What's new

Axis of Evil together with Russia could be a force to be reckoned with against US sanctions

The Persians getting crushed in 1040 by Seljuk Turks.

mnytr-Ha%C3%A7l%C4%B1-seferi.jpg

Gaznaly-seljuk_Dandanaqan.jpg

tu-flag-seljuck.gif

Battle of Dandanaqan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

50 000 farsis versus 20 000 Turkics :lol:

looks like we romans and you turks finally found a common hobby. Pillaging persian cities. :flame:

Roman king surrendered like a pig, just like you :lol: We kicked also plenty of Roman asses :lol: Rome-Persian wars were usually more stable between 2 world powers back then. So be sure alot of roman girls got subjected to Persian dicks as well :D

but i give it to the romans, out of all the barbaric forces we faced romans were somewhat ''noble'' lol.

Btw, looking at the map nowadays i know which country got fucked more in terms of size LOL

250px-Italy_Iran_Locator_map.svg.png

nope buddy, because your army never set a foot into roman lands. It was usually our army that went into persia, burned its cities down and fucked the women.

As for size. 80% of Iran is lifeless desert and salt plains. :D The settleable land of Italy is 8 times bigger than that agricultural land of Iran. :D In other words, you own a big piece of a shithole.

And what roman king surrendered to Persia? Persia did not even exist when we had kings. :D I think you mean emperor.

The Persians getting crushed in 1040 by Seljuk Turks.

mnytr-Ha%C3%A7l%C4%B1-seferi.jpg

Gaznaly-seljuk_Dandanaqan.jpg

tu-flag-seljuck.gif

Battle of Dandanaqan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

50 000 farsis versus 20 000 Turkics :lol:

Dumb turkey mongol donner kebab, you forgot to mention that we kicked your *** and regained the control over the caucasus :lol:

Ottoman–Persian War (1730–35) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Ottoman–Persian War of 1730–1735 was a brief conflict between the forces of Nader Shah, a military leader and Shah, and the Ottoman Empire. As a result of the war, Nader reestablished Persian control of almost all of the Caucasus territories.

looks like we romans and you turks finally found a common hobby. Pillaging persian cities. :flame:

nope buddy, because your army never set a foot into roman lands. It was usually our army that went into persia, burned its cities down and fucked the women.

As for size. 80% of Iran is lifeless desert and salt plains. :D The settleable land of Italy is 8 times bigger than that agricultural land of Iran. :D In other words, you own a big piece of a shithole.

And what roman king surrendered to Persia? Persia did not even exist when we had kings. :D I think you mean emperor.

No my faggot friend, even if we exclude the desert rest of Iran is more of a resourceful region than Italy will ever dream about. From mountainous areas to jungles which Italy never will have, even in their wildest dreams :lol:

Look at your country now, totally fucked up, nothing remains of the roman empire, i repeat nothing remains. atleast we got it better regarding country size, you guys are more fucked :D

You didnt capture any shit, more like your own fairy tales. Seems like you are upset at Persian raping of Roman women ehhh ? :lol:

Come kneel at my feets motherfucker, that is what your king/emperor did and that is what his descendants will do hehe looool

Last edited:
In this battle another Roman emperor submitted to the Persian will lol, this time he paid with his life

Battle of Samarra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Battle of Samarra took place in June 363,[1] after the invasion of Sassanid Persia by the Roman Emperor Julian. A major skirmish, the fighting was indecisive but Julian was killed in the battle. The Romans, stranded deep in Persian territory and suffering from a lack of supplies, were forced to accept terms for peace.

Not to forget the battle of Carrhae where 10.000 Persians defeated 50.000 Romans

Battle of Carrhae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Battle of Carrhae was fought in 53 BC between the Parthian Empire and the Roman Republic near the town of Carrhae. The Parthian Spahbod ("General") Surena decisively defeated a superior Roman invasion force under the command of Marcus Licinius Crassus. It is commonly seen as one of the earliest and most important battles between the Roman and Parthian empires and one of the most crushing defeats in Roman histor

Another Roman defeat at hands of Persians :

Battle of Misiche - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Battle of Misiche, Mesiche, or Massice (dated between Jan. 13 and March 14, 244 AD.[3]) was fought between the Sassanid Persians and the Romans somewhere in ancient Mesopotamia. The result was a Roman defeat.

Dumb turkey mongol donner kebab, you forgot to mention that we kicked your *** and regained the control over the caucasus :lol:

Ottoman–Persian War (1730–35) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Ottoman–Persian War of 1730–1735 was a brief conflict between the forces of Nader Shah, a military leader and Shah, and the Ottoman Empire. As a result of the war, Nader reestablished Persian control of almost all of the Caucasus territories.

No my faggot friend, even if we exclude the desert rest of Iran is more of a resourceful region than Italy will ever dream about. From mountainous areas to jungles which Italy never will have, even in their wildest dreams :lol:

Look at your country now, totally fucked up, nothing remains of the roman empire, i repeat nothing remains. atleast we got it better regarding country size, you guys are more fucked :D

You didnt capture any shit, more like your own fairy tales. Seems like you are upset at Persian raping of Roman women ehhh ? :lol:

How can you rape roman women when your soldiers never were on roman lands? But let us get serious. :)

We are what we are. The gretest nation under the sun. The roman catholic church the greatest religion on the planet. We speak our language. We follow our customs. Our empire is the foundation of western culture.

And you? Got conquered and destroyed from the arabs. Persians dont exist anymore. Last thing you have is a few Zoroastrians. :D

As for landscapes. Italy has far more diversity than Iran:

From high mountains:

The-Dolomite-Italy.jpg

To the gertile lands of Tuscany:

url2.jpg

The the lauri silva forests:

background.jpg

eruzione-etna-4.jpg

We are the country of Ferrari, Armani, Pizza and Pasta. And you? Mullah and ...wait? What do you even have? You produce nothing, you create nothing. :D

P.s.: To create a bow to more recent events and bring my german side into. Many iranians consumed german products from the german "Karl Kolb" corporation during the 80th. Normally its not allowed to sell posion gas to dictators but Saddam told our chancellor he want use it against rodents, so it was allowed. Sorry bro! How could we know he would use it against you?

In this battle another Roman emperor submitted to the Persian will lol, this time he paid with his life

Battle of Samarra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Battle of Samarra took place in June 363,[1] after the invasion of Sassanid Persia by the Roman Emperor Julian. A major skirmish, the fighting was indecisive but Julian was killed in the battle. The Romans, stranded deep in Persian territory and suffering from a lack of supplies, were forced to accept terms for peace.

Not to forget the battle of Carrhae where 10.000 Persians defeated 50.000 Romans

Battle of Carrhae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Battle of Carrhae was fought in 53 BC between the Parthian Empire and the Roman Republic near the town of Carrhae. The Parthian Spahbod ("General") Surena decisively defeated a superior Roman invasion force under the command of Marcus Licinius Crassus. It is commonly seen as one of the earliest and most important battles between the Roman and Parthian empires and one of the most crushing defeats in Roman histor

Another Roman defeat at hands of Persians :

Battle of Misiche - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Battle of Misiche, Mesiche, or Massice (dated between Jan. 13 and March 14, 244 AD.[3]) was fought between the Sassanid Persians and the Romans somewhere in ancient Mesopotamia. The result was a Roman defeat.

However, unlike Persia the Roman Empire (in its medieval form usually termed the Byzantine Empire) ultimately survived the Arab assault, holding onto its residual territories and repulsing two Arab sieges of its capital Constantinople in 674 and 718.

:victory:

Another Roman defeat at hands of Persians

Siege of Nisibis (252) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Siege of Nisibis took place when the Sasanians under Shah Shapur I besieged the Roman city of Nisibis in 252.

So much for ''Persians never set foot in Roman areas'' lol what a faggot.

lol at roman city:

That city is in eastern anatolia. You would find not one roman women there. :D Show when a persian king stepped foot into rome. :D You still did not tell me, why we could destroy your cities again and again but you never were able to step into our lands. :D

How can you rape roman women when your soldiers never were on roman lands? But let us get serious. :)

We are what we are. The gretest nation under the sun. The roman catholic church the greatest religion on the planet. We speak our language. We follow our customs. Our empire is the foundation of western culture.

And you? Got conquered and destroyed from the arabs. Persians dont exist anymore. Last thing you have is a few Zoroastrians. :D

As for landscapes. Italy has far more diversity than Iran:

From high mountains:

The-Dolomite-Italy.jpg

To the gertile lands of Tuscany:

url2.jpg

The the lauri silva forests:

background.jpg

eruzione-etna-4.jpg

We are the country of Ferrari, Armani, Pizza and Pasta. And you? Mullah and ...wait? What do you even have? You produce nothing, you create nothing. :D

P.s.: To create a bow to more recent events and bring my german side into. Many iranians consumed german products from the german "Karl Kolb" corporation during the 80th. Normally its not allowed to sell posion gas to dictators but Saddam told our chancellor he want use it against rodents, so it was allowed. Sorry bro! How could we know he would use it against you?

Look post nr.170 faggot, Persians were ofcourse on Roman territory, you need to buy better and stronger glasses :lol:
Also pick up some books and read some actual history faggot nazi fascist boy :rofl:

Btw, how did it feel that Soviet soldiers burned and raped your entire country ?
Your faggot leader was forced to commit suicide like a rat.

Picture of a raped German woman :lol:

Germans_killed_by_Soviet_army.jpg

How does it feel to get your country split in two by foreign invading countries, not in historic times but in modern times :D

How does it feel to feel the boot of Stalin up your German asses ? :lol:

Italy is irrelevant today in the world, unlike Iran which has the second largest gas reserves in the world and is the worlds 4th oil producer.

GTFO you faggot, your country is a fucked up semi-european country where you have black africans representing your national teams :rofl:

Pictures of Iran

13910309115644842_PhotoL.jpg

13910309115646639_PhotoL.jpg

13910309115653342_PhotoL.jpg

13910309115647530_PhotoL.jpg

13910309115643983_PhotoL.jpg

:victory:

lol at roman city:

That city is in eastern anatolia. You would find not one roman women there. :D Show when a persian king stepped foot into rome. :D You still did not tell me, why we could destroy your cities again and again but you never were able to step into our lands. :D

You faggot, you claimed that there were no Persians in roman areas, or do you think that the areas held by Romans were not ''Roman'' areas ? :rofl:

Another Roman *** kicking at hands of Persians, this gypsy guy markus needs to read some history.

Battle of Barbalissos

The Battle of Barbalissos was fought between the Sassanid Persians and Romans at Barbalissos. Shapur I used Roman incursions into Armenia as pretext and resumed hostilities with the Romans. The Sassanids attacked a Roman force at Barbalissos and the Roman army was defeated. The defeat of this large Roman force left the Roman east open to attack and led to the eventual capture of Antioch and Dura Europos three years later. This battle is only known through Shapur's inscription at Naqš-e Rostam.[3]

If Iran wouldn't have oil it would be another Somalia, same black people

@MarkusS how does it feel to get your *** chemical attacked, ancient style ? :D

another defeat of romans at hands of Persians

Siege of Dura Europos (253)

Siege of Dura Europos (253) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Siege of Dura Europos took place when the Sassanids under Shapur I besieged the Roman city of Dura-Europos in 256 after capturing Antioch.

The siege was notable for the early use of chemical weapons by the attacking Persian army.

If Iran wouldn't have oil it would be another Somalia, same black people
Be quiet inbred donkey mongol, worry about the 30 milion Kurds that are itching to tear Turkey apart and send the mongols back to central asia.

@MarkusS keep reading history, faggot.

Another roman defeat at hands of Persians

Siege of Caesarea (260) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Siege of Caesarea (260)

The Siege of Caesarea took place when the Sassanids under Shapur I besieged the Roman city of Antioch in 260 after winning over the Romans in the Battle of Edessa.

The Sassanids raided Caesarea during the night and killed every Roman soldier, however, the Roman general Demosthenes managed to escape during the attack.

And another roman defeat at hands of Persians

Siege of Amida
Siege of Amida - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Siege of Amida took place when the Sassanids (Persian: ساساني‎), under Shah Shapur II (Persian: شاپور دوم‎) besieged the Roman city of Amida in 359.

In this battle Ammianus Marcellinus, a historian of Greek origin from Antioch, was a Roman army officer; he described the siege in his work (Res Gestae).

I'm italian Mosthi. Italy was never divided. :D As for the other bullshit you post, Italy is in the G 7. Irans economy is not even 1/10 of our size. :D

Btw. in school at history we had the task to develop war tactics against persia. Mine was quite good said my teacher. If i find it i might post it. If i would have been emperor i would march as a triumph through your capital Ktesiphon. I would not burn it down though. We did that often enough. How comes we always destroyed your capital, but you never reached ours?

I'm italian Mosthi. Italy was never divided. :D As for the other bullshit you post, Italy is in the G 7. Irans economy is not even 1/10 of our size. :D

Btw. in school at history we had the task to develop war tactics against persia. Mine was quite good said my teacher. If i find it i might post it. If i would have been emperor i would march as a triumph through your capital Ktesiphon. I would not burn it down though. We did that often enough. How comes we always destroyed your capital, but you never reached ours?

Yeh keep sucking American dick so they throw some special memberships at you and you get happy :lol:

You didnt burn $hit faggot, most of the times the Persians kicked your roman asses so hard that the Roman emperors would kneel down and beg for forgiveness :lol:

AND YET ANOTHER roman defeat at hands of Persians, this markus gypsy guy needs to read history of roman asses getting kicked by Persians.

140.000 Romans against 50.000 Persians :lol:

Antony's Parthian War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Antony's Parthian War

Antony's Parthian War or the Roman-Parthian War of 40-33 BC was a major conflict between the Roman Republic, represented in the East by the triumvir Mark Antony, and the Parthians. Although the campaign ended in distastrous defeat for Antony, the war became a strategic draw when peace was later negotiated by Augustus.

and another *** kicking of romans by Persians :lol: @MarkusS the number of roman asses getting kicked is unbearably high my faggot friend. I hope you had a good history lesson tonight, faggot.

Siege of Antioch (253) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Siege of Antioch (253)
The Siege of Antioch took place when the Sassanids under Shapur I besieged the Roman city of Antioch in 253 after defeating the Romans in the Battle of Barbalissos.
gustus.

another Roman *** kicking at the hands of Persians

Anastasian War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Territorial
changes : The Sassanids captures Theodosiopolis and Martyropolis

Last edited:
Yeh keep sucking American dick so they throw some special memberships at you and you get happy :lol:

You didnt burn $hit faggot, most of the times the Persians kicked your roman asses so hard that the Roman emperors would kneel down and beg for forgiveness :lol:

AND YET ANOTHER roman defeat at hands of Persians, this markus gypsy guy needs to read history of roman asses getting kicked by Persians.

140.000 Romans against 50.000 Persians :lol:

Antony's Parthian War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Antony's Parthian War

Antony's Parthian War or the Roman-Parthian War of 40-33 BC was a major conflict between the Roman Republic, represented in the East by the triumvir Mark Antony, and the Parthians. Although the campaign ended in distastrous defeat for Antony, the war became a strategic draw when peace was later negotiated by Augustus.

and another *** kicking of romans by Persians :lol: @MarkusS the number of roman asses getting kicked is unbearably high my faggot friend. I hope you had a good history lesson tonight, faggot.

Siege of Antioch (253) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Siege of Antioch (253)
The Siege of Antioch took place when the Sassanids under Shapur I besieged the Roman city of Antioch in 253 after defeating the Romans in the Battle of Barbalissos.
gustus.

you still could not tell my why rome was never taken and your empire went doen, your culture destroyed and your people arabized? What happened? :) Why did you go down completly, while we shine?

And what burning? We burned persepolis to the ground. And the persian capital Ktesiphon several times. :) And today you are some 3rd world while we decide about your fate...and sanction you. :D

@MarkusS i gave you a good history lesson for tonight, faggot. We owned your asses MOST OF THE TIMES killing you en masse.

Next time before opening your mouth read your own history, its so embarassing for me as a Persian showing you how much we kicked your ***. Never forget the kneeling Roman emperor, he is your role model !! YOU ARE HIS PROUD SLAVE DESCENDANT !!!

You burned nothing to the ground, faggot. Like i shown and educated you here in the past hour(s) a good chunk of the roman-Persian war was in favour of the Persians with the latter kicking roman asses constantly. Only culture that got largely destroyed is the roman one while always being dominated by the Persians. Romans constantly got their butts kicked when they wanted to make a move against the Persians

Your little piss poor nation cant sanction any shit, you have to run behind America and be a good boy to be part of the ''big boys club'' :lol:

pathetic italian monkey, you had your lesson learned for tonight. maybe next time i will educate you more about roman defeats at hands of Persians. :lol:

@MarkusS i gave you a good history lesson for tonight, faggot. We owned your asses MOST OF THE TIMES killing you en masse.

Next time before opening your mouth read your own history, its so embarassing for me as a Persian showing you how much we kicked your ***. Never forget the kneeling Roman emperor, he is your role model !! YOU ARE HIS PROUD SLAVE DESCENDANT !!!

You burned nothing to the ground, faggot. Like i shown and educated you here in the past hour(s) a good chunk of the roman-Persian war was in favour of the Persians with the latter kicking roman asses constantly. Only culture that got largely destroyed is the roman one while always being dominated by the Persians. Romans constantly got their butts kicked when they wanted to make a move against the Persians

Your little piss poor nation cant sanction any shit, you have to run behind America and be a good boy to be part of the ''big boys club'' :lol:

pathetic italian monkey, you had your lesson learned for tonight. maybe next time i will educate you more about roman defeats at hands of Persians. :lol:

nope, you defeated yourself. As a iranian (persians dont exist anymore) and as a human. :) I'm proud for my ancestors and our history. Can you say the same? Your Mullahs destroy persian history where they can. You are arabs now. It is kinda sad. The wars back then were a mistake. Rome could not defeat persia and persia could not defeat rome. In the end both empires were weakened. Rome survived, persia went down. aif we had worked together, history would be different.

nope, you defeated yourself. As a iranian (persians dont exist anymore) and as a human. :) I'm proud for my ancestors and our history. Can you say the same? Your Mullahs destroy persian history where they can. You are arabs now. It is kinda sad. The wars back then were a mistake. Rome could not defeat persia and persia could not defeat rome. In the end both empires were weakened. Rome survived, persia went down. aif we had worked together, history would be different.

Nonesense, core elements of Persian culture and traditions remained and still remain till this day, however i agree it is a bit influenced but the main ''Persianism'' is existant within Iran and beyond... example Tajikistan,Afghanistan,some parts of Iraq and Uzbekistan and so on.

No one can destroy Persianism, the people you mentione tried it way back in the 80's but were hold back by the Iranian people.

Also, i agree that the Roman-Persian wars were a mistake, a Persian-Roman team-up would be sick and almost invincible.

Back
Top Bottom