What's new

Awami League MP Ilyas Molla and AL youth wing leaders burn down Bihari camp and kill 10 Bihari's

I have changed the thread title in accordance with the story reported.

You are utterly mis-informed and fallen for continuous indian rant and lie. Just look at the picture below taken by Bangladesh local media - India backed Awami League law enforcement and party terrorists jointly attacked and killed these stranded Pakistanis. There was no "clash" or fight back, NO Awami terrorist lost their life. That should tell you the story.It was one sided gunpower and fire of india backed Awami League killing force. It was only stranded Pakistanis ("Biharis") killed.

Khaleda-Zia_Mirpur_22_BC-14.jpg

This is utter disgrace that you have decided to change the title just based on indian whining rather than understanding facts.​

Last edited:
Actually now the title is wrong. The previous title was rather correct (apart from the India part). The bengali link and the english link above also talks abt awami hand in it. I don't know why PDF takes Indian trolls so seriously.

I do not know about that. I just read the English translation. If there was a reference to AL thugs, then it should have been translated as well.

The old thread title was too sensational and wildly accusatory. This is better - and unless I see a specific reason to change it yet again, stick with this title, even if you do not like it.

the reason why Pakistan has become a worst reputed nation in the world is because it can't address issues like stranded beharis, if Pakistan can't accept them, it should task foreign office to settle this matter with bengladesh govt. but no, those beharis are still stranded after 40 odd years, neither those beharis get the migration, neither govt of pakistan is interested to settle this issue with bengladesh

when you can't take in beharis, why the hell you take in illegal afghan refugees?

this issue should have been resolved long time ago

we made this whole 1971 mess now we are turniing our backs on cleaning the mess we created

Actually now the title is wrong. The previous title was rather correct (apart from the India part). The bengali link and the english link above also talks abt awami hand in it. I don't know why PDF takes Indian trolls so seriously.

One thing for sure - looks like facts are not much in interest here , its all about PDF satisfying indian demand and keep indian name clean.

You are utterly mis-informed and fallen for continuous indian rant and lie. Just look at the picture below taken by Bangladesh local media - India backed Awami League law enforcement and party terrorists jointly attacked and killed these stranded Pakistanis. There was no "clash" or fight back, NO Awami terrorist lost their life. That should tell you the story.It was one sided gunpower and fire of india backed Awami League killing force. It was only stranded Pakistanis ("Biharis") killed.

Khaleda-Zia_Mirpur_22_BC-14.jpg

This is utter disgrace that you have decided to change the title just based on indian whining rather than understanding facts.​

My brother, then OP should amend the opening post and correct the English translation. My decision is based on that. You fix it and let me know. I will change it accordingly.

If the OP had taken care to begin with and used a less sensational headline, there would not have been any issue whatsoever.

One thing for sure - looks like facts are not much in interest here , its all about PDF satisfying indian demand and keep indian name clean.

No its about OPs being careless.

the reason why Pakistan has become a worst reputed nation in the world is because it can't address issues like stranded beharis, if Pakistan can't accept them, it should task foreign office to settle this matter with bengladesh govt. but no, those beharis are still stranded after 40 odd years, neither those beharis get the migration, neither govt of pakistan is interested to settle this issue with bengladesh

when you can't take in beharis, why the hell you take in illegal afghan refugees?

this issue should have been resolved long time ago

we made this whole 1971 mess now we are turniing our backs on cleaning the mess we created

I hope you know that there are many lacs (hundred thousand) Bangalis illegally living in Karachi. The Government of Bangladesh is not willing to look at this issue and that is primarily the reason why GoP would not do something either. It is not right, but that is how it is.

My brother, then OP should amend the opening post and correct the English translation. My decision is based on that. You fix it and let me know. I will change it accordingly.

If the OP had taken care to begin with and used a less sensational headline, there would not have been any issue whatsoever.
No its about OPs being careless.

There was not direct translation of the essence of the situation. Title reflected broader view what Bangladeshis and anyone inside Bangladesh facing. India backed illegal regime killing and repression. This incident was just latest episode. News article I and others posted clearly says It was

1) Awami League terrorist who killed these stranded Pakistanis.
2) Awami League MP was identified behind these killings.
3) Picture clearly shows Awami League directed police was shooting at these stranded people.
4) Every joe who keeps tab at what goes in South Asian neighborhood, knows, Awami League regime has NO legitimacy and in power only because of indian backing.

What does all these facts add upto? Now you can make your choice.

And what about these threads, no evidence in the content about the title. Yet those are allowed.
Khulna Ship Yard Ltd(KSY) is going to start building Durjory class stealth corvette this year
BMTF to assemble Multiple guided Rocket launchar with truck

Last edited:
I hope you know that there are many lacs (hundred thousand) Bangalis illegally living in Karachi. The Government of Bangladesh is not willing to look at this issue and that is primarily the reason why GoP would not do something either. It is not right, but that is how it is.

how does the bengali refugees in pakistan justify the treatment pakistan is giving out to beharis who were the people who supported pakistan till the very end? those beharis had been living in east pakistan from the beginning, they didn't took refuge in bengladesh and these beharis are only living in tin houses because they expect to be brought to pakistan, and thats why im saying if pakistan is not interested in taking them in, atleast it should have the courtesy to settle this matter with bengladesh so that they can live a respectful life there?

the bengalis need to be settled in pakistan as well, when millions of afghan refugees can become son of the soil, why can't bengalis, atleast bengalis didn't bring drugs with them, and don't curse pakistan day and night, those bengalis only became the unfortunate people who came before 1971 for economic reasons but had no money to return back

Pakistan should behave as a responsible country and instead of delaying this issue for decades should do it, frankly speaking, if it had been a punjabi issue, pakistan would be immediately interested

before creating east pakistan mess, pakistan should have thought about the repercussions, but it didn't neither in 1971 nor in 1980 afghan war

how does the bengali refugees in pakistan justify the treatment pakistan is giving out to beharis who were the people who supported pakistan till the very end? those beharis had been living in east pakistan from the beginning, they didn't took refuge in bengladesh and these beharis are only living in tin houses because they expect to be brought to pakistan, and thats why im saying if pakistan is not interested in taking them in, atleast it should have the courtesy to settle this matter with bengladesh so that they can live a respectful life there?

the bengalis need to be settled in pakistan as well, when millions of afghan refugees can become son of the soil, why can't bengalis, atleast bengalis didn't bring drugs with them, and don't curse pakistan day and night, those bengalis only became the unfortunate people who came before 1971 for economic reasons but had no money to return back

Pakistan should behave as a responsible country and instead of delaying this issue for decades should do it, frankly speaking, if it had been a punjabi issue, pakistan would be immediately interested

before creating east pakistan mess, pakistan should have thought about the repercussions, but it didn't neither in 1971 nor in 1980 afghan war

I am not justifying GoP. I am merely presenting the facts of relevant to the situation. I think we both know the dynamics within Pakistan and we both know why these poor Pakistanis are not being repatriated. Like I said, it is not right.

I feel sorry for the stranded Pakistanis- really some one should bring them back-

I am not justifying GoP. I am merely presenting the facts of relevant to the situation. I think we both know the dynamics within Pakistan and we both know why these poor Pakistanis are not being repatriated. Like I said, it is not right.

im not saying that pakistan must do their repatriation, but im saying pakistan must settle this matter with the bengladesh govt. pakistan must take a stand that since they can't be repatriated, they should settle in bengladesh, embrace the bengladeshi nationality and if nesessary arrange some fund for them getting settled in bengladesh, these guys are living in tin houses for generations, just because they await repatriation, by delaying the matter pakistan is behaving as a very irresponsible state who is not ready to take any responsibility for humans

its only because of foreign office of pakistan who is not trying to solve this serious matter

this is a burden to bengladesh itself, so i find no reason why bengladesh wont be interested in solving this issue

There was not direct translation of the essence of the situation. Title reflected broader view what Bangladeshis and anyone inside Bangladesh facing. India backed illegal regime killing and repression. This incident was just latest episode. News article I and others posted clearly says It was

1) Awami League terrorist who killed these stranded Pakistanis.
2) Awami League MP was identified behind these killings.
3) Picture clearly shows Awami League directed police was shooting at these stranded people.
4) Every joe who keeps tab at what goes in South Asian neighborhood, knows, Awami League regime has NO legitimacy and in power only because of indian backing.

What does all these facts add upto? Now you can make your choice.

You are being too emotional. Calm down and look at it from my perspective: The whole of first page contains NOTHING that supported the thread title. Unfortunately, I can not read Bangali. I can only read English. As OP it is your responsibility to ensure that the thread title matches the material presented, not mine.

Edit your first post truthfully and add the relevant material and let me know.

I can not believe this. This is the third time I am asking you to do something that you should have done right at the beginning. Now, instead of writing another post to protest the change, go and actually do something so I can change the title with *some* justification. Do you think I can just do things based on nothing? You are the OP, show some responsibility!

Kick out the trouble makers amongst the Afghan refugee population and bring these folks over.

RIP to the poor family.

Pakistan is responsible for each and every death
you can let thousands of bastard afghans uzbek tajiks etc live in pakistan but you cant bring stranded pakistanis back to Pakistan because of the fear that they will strengthen the numbers and political voice of muhajirs

never applied for one yaara I am a Canadian who supports Pakistan but a Canadian nonetheless with such a high class identity, why should I apply for any other nationality ,yes have properties in khi like many do & I do visit pak, but have not decided to settle down there, investment risk etc in our south Asian atmosphere, plus Dubai is a lucrative place
fb mein aad kar

Bhai maaaf kar deii ! :disagree:

@Armstrong

I know, that I might come across as some rude, western ,chauvinistic guy with an narcissist opinion of looking down on people , & that I am ! yes I agree, but that is also , both my pride as well as comfort zone,
because when the pangs of rejections bites with such brutality, then believe you me, one looks in the mirror & spits on the existence of ones very owns self !
could blame me, for being the way I am , even after this ?
insaan bura nahin hota ! haalat bure hote hai .........

@Armstrong

I know, that I might come across as some rude, western ,chauvinistic guy with an narcissist opinion of looking down on people , & that I am ! yes I agree, but that is also , both my pride as well as comfort zone,
because when the pangs of rejections bites with such brutality, then believe you me, one looks in the mirror & spits on the existence of ones very owns self !
could blame me, for being the way I am , even after this ?
insaan bura nahin hota ! haalat bure hote hai .........

Tu janaab mein kiyaa Hakeem Sahib seh koi jarii-botiyoon ki puriii laooon aap keh illaj keh liye ? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom