What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

One resident genius here is [offering] the JF-17 Toondars to Azerbaijan. This idiot is unaware that Az has bought cutting edge Israeli weapon systems and why would it even need Toondars? Ffs I mean the Chinese are gonna be cool with Az given their angst over Uighurs?

Cease-fire violation is becoming expensive for the Armenians...

5 T-72 Tanks, 6 D-20 ve D-30 SPGs, 5 ammunition trucks, 3 BM-21 'Grad' rocket launchers, 5 2S1 'Gvozdika' SPGs, 8 ADradar systems have been destroyed by AZ forces.....

Guys can u please stop responding to this moron @Austin Powers
Anyone who have spent some time on PDF knows he is an utter brainless idiot, most probably suffering from autism. Dont take him seriously and dont reply him so he cant troll and destroy the thread.
And, "ignore" him please en masse by pursing the cursor on his caption picture and clicking "ignore"....

Last edited:
Images from liberated from Horadiz ve Sugovuşan villages...

ermenistan-isgalinden-kur-160_2-41.jpg

Pakistani ethnic groups are genetically distinct to neighboring population groups and cluster with each other, however, we have some communities with foreign origins, such as Hazaras that can trace their lineage to Mongolian and Turkic tribes that migrated to South Central Asia and Muhajirs; those that migrated from India to Pakistan.

False. Pakistani ethnic groups cluster well with their bordering groups outside their region not with eachother. Pashtuns are East iranic e.g. and they have little to do with Coastal Sindh Cline. See how close they are to Afghan Pashtuns compared to lets say other Indic clines. There is literally no Kizilbas Turkic pocket in Pakistan. Ask me how do I know that (hint: haplogroup)

58khmfpes5331.png

Son, in our region your tribe or ethnic affiliation goes by paternal lineage. If you want to hold the standard of genetic purity then you guys would look like actual slit eyed Turks of Central Asia which we have more of in Pakistan.

You ppl are really naive. paternal lineage is traced by haplogroup and kizilbas Turko Iranic warrior lineage is characterised by J1 haplogroup and do you how much of that is in Pakistan ? less than 2 % ...

If you have a baby with a Nigerian woman your son is still qizalbash. Get that nazi like aryan genetic supremacy mentality out of your head.

It’s actual nonsense and you will get laughed at in real life if you ever bring this up in person to someone that is even semi educated.

Nigerian baby will still be carrying kizlbas J1 which is missing in Pakistan. learn before running mouth.

In Islam, lineage is based on patrilineal descent.

... Same for almost all of the world ? what is your point? kizilbas only entered Pakistan once under Nader Shah Afshar invasion of India. His Irano turkic warriors may have created few lineages with local pakistani women here and there and hence you have Pakistani Kizilbas now. But I believe that would have been a rarity. Islam came to your region through Irano-turkic invasions and people affiliate themselves with who converted them which is why you have Western Asian Surnames but not the genetics. Its similiar to how we still have fake Seyeds in Iran and Turkey yet no one is even a bit Arab (Arabian haplogroup is less than 3% in Iran).

Like in Syria, Libya, Cyprus where Turkey backed SNA, GNA, Turkish Cypriot army could not take the whole thing but only a portion, it is highly likely Turkey backed Azeri army will not be able to take the whole thing but only a portion of NK, in this case the southern flat plain Cabril.

Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan: "We stand with brother Azerbaijan with all our weapons, military equipment and manpower. We can get Armenia off the map, not just from Karabakh, which shows their worthless position."

Pakistan should recognize Armenia. Pakistan being the only country that does not recognize Armenia is like the black sheep. It's a good thing China and Russia prevented Pakistan from sending military hardware and fighting men to Azerbaijan to fight Armenia or else no more RD-93MA for JF-17 Block 3.

Last edited:
alse. Pakistani ethnic groups cluster
Hey Faris, blow my testicles but you think Pakistan is unique in that regard? Care to tell me where the Khuzestani Arabs cluster with, or Azerbaijani Iranians cluster with [Hint: neighbouring Azerbaijan] or Iranian Turkmen [Hint: neighbouring Turkmenistan] and etc etc.
Hey Faris
Excuse me if your not a Faris but closet Gangu.

Guys can u please stop responding to this moron @Austin Powers
Anyone who have spent some time on PDF knows he is an utter brainless idiot, most probably suffering from autism. Dont take him seriously and dont reply him so he cant troll and destroy the thread.

His been reported over 100.000 times and even banned on many occasions but I have no idea why the mods bring this fool back all the time. His a habitual spammer of PDF-forums absolutely garbage his been reported multiple times in the Libya forum by some of the regulars there

Back
Top Bottom