What's new

Bloomberg: Russia and Iran Are Building a Trade Route That Defies Sanctions

This project is so important that few months ago I recall Supreme Leader agreed that National Development Fund (NDF) be used to complete the "Zahedan" to "Chabahar" rail network...I also recall that initial estimate on just the transport fee income for Iran from the route will $ 6 billion per year...International North South Corridor is basically an overland fast alternative to Suez Canal route.
nstc-jpg.730818

:
Both routes lead to India. For as much as Russia and Iran are blamed, India is the only country in the west camp enabling these two countries. If India cuts them off, this corridor will be moot.

Well done Iran using brains and also money in the right way

we all know what West did to poor Iraqi children

hope this work out well

btw whats the story behind the name of a Russian city called AstraKhan ?

Both routes lead to India. For as much as Russia and Iran are blamed, India is the only country in the west camp enabling these two countries. If India cuts them off, this corridor will be moot.

India does not put all its basket in the US. By 2050 white people only a third of the US population. The US will be in turmoil.

maybe because they want to show potential to trade for south asia,
if you look the part that go to India is marine route , that route can change destination

India does not put all its basket in the US. By 2050 white people only a third of the US population. The US will be in turmoil.

It’s already in turmoil, barely can even call it a “cohesive nation” any longer. That WASP culture is being bred out and those who are replacing them don’t much care for Anglo-Zionist global ambitions.

US military has a massive recruiting problem stemming from many issues mainly most Americans are physically unfit for service and most Americans no longer give want to fight and die for causes they don’t believe in.

Well I suggest look again what happen here is in a two lane road a lorry made an illegal and wreckless overtake and the car that come from front for preventing accident hastily go to shoulder and half the car is in shoulder and half outside road. That is what you meant.? Was that your acuratu intubation.

Stop passing speculation off as fact, none of the documents you shared contain proof that it's a two-lane road.

Only If your understanding of excellent road is as your understanding of situation in previous picture. *

No. As a matter of fact.

Don't look at the camels who care about them leek at the quality of the asphalt. Wonder why in photos you don't see what is important and go and focus on useless details.

The minuscule, low quality picture says nothing about the quality of the asphalt on that road. No matter how hard it may be for some to digest, this is and will remain an excellent road.

Sadly it's not the case at all.

It's totally the case, denials won't be backed by anything but nonsense.

You can see the difference in Tehran mashad rail road which is a two lane one with the rest but as you are not in Iran and don't use them you just argue for the sake of arguing.

It's you who is arguing for the sake of it, the overarching goal being to push a political agenda.

Tehran-Mashhad is the route with the highest demand in Iran, by a huge margin. As far as other lines are concerned, traffic on them can be raised by adding carriages if required. The Islamic Republic did an astonishing job at developing the railway network considering funds available.

Sadly not the overall but the section.

It's the overall travel time.

And I said why in some situation roads will be harder.

Railways are harder to construct than roads, including in Iran and no amount of diversion will impact the fact. End of story.

And please go and count the number of people who do it outside arbaeen. You made a comical suggestion and I pointed to you how comical it is and you now try to change the discussion.

The only comical suggestion(s) came from none other the user I'm quoting: namely, the notion that traveling hundreds of kilometers on foot is somehow to be regarded as "more comfortable" than doing so aboard a vehicle.

Also the quoted user is the only one throwing red herring after red herring, in a failed attempt to distract from the drivel they've kept producing from the outset.

It seems reading problem is on your side

The quoted user has had comprehension issues, it's very evident.

as you suggested that not me and I only show how comical your suggestion is.

Incorrect, it stems from the absurd talk I've had to address.

Then they are lying,

No they aren't.

aseman only have 20 old aircraft and I dare you find ticket for half the cities on that map and provide the link here.

Or maybe, just maybe it's be an older map.

That page is aseman official website and what you exactly arguing here aseman is also somehow private airline
Are you again arguing for the sake of arguing?

Projecting again.

I undeniably proved there are blatant mistakes in the information provided by that website. Which in turn compromises its trustworthiness as a source. In short, it's worthless.

Sadly for you I like you to show me how Iran Air our not so private airline provide service to these small towns

Iran Air being the country's flag carrier, its primary mission consists in serving international destinations, followed by major domestic ones.

Also the assumption upon which you're operating runs counter to micro-economic logic. There's no need to tergiversate endlessly.

And then we talk about what is own goal.

No we won't, your foregoing post is amply enough.

By the way these airlines were private from start, no privatization happened here.

This is in fact untrue. Ownership of Iran Aseman was transferred to the Retirement Organization, a public state institution.

If these days small facts and details called that.

Excuses are called excuses.

In fact that's 1351 to 1357
If you want Christian date that is 1972

1950 to 1979 is almost forty years.

And let me tell you why those cities get those airfields it was not like it was out of good heart of government. It was army who wanted them. You recall there was an argument how to protect our airforce asset in case of war and how to make them operational during war. Well here come the not so useful suggestion of building 4-5 underground bases well army choose the more logical solution of having 90+ airfield and building more. That's why those cities have airport to begin with.

This is not the reason at all. Dozens of airports with all the required facilities for civilian flights were constructed in order to integrate less populated provincial cities into the national infrastructure, and thereby democratize means of transportation. In contrast to the policy of the pro-zionist and western subservient shah regime.

And prebamly way way way less capable of buying cars.
I was talking about businesses

The access of Iranians to inter-city transportation has drastically improved since the victory of the Islamic Revolution. There's no comparison to the conditions they had to put up with under the toppled pro-zionist, western client regime you don't miss an opportunity to disingenuously try and whitewash against established facts, by resorting to figures of speech and rhetoric fallacies.

As I recall there is different level of hardship

Irrelevant to the point, another red herring.

For you who is on mission to justify the shortcomings maybe

I'm not on any mission, but kind of enjoy debunking anti-IRI propaganda, i.e. the same disinformation spread by foreign-based Persian language media you regularly seek to defend, and whose narratives you echo.

Bottom line: trying to dismiss the reality, some of which is reflected in figures like these:

1643243201999-png.811360

...by invoking side aspects and details which count for nothing in regards to the above, is but a joke. Anyone resorting to such hogwash disqualifies themself instantly and thoroughly.

The zionist and western client regime of the Pahlavis you hold in esteem - a trait characteristic of people who wish to see Iran return into the imperial periphery, did close to zilch to develop infrastructures in Iran. The Islamic Republic however has offered Iran the great majority of infrastructures she's equipped with today, in a shorter period of time and in the face of much larger adversity. And there's much more under construction.

Cope, because irregardless of whatever hair splitting and semantic sophistry you come up with, this is the simple and plain truth. And it certainly isn't lost on you either.

Last edited:
Stop passing speculation off as fact, none of the documents you shared contain proof that it's a two-lane road.
if you can't see that i have nothing more to add , that's clearly a reckless overtake that pushed the other car to the shoulder.
The minuscule, low quality picture says nothing about the quality of the asphalt on that road. No matter how hard it may be for some to digest, this is and will remain an excellent road.
yeah sure somebody who live in Europe want to teach me about Iranian roads :undecided::crazy:

It's you who is arguing for the sake of it, the overarching goal being to push a political agenda.

Tehran-Mashhad is the route with the highest demand in Iran, by a huge margin. As far as other lines are concerned, traffic on them can be raised by adding carriages if required. The Islamic Republic did an astonishing job at developing the railway network considering funds available.
someones idea who don't knew how rail road works
Railways are harder to construct than roads, including in Iran and no amount of diversion will impact the fact. End of story.
again, go and read my posts ,
The only comical suggestion(s) came from none other the user I'm quoting: namely, the notion that traveling hundreds of kilometers on foot is somehow to be regarded as "more comfortable" than doing so aboard a vehicle.

Also the quoted user is the only one throwing red herring after red herring, in a failed attempt to distract from the drivel they've kept producing from the outset.
and that's your suggestion because it was you who brought up arbaeen not me
The quoted user has had comprehension issues, it's very evident.
The quoted user has had comprehension issues and an agenda, it's very evident.
No they aren't.
they are lying according to their website and for half the destination on the map you post there is zero flight by Aseman airline , you can easily check it by using snap or alibaba app
Or maybe, just maybe it's be an older map.
you post it not me .
Projecting again.

I undeniably proved there are blatant mistakes in the information provided by that website. Which in turn compromises its trustworthiness as a source. In short, it's worthless.
then you admit Aseman air line is lying
Iran Air being the country's flag carrier, its primary mission consists in serving international destinations, followed by major domestic ones.

Also the assumption upon which you're operating runs counter to micro-economic logic. There's no need to tergiversate endlessly.
its foreign destination is less than mahan which is private and the quality of its service is also inferior
1950 to 1979 is almost forty years.
and can you explain how in Persian calendar its only 6 year but when you convert 1351-1357 into christian calendar you get 1950-1979 which is 29 year , is year in Europe 1/5th of year in Iran, as it seems you are incapable of the correct conversion of dates let me do it for you
1972-1979

This is not the reason at all. Dozens of airports with all the required facilities for civilian flights were constructed in order to integrate less populated provincial cities into the national infrastructure, and thereby democratize means of transportation. In contrast to the policy of the pro-zionist and western subservient shah regime.
and you believe all those 90 airport are open to civilian ?
sorry many are not used and many more even the ones in some province center only have 2-4 flight per week so bring your explanation who don;t knew about the situation
The access of Iranians to inter-city transportation has drastically improved since the victory of the Islamic Revolution.
after 46 year of selling oil at high prices , before 1351 the price of the oil and as result the government income was very low
Irrelevant to the point, another red herring.
only you and people with agenda think so
I'm not on any mission, but kind of enjoy debunking anti-IRI propaganda, i.e. the same disinformation spread by foreign-based Persian language media you regularly seek to defend, and whose narratives you echo.

Bottom line: trying to dismiss the reality, some of which is reflected in figures like these:

1643243201999-png.811360
on a mission means on a mission
not inflation adjusted
1673323317905.png

Inflation adjusted
1673323391639.png

The zionist and western client regime of the Pahlavis you hold in esteem - a trait characteristic of people who wish to see Iran return into the imperial periphery, did close to zilch to develop infrastructures in Iran. The Islamic Republic however has offered Iran the great majority of infrastructures she's equipped with today, in a shorter period of time and in the face of much larger adversity. And there's much more under construction.
no what i hold in esteem is honesty and you are not honest on this matter , your mission is to play with numbers and reach your desired conclusion , i just point the flaws in what you present .and those flowery worlds don't change the matter . the difference between me and you is you only see what you see and i see all of it both before and after the revolution . you are a black and white person all black before revolution and all white after revolution , I'm more of grey person and see it in shades of grey .
and stop the facade when its time you ver well promote iran abandon domestic production in favour of importing from Russia that is not called imperial periphery ?

Last edited:
if you can't see that i have nothing more to add , that's clearly a reckless overtake that pushed the other car to the shoulder.

You've been speculating about the nature of the road, nothing more.

yeah sure somebody who live in Europe want to teach me about Iranian roads :undecided::crazy:

You're pushing a political narrative disconnected from reality, which I countered with evidence and will keep countering no matter how often you'll rehash it for the mere sake of arguing.

someones idea who don't knew how rail road works

No, plain facts. Amply explained and substantiated, versus baseless rhetoric produced to question said facts.

again, go and read my posts ,

Everything has been addressed in depth.

and that's your suggestion because it was you who brought up arbaeen not me

It's you who argued that travel comfort is paramount to pilgrims. A fallacious contention, as shown not just by the example of Arba'in but also by the very nature of what a pilgrimage is, and what type of spirit presides over it, marked as it is by profound material abnegation.

The quoted user has had comprehension issues and an agenda, it's very evident.

Stop projecting.

they are lying according to their website and for half the destination on the map you post there is zero flight by Aseman airline , you can easily check it by using snap or alibaba app

There used to be. No lies here.

you post it not me .

It's a valid document.

then you admit Aseman air line is lying

That the current version of their website, particularly the one page you shared contains errors, is imprecise and therefore worthless as a source.

Comprehension issues again.

its foreign destination is less than mahan which is private and the quality of its service is also inferior

Implies nothing in regards to the topic at hand.

and can you explain how in Persian calendar its only 6 year but when you convert 1351-1357 into christian calendar you get 1950-1979 which is 29 year , is year in Europe 1/5th of year in Iran, as it seems you are incapable of the correct conversion of dates let me do it for you
1972-1979

1950 to 1979 represents a period of close to forty years.

and you believe all those 90 airport are open to civilian ?

A massive number of civilian airports serving less populated provincial towns and cities has been constructed under the Islamic Republic. No amount of hollow talk will change that fact.

sorry many are not used and many more

The access of Iranians to domestic flight connections, as well as the nation's network of airports has improved drastically under the Islamic Republic. No amount of hollow talk will change that fact.

even the ones in some province center only have 2-4 flight per week

Reflecting the demand.

after 46 year of selling oil at high prices , before 1351 the price of the oil and as result the government income was very low
not inflation adjusted
View attachment 910615
Inflation adjusted
View attachment 910616

Oil production and exports diminished considerably after the Islamic Revolution. As a matter of fact pre-Revolution production levels are yet to be matched again after forty three years. This is while domestic consumption rose sharply.

only you and people with agenda think so

Knowledgeable and honest persons will.

on a mission means on a mission

...and does not apply to my motivation in debunking anti-IR talking points.

no what i hold in esteem is honesty and you are not honest on this matter , your mission is to play with numbers and reach your desired conclusion ,

To deny the eye-catching expansion of infrastructures including the railway network after the Islamic Revolution, is to be dishonest.

Pointing to outstanding or unfinished projects in an attempt to obfuscate the massive achievements and to conclude that therefore, the IR has failed, is the definition of dishonesty and a disingenuous trick nobody's going to fall for.

i just point the flaws in what you present .and those flowery worlds don't change the matter .

Hogwash is what you offered. Repeating it a million times over won't cut it.

the difference between me and you is you only see what you see and i see all of it both before and after the revolution . you are a black and white person all black before revolution and all white after revolution , I'm more of grey person and see it in shades of grey .

Pretending to be objective is a classic cover for the promotion of an agenda. Just because you claim to have a balanced view, it won't make your denial of obvious post-Revolution achievements in the infrastructure sector any more valid.

and stop the facade when its time you ver well promote iran abandon domestic production

Pure lie.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom