst the hordes. The Yuan dynasty.

But aside from that they ventured away from East Asia into Central Asia, Middle east and Europe all the way to Egypt during Genghis Khan's legendary campaigns of conquering the world.

Small minority of turks live in China and they are definitely not a threat to china politically or militarily very insignificiant amount of minority. I fail to see logically why China would be a afraid of these people. They stand 1.4 billion for fxck sakes. Would they fear 9m minority. It's redundant

Attachments

• 1602505944685.png
    1602505944685.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 23
They were in China. At some point but they didn't leave there because of the chinese because they were the back bone of the hordes. Mongols and Turks were related tribesmen same shit and part of the Mongol Dynasty. So they had to venture out in campaigns because there leader was obsessed with conquering the world.

Genghis Khan created the strongest militarily might the world has seen
Turks i thiught were in Caucasus or may be western kashgar area, those who didnt join mongols came down south

Turks i thiught were in Caucasus or may be western kashgar area, those who didnt join mongols came down south

All the Turk tribes were part of the hordes and the Mongol dynasty. They were warring tribesmen all of them on the steppe region great warriors.

You have no idea of history. China won turks many times 1400 ago.

Tang dynasty is very overrated in Chinese historical tales but I don't deny the fact that the Tang may have pushed them back but they didn't make them leave permanently that area because they were still living in inner mongolia during Genghis period and before his period.

They were part of Yuan dynasty and Genghis Khan's conquest of greater china

You are wrong. Mongols have nothing to do with Turks, except hiring them as lowly mercenary.

All the Turk tribes were part of the hordes and the Mongol dynasty. They were warring tribesmen all of them on the steppe region wild but great warriors.

Tang dynasty is very overrated in Chinese historical tales but I don't deny the fact that the Tang may have pushed them back but they didn't make them leave them permanently because they were still living in inner mongolia during Genghis period and before his period.

They were part of Yuan dynasty and the Genghis Khan conquest of greater china

You are wrong. Mongols have nothing to do with Turks, except hiring them as lowly mercenary.

This is were you are mistaken? If you trace the Golden horde, Khanate 2, and the Iranian and central asia conquest you will know that the majority of the army was indeed Turk.

How do you think Genghis Khan can just run thru the world without leaving traces behind? The Turks were part of his people and tribes kin. They were nomadic and settled everywhere they conquered and invaders who never leaves. Majority of the Ganghis Khan invaders never returned these who settled in Iran remain in Iran to this day they are Azeris. The same with China and other areas such as Turkey. The caucauses, Russia, Ukraine, and central Asia

Last edited:

Militarily Turks are midget compared to Chinese. That is why they ended up bullying others in Anatolia.
China paid tribute to Göktürks. And those nations you talk about Turks defeated or controlled are Eastern Roman Empire, made Abbasids a puppet state and then ruled all the way up to Austria the heart of Europe. I'm not including the rulers that ruled India etc

Back
Top Bottom