What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Her a*s could make a good defensive shield for Armenia.
His been reported over 100.000 times and even banned on many occasions but I have no idea why the mods bring this fool back all the time. His a habitual spammer of PDF-forums absolutely garbage his been reported multiple times in the Libya forum by some of the regulars there

He's confused and weird as hell but I don't think he should be banned outrightly. He makes good entertainment value and should be limited to max 3-4 posts per day in these fast moving threads. That would contain his spamming and trolling.

Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan: "We stand with brother Azerbaijan with all our weapons, military equipment and manpower. We can get Armenia off the map, not just from Karabakh, which shows their worthless position."

Did Imran khan really made this statement, link pls... weapons ?? pls share

False. Pakistani ethnic groups cluster well with their bordering groups outside their region not with eachother.
Obviously Pakistani ethnic groups will be closer to their kin across the border, that applies to all overlapping ethnic groups in the world.

Also, that PAC chart is inaccurate and misleading.

Try G25:

1602459198582.png

1602459540913.png

Pakistani Pashtuns largely cluster with other Pakistani ethnic groups.

1602459828143.png

Pashtuns are East iranic e.g. and they have little to do with Coastal Sindh Cline
Terms such as "Iranic" mean nothing beyond a linguistic categorization. Sharing the same linguistic family does not equate to having the same genotype. Brahui for example, are "Dravidians", but genetically they are identical to Baloch. Both Kalash and Bengalis are "Indo-Aryan"; yet the genetic distance between them is absolutely massive.

Last edited:
Iranian Azerbaijani here from paternal side. 50% of Iranians are Azerbaijani or half Azerbaijani, on average. Khamenei is one of them.

Iranian Azerbaijanis hate your beloved Nusra front jihadis no matter what their political belief is.

Azeri are Turkic, not Aryan. Iran is ruled by the Fars AKA Pars Aryan majority. Azeris are oppressed in Iran that's why Azerbaijan fights Iran to annex Azeri part of Iran.

Azeri are Turkic, not Indo European. Iran is ruled by the Fars AKA Pars Aryan majority. Azeris are oppressed in Iran that's why Azerbaijan fights Iran to annex Azeri part of Iran.

lol you need to stop with the idea of blood dominating feuds or alliances.

hezbollah and PMU/shia militias in iraq are mainly composed of levantine and mesopotamian arabs respectively yet they are apparently the most supportive client movements of iran. you can throw in houthis in the mix too.

while indo european sunni afghans (mainly pashtuns but a few tajiks in the mix too) aren't exactly in the best terms with iran (taliban iran tensions). same goes for kurds

The discussion started from turning churches into toilets and the reasoning given is MUBAH as some possibility and justification can be created this way. The way my brother exploited Mubah to serve his needs and urges is wrong. that was my point. MUBAH domain is not something every guy (him or me included), can decide to get into and create stuff out of thin air. tats was my point.
The point i was making was, earth being world (known commonly) this duniya, so mars being another thus zina should be ok on mars.
Which i for 200% disagree with, considering Allah rules over everything. Thus rules set by him are applicable everywhere with no exception unless he has specified so. but i am pretty sure within the domain of Mubah, it wont be hard for some to come up with reasoning on the grounds i shared above to make it not forbidden somehow. coz now, instead of Ijma every Tom, .... and harry can do as he pleases but within the domain of mubah. which i think is wrong.
Mubah domain is not to be explored on individual level, as tat will only lead to fitna as most ppl including me dont have the right knowledge nor expertise for the same. Thats why ijma is one thing tat can help in this matter.

As for slave discussion, i didnt start nor mentioned this topic or commented on the same. this was some other guy discussing with Ali.
Please bring the discussion back to basis of the thread; take other discussion to another thread.
Armenians plan to acquire Wing Loong 2 attack drones from China which are massive compared to TB2. Carries 12 missiles compared to 4, range 1500 km compared to 150 km, equipped with SATCOM.

time to take a fly swatter and kick these armenians back to their territory once and for all.

Problem is Lavrov, Azeri FM and Aliev have Armenian connections.

Azeri are Turkic, not Aryan. Iran is ruled by the Fars AKA Pars Aryan majority. Azeris are oppressed in Iran that's why Azerbaijan fights Iran to annex Azeri part of Iran.

You know that Khamenei and half of his top generals are Azerbaijani? I am talking about 40 million Azerbaijanis and half Azerbaijanis. I am talking about half of Tehranis living in Tehran.

You know that Safavids and Seljuks were Turkish and they themselves wanted their national language to be Farsi?

time to take a fly swatter and kick these armenians back to their territory once and for all.

these are some really harsh comments coming from you.
the existence of armenians as a people was at stake 100 years ago - don't you think you are being a little too enthusiastic of azeri advances?

these are some really harsh comments coming from you.
the existence of armenians as a people was at stake 100 years ago - don't you think you are being a little too enthusiastic of azeri advances?
Frankly it was overdue but it wont get much anywhere as Aliev senior let this situation get to where it is. Just go up to Barda and surrounding areas and see the displaced refugees. over 800k.

Back
Top Bottom