What's new

Azerbadijan Choses T-129 Over Mi-28 And AH-2

Who will mange the production line, TAI ? Who is already heavily engaged to supply the Helis to Turkish Army.

Dunno bro, Its a big mystery for me to, Perhaps some members like @cabatli_53 or some of our Azeri brothers can shed some light on the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
They have account surplus and buying lot of weapons for future war with Armenia on Karabakh so 60 numbers are not big surprise...

Sorry to disappoint you guys, But i think this is fake :D

The sourche uses APA.az (A well known highly reliable Azeri military site) as reference but the site itself didnt post and new articles about it, Azerbadyani probably will buy T-129 but my gues not in such huge number...

Who will mange the production line, TAI ? Who is already heavily engaged to supply the Helis to Turkish Army.

enganged = ?

Why enganged ,they will deliver in Q1 9 Helis !

TAI is Enganged = ?

Where TAI making Anka & Co. and Delivering this too This Year ,you Forgot the Modernisations of F-16´s & Co.

TAI is never Enganged ! This is a Easy Job.

Sorry to disappoint you guys, But i think this is fake :D

The sourche uses APA.az (A well known highly reliable Azeri military site) as reference but the site itself didnt post and new articles about it, Azerbadyani probably will buy T-129 but my gues not in such huge number...

I was thinking of that too but didnt want to ruin my countrymen`s joy :D But since you opened the gate;
Guys dont you think if this deal was signed there would be an official statement from both parties? Since there is none, this news is only a speculation..For now..

Back
Top Bottom