What's new

Ayatollah Khamenei Urges Muslims to Slam 'Oppressors' Who Invade Kashmiris

Simple, when Trump puts sanction on Iranians, we will ask them more discounts for oil or buy oil in Indian currency. They have done this in the past. UCO bank was used as an intermediary. We will do it again. It helps us to preserve our forex too. We make their Moharram our Eid.

Chabbar is a different game altogether.

Goodluck with that.
Why carry such a risky foreign policy?
Refurbishing old policies are not that productive in today's day and age.
If they ditch you first you will have little room to readjust. Anybody depending on straits of Hormuz at this moment in time is a hostage.
But seriously good luck

Goodluck with that.
Why carry such a risky foreign policy?
Refurbishing old policies are not that productive in today's day and age.
If they ditch you first you will have little room to readjust. Anybody depending on straits of Hormuz at this moment in time is a hostage.
But seriously good luck
Well -- all I will say is that 'Taali dono hathon se bajti hei, aur dono hathon ko lagata hei ki usne doosre ki bajaai'. Thats how the business goes.

Well -- all I will say is that 'Taali dono hathon se bajti hei, aur dono hathon ko lagata hei ki usne doosre ki bajaai'. Thats how the business goes.

But you are neither of the two hands when it comes to this since you have already suggested your business with Eid and Moharram and the fact you will ditch Iranians. So if a random guy in India knows that, dont you think people in Iran would know that too?

By this logic.......Sir ap Taali bajane wale me nahi Taali k goonj sunne walon me se hai...... sad but true

But you are neither of the two hands when it comes to this since you have already suggested your business with Eid and Moharram and the fact you will ditch Iranians. So if a random guy in India knows that, dont you think people in Iran would know that too?

By this logic.......Sir ap Taali bajane wale me nahi Taali k goonj sunne walon me se hai...... sad but true
Every diplomat worth his salt knows how fast friendship disappears in front of interests. Both India and Iran know what they are for each other. Same is with almost all the nations. Russia-China, US-Europe everywhere. Ayatollah has his own fish to fry, we have our own fish to fry. Kashmiri are poor folks who are being used as a talking point in this game.

BTW, I don't know if you are aware but my name and avatar comes from 'Munnu' a Kashmiri Graphic Novel. Read it sometimes, it comes cheap at 300 Rs or so and is written by a boy from the valley. Very very true depiction of real life of Kashmiris.

What you don't know that Khomenies are twelver shias, so they will oppose Sunni aggression everywhere just like aggression by Sunni Pakistan in Kashmir. Anyways whatever makes you sleep well.

Khomenie made no reference to 'armed struggle' In his statement
I do know they are shias but that dosent mean they will support infidels :) . the thing you dont know is they are extreme religious they cant support infidels over sunnis :) .
Why dont you ask few iranians what they think about Kashmir Issue :).
There is no rebellion in Azad Kashmir :).
Now go and sleep .
Its a diplomatic move after india slowdown on chabahar port .

He was talking about Pakistani invaders of Kashmir.

His inclusion of Yemen and Bahrain along with Kashmir also makes it clear he was talking about Sunni Pakistani invaders and oppressors of Kashmir just like Saudi Sunni invaders of Yemen and Bahrain.

What are you smoking man ... pretty good stuff ... your wet dreams seems like reality to you

So it seems now Iran badly want Pakistan on her side or at least b neutral.

I do know they are shias but that dosent mean they will support infidels :) . the thing you dont know is they are extreme religious they cant support infidels over sunnis :) .
Why dont you ask few iranians what they think about Kashmir Issue :).
There is no rebellion in Azad Kashmir :).
Now go and sleep .
Its a diplomatic move after india slowdown on chabahar port .
Shias will support anyone (may be except Jews) over Sunnis, which is why Iran blocked OIC resolution to UN on Kashmir.

Most Iranian don't give a rats a$$ on Kashrat's

There have been lots of attacks and forceful change of demographics in areas in shia parts of Pakistan held Kashmir, Khomnei was talking about that.

Now go to bed.

What are you smoking man ... pretty good stuff ... your wet dreams seems like reality to you
Your Denial won't change reality, son.

Shias will support anyone (may be except Jews) over Sunnis, which is why Iran blocked OIC resolution to UN on Kashmir.

There have been lots of attacks and forceful change of demographics in areas in shia parts of Pakistan held Kashmir, Khomnei was talking about that.

Now go to bed.

Stop this dumb trolling, Khomeini and Iran have commented on Kashmir many times. In fact one particular comment even got you people so butthurt that you had to summon the Iranian ambassador.

Stop trying to turn Iran into a Shia representative state and Pakistan a Sunni representative state, because it shows nothing except how little you know about geopolitics and history.

He was talking about oppression on Shias in Pakistan held Kashmir by Sunni govt of Pakistan.
Listen, I know you're trying quite hard to show off your basic level English skills that the Aghori probably taught you in their community schools to infer anti-Pakistan rhetoric from Khamenei's speech; however, if you pay closer attention in class you may develop the skills to finish reading a whole paragraph and realise that in the same block of text, Khamenei refers to Indian perpetrated humanitarian crimes.

Also, who are you to say that Pakistan is a Sunni or Shia country? Unlike your Iranian pals, Pakistan doesn't advocate sectarianism.

Now go to bed.

Yes i am living, eating, outing and working with shias and i dont know the reality ...

Based on your definition south indians hate north indian ... sikh already had revolted many times ... actions of few highlighted in news do not represent the general dynamics of pakistan's society ...

Unfortunately you do not have a glimpse of reality other than what media told you ...

Yes i am living, eating, outing and working with shias and i dont know the reality ...

Based on your definition south indians hate north indian ... sikh already had revolted many times ... actions of few highlighted in news do not represent the general dynamics of pakistan's society ...

Unfortunately you do not have a glimpse of reality other than what media told you ...
This thread is about Iran and its Shia, not Pakistani Shias.
Iran is Shiite state and will alway be enemy relations with Sunnis.

Thanks for agreeing that Khomenies statement was directed at his Sunni enemies.

Khomenies made no reference to India In his statement, but his clubbing of Kashmir with Yemen and Bahrain both which are facing Sunni aggression shows he was talking about Part of Kashmir held by Sunni Pakistan.
The kashmir as the part has in Pakistan that is already independent and the people of kashmiri of that part are happy with affiliation with the Pakistan... The disputed area of kashmir is only the part on which India has occupied it... Please do not wrongly interpret to the statement of khamnai...

Again you are smooking some really hard stuff ... this thread is not about shia sunni this is about iran instance on indian occupation on kashmir and Pakistan is major stakeholder here ...

Only a blind cant see that iran is clearly against indian instance on kashmir and is supporting Pakistan's instance ...

So stop this nonsense ...
This thread is about Iran and its Shia, not Pakistani Shias.
Iran is Shiite state and will alway be enemy relations with Sunnis.

Back
Top Bottom