What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Last edited:
Azerbaijan's TB2 drones continue hunting Armenian targets

"Armenian artillery units that violated ceasefire have been annihilated"

No more Wescam EO from Canada. 1 TB2 lost is 1 TB2 that can't be replaced. Meanwhile, Armenia's hardware losses are easily and quickly replaced by Russia because CSTO.

Armenian air force Su-30 fighter jets. Killer of drones.

No more Wescam EO from Canada.

Azerbaijan did not lost single TB2 so far, yet, even if she loses, Aselsan CATS are being used for next production patches:

Ejo5FmJXgAEO84L

Ejo5GHJWsAAuW0j

Armenia's hardware losses are easily and quickly replaced by Russia because CSTO.

Good luck replacing these losses;

I thought the Aselsan CAT has higher resolution that the Canadian EO and is used in the higher end TAI drone. The TB-2 used a cheaper Canadian solution... I could be wrong, can someone correct me if I am?

I thought the Aselsan CAT has higher resolution that the Canadian EO and is used in the higher end TAI drone. The TB-2 used a cheaper Canadian solution... I could be wrong, can someone correct me if I am?

CAT is no match for the Canadian EO. Turkey has always used Canadian EO until the ban.
Armenia is likely to get Chinese Wing Loong 2 attack drones which devastated Turkey backed GNA in Libya.

CATS' daylight resolution is higher, but if i remember correct night camera resolution is a bit behind of Canadion EO, thought difference were not that much. The main reason ANKA/Aksungur uses CATS and TB2 uses Canadian EO was the weight of the optics. CATS is 13kg heavier, this is equal to 3 hours of mission duration worth fuel for TB2.

Back
Top Bottom