What's new

Ayaz Amir PML-N leader Withdraws his nom. papers to support PTI candidate.

Does the 'private lives' of leaders more important to you OR the 'milestones' they achieved for the betterment of the nation?

And what milestones has PTI achieved?

You have still not understood my post.

I have not involved managing wives. I do not care how many wives one has. Home or in other words personal life.

Where are his kids, how are they being raised and more importantly by whom. Where does IK stay when he is in UK. What relationship he has with his ex-wife.

These and a lot more questions concerning IK shall be thrown at PTI in the coming days. In the end usual mud slinging shall be done by PTI opponents. This shall have a damaging affect on PTI especially in the KPK area.

Keep your fingers crossed for a fight of the life.

Whatever PPP or PML did was also our fault as we voted them to power. If we again vote them to power than we can not blame them for bad things happening to Pakistan.

Jemaima Khan is a muslim and if you must know according to UK law mother is prioritized for child's custody upon divorce. Even as a human being it is cruel to take away a mothers child from her. They have got an agreement where IK can meet and how he can meet his children in UK so go look it up before concluding stupid logics of yours.
Secondly NS got a lot of skeltons in his closet. You should read Kim Bakers book where she told how NS almost raped her.
It would be better if you dont bring in personal lives of people in politics.

These shortcomings of ours are of the size of a damn mount everest and with no signs of improvement. Anyways will take it back if it make you happy.

majority is silent, doesnot mean they are bad... we just need to wake them up... turn out 60% will ensure PTI's victory, I can bet with you on this, if you like ? :)

Jemaima Khan is a muslim and if you must know according to UK law mother is prioritized for child's custody upon divorce. Secondly NS got a lot of skeltons in his closet. You should read Kim Bakers book where she told how NS almost raped her.
It would be better if you dont bring in personal lives of people in politics.

I do not care about Imran Khan personal life. I have only stated what PTI shall face in the coming days plus a lot more.

So according to you Imran Khan follows UK's law rather than Pakistan's.

majority is silent, doesnot mean they are bad... we just need to wake them up... turn out 60% will ensure PTI's victory, I can bet with you on this, if you like ? :)

I wouldn't bet against that so your win.

And what milestones has PTI achieved?

You have still not understood my post.

Do you really want me to list IK's achievements here (even though he has not been in Govt.)?

I did understood your posts... you've based your POV on IK's personal life, think out of the box and look around yourself... if you really are satisfied with the current stat of the country then good luck to you Sir, (if NOT then why not try an alternate?).

Do you really want me to list IK's achievements here (even though he has not been in Govt.)?

I did understood your posts... you've based your POV on IK's personal life, think out of the box and look around yourself... if you really are satisfied with the current stat of the country then good luck to you Sir, (if NOT then why not try an alternate?).

Cricket world cup, Cancer hospital are known to me. Other than that yes you can list.

No. You have still not understood my post. I have not given my point of view. I have only stated what PTI shall face from her opponents in the coming days.

I do not care about Imran Khan personal life. I have only stated what PTI shall face in the coming days plus a lot more.

So according to you Imran Khan follows UK's law rather than Pakistan's.

It is not just about IK as JK is a UK citizen so what your point ? Secondly as i told earlier they had peaceful settlement on how they will going to manage kids after divorce. IK even said it in interviews repeatedly that what kind of person he would be if he had taken away children from their mother.
You are just trying to find details that are not there so knock yourself out.

PTI will going to face faimly limited and corrupt parties so that is what is waiting for them in elections

It is not just about IK as JK is a UK citizen so what your point ? Secondly as i told earlier they had peaceful settlement on how they will going to manage kids after divorce. IK even said it in interviews repeatedly that what kind of person he would be if he had taken away children from their mother.
You are just trying to find details that are not there so knock yourself out.

They got married in UK so UK law applied. No problem in that. That was just for the sake of fun.

However on a serious note if you ask my point of view than he is running away from his responsibility. He should have raise his own kids according to our customs and not according to a foreign country's customs.

hope Nawaz never come in power...he will turn Pakistan into Taliban satellite state...He is already planning to built Madrassa next to Lal Masjid..

They got married in UK so UK law applied. No problem in that. That was just for the sake of fun.

However on a serious note if you ask my point of view than he is running away from his responsibility. He should have raise his own kids according to our customs and not according to a foreign country's customs.

He gave away his married life for the sake of this country. As when He tried to bring jemima K. to pakistan PML-N along with molanna diesel/gas were spearheading the campaign of declaring it as a jewish conspiracy to take over pakistan.

Hun gal karo...big blow for PML (especially a ideological blow).

IK stated numerous times that he has never been grieved that much in his life as much he's over the separation of his kids - he gave them to her mother because he knew the level of love a mother has for her children...

Have you ever questioned why Bilawal and Hasan Nawaz are in Britain for all these years, even though their mothers are not divorced?

If politics is based on how you treat your wife thn we are still in mughal's period maybe they had cool experienced of dealing many wives and lot of children at a time.

Yeah at one place our prophet said tum may behtar woh hai jo apne ghar walo k sath acha ho but on other hand he also tell us k Apni ullad ko haram ki adat mat dalo woh kbhi neik nhi hnge and we all knw that what nooras teach their children.

lol the other day PML-N supporters were jumping about Boshan joing pmln from a area were PTI SMQ and Hashmi. PML-N HIT WICKET ?

Back
Top Bottom